obama leaves car running and parked in a handicap zone for 2 hours

If they are too stupid or too lazy than to drive the car themselves and remain with it all the time then obama is in good hands

You are the 1 insisting on valet parking. Simply pointing out that the Secret Service is not going to let anyone not completely vetted close to someone they are protecting. Same way they did not let tRump march to the Capitol on January 6th.
MAGA

Secret Service could have closed off the whole street if they thought it was necessary to protect the President.

Imagine how many conservative outrage threads there would be if they did that
Obama’s NOT the president any more. His detail doesn’t have that much authority anymore.

To be fair, that looks like a secret service mobile. The driver was probably a secret service officer. Blame him for the parking, not Obama. Presidents seem to be trained to follow secret service orders rather than to give the agents orders. Even Trump seems to have fallen into that pattern, or there wouldn’t have been the flap about his detail not allowing him to go to the demonstration on 1/6. In his place, I would have told the detail, “screw you, I have nothing to fear from my supporters and am going, you can either come along or go the the White House without me”. I think the Secret Service has a lot to do with the bunker mentality most recent presidents have adopted.

4 Presidents have been assassinated
An additional 6 have either been wounded or shot at.

The threat is real

To be fair, that looks like a secret service mobile. The driver was probably a secret service officer. Blame him for the parking, not Obama. Presidents seem to be trained to follow secret service orders rather than to give the agents orders. Even Trump seems to have fallen into that pattern, or there wouldn’t have been the flap about his detail not allowing him to go to the demonstration on 1/6. In his place, I would have told the detail, “screw you, I have nothing to fear from my supporters and am going, you can either come along or go the the White House without me”. I think the Secret Service has a lot to do with the bunker mentality most recent presidents have adopted.
I’m sure obama does not mind being treated better than King Charles

Obama’s NOT the president any more. His detail doesn’t have that much authority anymore.
Don't be stupid.
There is only ONE secret service, and they use whatever means they see fit for a protectee. Whether a foreign leader, an ex-president, or your average Joe.

You are the 1 insisting on valet parking. Simply pointing out that the Secret Service is not going to let anyone not completely vetted close to someone they are protecting. Same way they did not let tRump march to the Capitol on January 6th.
MAGA
I was suggesting that the SS drive up the space used by valet parking and dump obama at the front door

Dat Boy is one Big Shot Negro and he can do anything he wants and you peons can kiss his Black ass if you don't like it.

Obamas secret service drove, and dropped him off.... Obama didn't do shit?

Are you suffering from ODS gramps? :lol:

It reminds me of when Hillary Clinton got a ticket in London.
She was driven to an event in a 5 car motorcade, and the car
along with the secret service van, parked in a pay zone.

They have pictures of Hilary getting out of the back seat, before entering the event.

That is completely up to the Secret Service. We have no idea what their assessment is or their normal procedures in such things.
MAGA
I think you folks are entirely too defensive over such a minor infraction

Lib politicians exhibit their desire for special treatment all the time

Such as dems in authority violating their own social distancing mandates

In most cases its better to just pay the $2 and get it over quickly

Forum List

Back