Obama losing the black votes over gay marriage "flip flop"

Shame on them and their "equal rights are only for us" stance. You can find slavery in the Bible, including an admonishment by Paul for slaves to obey their masters.

Colossians 3:22(KJV)

Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.
First, your understanding of Paul's admonishment is remarkably retarded. Second, you should also shame the homos and OWS parasites for their " equal rights are only for us" attitude. They have no intention of promoting marriage equality for polygamists and incestuous partners, even when the arguments used by homos to promote their desire for legal marital recognition are exactly the same as other deviants.

I see your problem now...you feel left out. How about you fight for your own marriage rights. We aren't going to do it all for you.

Don't get your mullet all tangled. I am married. If you homos want marriage to be changed to accommodate your deviance, under the belief that are otherwise being treated unequally, then you should similarly be concerned with the unequal treatment of other sexual freaks. But you are not. Which means you really stand for unequal treatment, just not for YOU. Selfish, silly poofters.....

Again, with the posts on this thread....I simply cannot fathom why black voters are not flocking to the Republican/Rightwing. It's a puzzlement.

Would you mind addressing my post? I asked you several questions at the bottom of page 1.

It's obvious she is only interested in the extreme positions. Apparently one or two posters define the entire gop

He'll go from 95% of the black vote to 94%.

Thats group politics. make a group braindead and then use gov money to keep them dependant, maybe one of these days, blacks will wake up

I simply cannot understand why Republicans cannot get the black vote when you say things like that.

Confusing right? You think blacks would flock to this message of dont be stupid. Republicans cant understand why their message isnt resonating

Again, with the posts on this thread....I simply cannot fathom why black voters are not flocking to the Republican/Rightwing. It's a puzzlement.

Would you mind addressing my post? I asked you several questions at the bottom of page 1.

It's obvious she is only interested in the extreme positions. Apparently one or two posters define the entire gop

That is what I am trying to address. It strikes me as telling that someone completely ignores anything but the extremes on either side of an issue when trying to support their own opinions.

First, your understanding of Paul's admonishment is remarkably retarded. Second, you should also shame the homos and OWS parasites for their " equal rights are only for us" attitude. They have no intention of promoting marriage equality for polygamists and incestuous partners, even when the arguments used by homos to promote their desire for legal marital recognition are exactly the same as other deviants.

I see your problem now...you feel left out. How about you fight for your own marriage rights. We aren't going to do it all for you.

Don't get your mullet all tangled. I am married. If you homos want marriage to be changed to accommodate your deviance, under the belief that are otherwise being treated unequally, then you should similarly be concerned with the unequal treatment of other sexual freaks. But you are not. Which means you really stand for unequal treatment, just not for YOU. Selfish, silly poofters.....

1. Don't have a mullet...perhaps you are confusing me with the Resident Miserable Closet Case.

2. Nice that you are married....so am I. But I sense that you seem a little....shall we say....incomplete without legalized polygamy/incest. Go for it....make your case...if you can show no harm to society and individuals, I won't fight it.

1. Don't have a mullet...perhaps you are confusing me with the Resident Miserable Closet Case.

2. Nice that you are married....so am I. But I sense that you seem a little....shall we say....incomplete without legalized polygamy/incest. Go for it....make your case...if you can show no harm to society and individuals, I won't fight it.
Well, at least we have one truthful poofter that admits the term marriage equality must encompass other deviant relationships as well. Thanks.

Times 247 | Black pastors threaten Obama over gay marriage

The Coalition of African American Pastors demanded on Monday that President Obama meet with the group to address his stance on same-sex marriage.So far, the White House has refused to acknowledge the group's request but leaders say they plan to "turn up the heat" by asking black Christians to sit on the sidelines for the time being."We have requested a meeting with President Obama and until he meets with us, we are going to ask black Christians to withhold their support until he personally hears our concerns," the group's spokesperson, the Rev. Bill Owens, told The Christian Post on Tuesday after Monday's press conference in Nashville."More than anything, this is an issue of biblical principles and President Obama is carrying our nation down a dangerous road. Many African Americans were once proud of our president but now many are ashamed of his actions."

I'm certain he is losing black support as he is losing the support of all thinking individuals.

And gay marriage may be but one reason.

As the famous black playwright, Zora Neale Hurston noted,

“All your skin folks ain’t your kin folks. And all your color ain’t your kind!”

Hurston was a Republican who was generally sympathetic to the Old Right and a fan of Booker T. Washington's self-help politics. She disagreed with the philosophies (including Communism and the New Deal) supported by many of her colleagues in the Harlem Renaissance.

The Coalition of African American Pastors demanded on Monday that President Obama meet with the group to address his stance on same-sex marriage.So far, the White House has refused to acknowledge the group's request but leaders say they plan to "turn up the heat" by asking black Christians to sit on the sidelines for the time being."We have requested a meeting with President Obama and until he meets with us, we are going to ask black Christians to withhold their support until he personally hears our concerns," the group's spokesperson, the Rev. Bill Owens, told The Christian Post on Tuesday after Monday's press conference in Nashville."More than anything, this is an issue of biblical principles and President Obama is carrying our nation down a dangerous road. Many African Americans were once proud of our president but now many are ashamed of his actions."

asking him to meet with them is not "losing votes".

trust me, they're not voting for romney.

that said, it's always been my contention that if the GOP didn't suck on social issues, and appealed to the natural conservatism of black and hispanic christians, they'd be unstoppable.

but they can't bring themselves to do it b/c that whole old white person vote of "the base" would disappear.

For some reason, I would have to see some strong, reliable polling to suggest blacks in this country would abandoned voting for Obama, even if he were to say he was the devil himself.

Shame on them and their "equal rights are only for us" stance. You can find slavery in the Bible, including an admonishment by Paul for slaves to obey their masters.

Colossians 3:22(KJV)

Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.

You're the one that seems retarded. The quote is quite straight forward. If I've made a mistake, tell me how. Don't just act as if you know it all and are above us. What does the Bible say about pride?

Who's to say who the "homos" would also include in their quest for equal rights? I don't see you as having the answer. You're just making things up to fit your bias. That's readily apparent by your including OWS in your post, a total non sequitur.

Now this may be a coincidence....

Obama losing some of the black votes.......

....and:

"GENEALOGISTS’ SHOCK CLAIM: OBAMA IS LIKELY A DESCENDANT OF THE FIRST AMERICAN SLAVE (THROUGH HIS MOTHER!)"
Ancestry.com: Obama Likely Related to Nation’s First Slave | John Punch | TheBlaze.com

Some shocker, huh?

They are pulling out all of the stops: can you imagine how bad their secret internal polling must be?

What makes you think we wouldn't be concerned with making sure your particular quirks aren't protected also? As long as you aren't hurting anyone or taking advantage of someone underage, you don't have to worry about being left out. :cool:

Blacks will probably not vote for Romney, although some might, The most likely result is blacks just won't vote. Blacks do not have a history of being active voters. If Romney doesn't represent them, and neither does obama, they will likely stay home.

Forum List

Back