Obama making promise that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Every POTUS since the passage of the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 has semiannually signed a waiver, citing security concerns, whereby the U.S. refrained from acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Additionally, Clinton chided Bush I for not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Bush II chided Clinton. Obama chided neither but merely asserted that he'd see the embassy moved and Jerusalem recognized as the capital. (Source)

IMO, using the matter of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital was a political talking point made either in full awareness that they weren't going to actually follow through or made sincerely while the candidates were in a state of ignorance with regard to the full set of factors involved.

Trump, in what is par for the course with him, is trying to have his cake and eat it too. Though he's proclaimed that the U.S. recognizes Jerusalem as the capital and move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, yet, according to Fox News, he's also going to continue signing the very same waivers Clinton, Bush II and Obama signed, thereby keeping the embassy in Tel Aviv. It remains to be seen whether he orders that the scope of under-construction consulate in Jerusalem be expanded to make it the new embassy.

Every POTUS since the passage of the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 has semiannually signed a waiver, citing security concerns, whereby the U.S. refrained from acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Additionally, Clinton chided Bush I for not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Bush II chided Clinton. Obama chided neither but merely asserted that he'd see the embassy moved and Jerusalem recognized as the capital. (Source)

IMO, using the matter of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital was a political talking point made either in full awareness that they weren't going to actually follow through or made sincerely while the candidates were in a state of ignorance with regard to the full set of factors involved.

Trump, in what is par for the course with him, is trying to have his cake and eat it too. Though he's proclaimed that the U.S. recognizes Jerusalem as the capital and move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, yet, according to Fox News, he's also going to continue signing the very same waivers Clinton, Bush II and Obama signed, thereby keeping the embassy in Tel Aviv. It remains to be seen whether he orders that the scope of under-construction consulate in Jerusalem be expanded to make it the new embassy.
Good Lord, this fuck is blaming Trump for following through with his promise.

If only all liberals would just fucking die already.

great job

The dems are wrong for playing politics.

I agree with Trump, but I know the asshole is playing politics, too.

The evangelical far right in America will suck him to the End of Times for this.

But Obama had sense enough not to do it.
lol...so lemme get this right, it is a lie when you claim trump says one thing and does another and "good sense" when the democrats say one thing and do another?...do I have that right rosie?

Liberals hate it when you provide video proof of their lies and hypocrisy. They shit themselves then twist and spin.

If only all liberals would just fucking die already.
Clearly you don't know what blame means and is, and you also clearly don't know what it is I blame him for. What I know is that you have used your misinterpretation of my remarks to frame them so they conform to what you want to believe about them.

Last edited:
lol...so lemme get this right, it is a lie when you claim trump says one thing and does another and "good sense" when the democrats say one thing and do another?...do I have that right rosie?

Liberals hate it when you provide video proof of their lies and hypocrisy. They shit themselves then twist and spin.
They are spinning out of control and it is their PC language that is strangling them and stifiling their ability to explain themselves and their [mis]behavior

great job
Thank you.

They are spinning out of control and it is their PC language that is strangling them and stifiling their ability to explain themselves and their [mis]behavior

Liberals have told so many lies and flip flopped on so many issues that pretty much anything they say today is the exact opposite of what they previously said its hilarious.

Forum List

Back