Obama Lied About The ACA

He also lied to get elected - claiming that he was opposed to the individual mandate. He even mocked Hillary for supporting it. At least she was honest.
Looney GOP psycho Babel for the chumps. He didn't believe the mandate was necessary period Congress changed that. And he was right. Americans don't like to be told anything even you will have health care LOL.
The mandate is still the law. The Republicans lied, and refused to repeal it.
Wrong. The supreme Court ended it.
link? I think you're - also - lying.

Hussein Obama lied??????????????

what a shocker.....not really

View attachment 383401
Nope. Other Democrats added the mandate.
Obama signed it.
Democrats have been trying to pass healthcare since at least Truman. Damn straight he signed it..... And he did not lie just like all the other bologna lies you think he did. None of them were lies, mainly predictions that did not come true and other garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Welcome to 2010. Of course it doesn't cover everyone. It wasn't designed to. It was designed to help the Insurance and Pharmaceutical companies.

But did you realize your info is from 6 years ago?
Of course it was designed as passed to cover everyone. It was a mandate to buy insurance and there was Medicaid for everyone under a certain income. GOP sabotaged that and that.

No they didn't. The D's had 60 votes. They could have done the right thing. They didn't.
The Democrats no longer had 60 votes in the Senate where that's why they had to use reconciliation for a tiny part of it. They had to go with the Senate version before the usual negotiations and compromises. And Lieberman would not accept anything more than they got. It passed by the skin of its teeth and we're damn lucky. Then McCain voted to save it. Damn Republicans and their propaganda.....

The reason it became such a mess was Pelosi's statement of having to pass it to see what was in it.

The Democrats could have done the right thing and passed something good. They didn't want the people to know what they were passing. They passed a massive corporate give away of our health care.
Obamacare was the best they could get and is a framework for improvement and tinkering just like every other healthcare system. Democrats are capitalists too obviously duh.

Where are our promised savings? I'll answer that. Its in the pharmaceutical CEO's back pockets.
So call your GOP heroes and tell them to stop obstructing reform. The cost rise curve has bent down even with all this obstruction and sabotage....

These kinds of replies get old and only show how weak the one making them are.

Pelosi stuck in a tax break for rich NYers. Not supporting that is NOT supporting the GOP. I understand that there are a lot of people on both sides that support one party or the other no matter what they do, but that sucks.

Pass a clean bill.
Pelosi stuck in a tax cut for Rich New Yorkers? How can the federal government do that? I would like a link to that- sounds like more bologna that you have been taken in by.

My post is pure fact. Sorry to strain your brain LOL

Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested the next package include a retroactive rollback of a tax change that hurt high earners in states like New York and California.

Pelosi Floats New Stimulus Plan: Rolling Back SALT Cap

View attachment 383401
Obama signed it.
Democrats have been trying to pass healthcare since at least Truman. Damn straight he signed it..... And he did not lie just like all the other bologna lies you think he did. None of them were lies, mainly predictions that did not come true and other garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

PolitiFact - Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

View attachment 383401
Obama signed it.

It wasn't really a lie, it was just a prediction that didn't come true. Gotcha..

I always wonder whether the true-believer partisans ever look back on the insane shit they say, in the name of defending the home team, and regret it. I spose not.

It does not give everyone health insurance
Trump lied when he said the Republicans had a health care plan.
They don't.
He did, true. But then, I don't think government should be planning our health care for us - so that's no criticism in my book. My beef with the Republicans is that they didn't have the balls - or, more likely, just didn't have the desire - to repeal ACA. When push comes to shove, they like government controlling health care just as much as the Democrats do.

They don't.
He did, true. But then, I don't think government should be planning our health care for us - so that's no criticism in my book. My beef with the Republicans is that they didn't have the balls - or, more likely, just didn't want - to repeal ACA. When push comes to shove, they like government controlling health care just as much as the Democrats do.

They wanted to. Trump's immature mouth pissed off McCain so McCain gave Trump the big middle finger.

They don't.
He did, true. But then, I don't think government should be planning our health care for us - so that's no criticism in my book. My beef with the Republicans is that they didn't have the balls - or, more likely, just didn't want - to repeal ACA. When push comes to shove, they like government controlling health care just as much as the Democrats do.

They wanted to. Trump's immature mouth pissed off McCain so McCain gave Trump the big middle finger.
I don't buy it. McCain took one for the team. I think most Republicans in Congress like the power that ACA affords them.

Welcome to 2010. Of course it doesn't cover everyone. It wasn't designed to. It was designed to help the Insurance and Pharmaceutical companies.

Of course it was designed as passed to cover everyone. It was a mandate to buy insurance and there was Medicaid for everyone under a certain income. GOP sabotaged that and that.

No they didn't. The D's had 60 votes. They could have done the right thing. They didn't.
The Democrats no longer had 60 votes in the Senate where that's why they had to use reconciliation for a tiny part of it. They had to go with the Senate version before the usual negotiations and compromises. And Lieberman would not accept anything more than they got. It passed by the skin of its teeth and we're damn lucky. Then McCain voted to save it. Damn Republicans and their propaganda.....

The reason it became such a mess was Pelosi's statement of having to pass it to see what was in it.

The Democrats could have done the right thing and passed something good. They didn't want the people to know what they were passing. They passed a massive corporate give away of our health care.
Obamacare was the best they could get and is a framework for improvement and tinkering just like every other healthcare system. Democrats are capitalists too obviously duh.

Where are our promised savings? I'll answer that. Its in the pharmaceutical CEO's back pockets.
So call your GOP heroes and tell them to stop obstructing reform. The cost rise curve has bent down even with all this obstruction and sabotage....

Pelosi stuck in a tax break for rich NYers. Not supporting that is NOT supporting the GOP. I understand that there are a lot of people on both sides that support one party or the other no matter what they do, but that sucks.

Pass a clean bill.
Pelosi stuck in a tax cut for Rich New Yorkers? How can the federal government do that? I would like a link to that- sounds like more bologna that you have been taken in by.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested the next package include a retroactive rollback of a tax change that hurt high earners in states like New York and California.

That's part of the scumbag Trump tax cut and it hurts everyone. Means you cannot write off state taxes on your federal taxes. It's a scumbag move against Democratic states is what it is. You really admire a true scumbag.

They don't.

I don't buy it. McCain took one for the team. I think most Republicans in Congress like the power that ACA affords them.

You could argue that but McCain promised his constituents over and over that he would vote and work to end Obamacare. Watch the way he votes against the repeal. He was sending a message.

They don't.
He did, true. But then, I don't think government should be planning our health care for us - so that's no criticism in my book. My beef with the Republicans is that they didn't have the balls - or, more likely, just didn't have the desire - to repeal ACA. When push comes to shove, they like government controlling health care just as much as the Democrats do.
Bologna. They were surprised as hell when McCain said no. He got a conscience because he was dying. The GOP leaders are scumbags even thinking about it since they have no plan to replace it whatsoever. The dumbest thing is that Obamacare is actually the GOP plan they were always going to do LOL the lying scumbags.

Pass a clean bill.

That's part of the scumbag Trump tax cut and it hurts everyone. Means you cannot write off state taxes on your federal taxes. It's a scumbag move against Democratic states is what it is. You really admire a true scumbag.

LOL. Trump supporters blame the left for everything he does and now you are blaming Trump for what Pelosi has done. She is cutting the taxes on the rich and have left the poor hanging.

Pass a clean bill.

When the Ds had the votes, they complied with Corporate America and did dipshit.
The second they lost the votes, they started blaming everything on the Rs.

They don't.

What power is that? It is something good for the people. Sorry about that . Free stuff right, brainwashed functional moron? We are the only modern country without healthcare for all a living wage health daycare parental leave cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration for crying out loud, great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share . Thanks to you brainwashed functional morons.

Pass a clean bill.

LOL. Trump supporters blame the left for everything he does and now you are blaming Trump for what Pelosi has done. She is cutting the taxes on the rich and have left the poor hanging.

Pass a clean bill.
Trump's tax cut screwed everyone in Democratic states. What do you expect? A disgrace as usual.

View attachment 383401
Obama signed it.

PolitiFact - Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Guaranteed health Care I 75%75% of people on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. You know a lot of crap.s better under Obamacare. At any rate it is a promise that he was not able to keep which happens every hour in politics especially if you are being obstructed all the time by the GOP who only care about tax cuts on the rich and brainwashing chumps like you. Most of the people who lost their doctors did not understand networks which was the way things were going anyway. You are brainwashed. 75% on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. Costs must be fixed next. Obamacare will be worked on forever just like every other health system everywhere.

View attachment 383401
Obama signed it.

Guaranteed health Care I 75%75% of people on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. You know a lot of crap.s better under Obamacare. At any rate it is a promise that he was not able to keep which happens every hour in politics especially if you are being obstructed all the time by the GOP who only care about tax cuts on the rich and brainwashing chumps like you. Most of the people who lost their doctors did not understand networks which was the way things were going anyway. You are brainwashed. 75% on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. Costs must be fixed next. Obamacare will be worked on forever just like every other health system everywhere.

Obama knew it was a lie. Costs should have been fixed on day one. Obama and Pelosi were too afraid of losing out on campaign cash.

Many with coverage still can't afford to use it as it should be used because they can not afford the co-pays and deductibles.

They don't.

What power is that?
The power to decide who gets the goodies. They love it. Every election will be a gun to your head.

Forum List

Back