Obama Lands In South Dakota For The 1st Time But The Reaction Of The All White Locals Is Epic

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And I absolutely love it. Looks like it was cotton picking time to show that boy he he wasn't welcome.

2879721100000578-3074259-image-m-15_1431148307700.jpg

OBAMA VISITS SOUTH DAKOTA FINALLY And The Locals Reaction Is Nothing Short Of Epic Doug Giles ClashDaily

Last edited:
In Texas he won't be welcome with candy either...

I can't imagine them being forced to watch Mrs. Clinton so I am assuming they came to see a train wreck.

Let's not over state things...South Dakota and epic don't mix well. What is the state these days? A moderately sized school district if you based it on population?

Let's not over state things...South Dakota and epic don't mix well. What is the state these days? A moderately sized school district if you based it on population?

I think that picture might have been all the residents of SD.

Weird dude. Why would they pack the place? Were they forced to attend? Do you think they all hate the guy as much as you do?
That does not look like a group of happy people idiot. It does not appear to be a single homo hugging muslim in the group.

Really Pink Floyd? You can tell someone's religion by their appearance huh?
See ANY long ass beards in that crowd? How about black people?
Asians? Mexicans? Nope, just democrats.

From what I'm hearing and seeing he just barged himself off on the people, who was there for a graduation.

They look like they came to watch a hanging.

They must be really disappointed right now and the rest of the country didn't even notice them having a sad.

They know a slick snake when they see one. He says one thing to your face and then turns around a bites you in the jugular vein while asking for more monies for his "VISIONS" Myself, I take shovel and chop a snakes off head off if they are a threat to me

Last edited:

They know a slick snake when they see one. He says on thing to your face and then turns around a bites you in the jugular vein while asking for more monies for his "VISIONS" Myself, I take shovel and chop a snakes off head off if they are a threat to me

Right....that's functional.

They know a slick snake when they see one. He says on thing to your face and then turns around a bites you in the jugular vein while asking for more monies for his "VISIONS" Myself, I take shovel and chop a snakes off head off if they are a threat to me
That's farm country and they know a manure spreader when they see one.

That's farm country and they know a manure spreader when they see one.

Charles Bronson spread manure before he was famous.

Forum List

Back