Obama knew. Clinton knew. Biden knew. Comey knew. Brennan knew. McCabe knew. Strzok knew.Clapper knew.Schiff knew.FBI,CIA,DOJ knew...

Hahahahaha, no other convictions. The only criminal case they found to investigate was against Trump-e-bear himself too.

Durham's Report and of course his whole investigation is a huge flop.
what criminal case did Durham find against Trump? Link please.

It's only considered a flop to folks like youself that put cult over country, and do not care about the Demafacsit abusing their office. I get that,.

Point taken, you don't have a problem with lying to Courts and illegally spying. We get it
He paid his dues to society, and there was no illegal spying (nice pole vault though). Or did someone get indicted for those lookup tables they had access too?

He paid his dues to society, and there was no illegal spying (nice pole vault though). Or did someone get indicted for those lookup tables they had access too?
um, getting a warrant based on lies, and using that to spy....means the spying was illegal, as the warrant was based on lies.

Try again

what criminal case did Durham find against Trump? Link please.

"Special Counsel John Durham is facing pressure to reveal details of a reported criminal probe that is said to have arisen from a tip from a foreign government about suspected financial crimes linked to former President Donald Trump.

Barr appointed him special counsel and the two reportedly traveled together to Italy in the fall of that year where Italian officials were said to have given them an unexpected tip about suspicious financial dealings relating to Trump."

Of course, Faux, leader of the fake news, insinuated that the criminal in this case was one of the Democrats Durham was investigating. Remember that lie, fading ....... of course not......

You are completely RUINING his day...

Well done.
no, i am afraid I am not, this guy like most dembots, don't care, theyu don't care that their demafascist cult leaders will abuse their office and illegal spy on Americans. It doesn't matter to them.

um, getting a warrant based on lies, and using that to spy....means the spying was illegal, as the warrant was based on lies.

Try again
The probe was not started based on that warrant was it? No of course not.

Faux is telling ya'll what you want to hear again.

It's now confirmed they all knew. Bottom line, Durham has just explained and proved who the real insurrectionists are! Bottom line, they were actually trying to overthrow Trump’s 2016 election, and influence his 2020 loss with all their lies that they knew were lies! Trump was completely innocent.

Amen . Democrats and the fbi are the biggest threat to America and Americans. Criminals.

Try again

The warrant, which contained a one paragraph “lie” out of 70 pages, What is the fourth FISA warrant application for Carter Page. Page was under surveillance and renewed twice prior to his signing on with it the Trump Campaign. Surveillance was dropped while he was with the Trump campaign, and then the FBI reapplied after he quit the campaign.

It was the fourth application, third re-application, which contain the so-called “lie”.

no, i am afraid I am not, this guy like most dembots, don't care, theyu don't care that their demafascist cult leaders will abuse their office and illegal spy on Americans. It doesn't matter to them.

I meant more like...

1684782571210.png

You are like the table
... his shit is not getting past you.

Lying fools like you look more foolish by the day.

Durham said no laws were broken and no charges would be laid. What part of that are you missing?

Then he lies about what all of the other prior investigation said about the FBI and the Clintons.

There is no evidence of bias against Donald Trump by the FBI or the CIA.

There is a lot of evidence of a bias against the Clintons by the FBI. The FBI changed policies because of Comey’s handling of Hillary’s email investigation, even though the investigation itself was handled in an unbiassed manner.

The laws of nature? Can you point it to the place in the US criminal code where we might find these “laws of nature”?

So what you’re saying is you still have no evidence.
We have ample evidence that Dems are lying lowlife scheming trash who conspire to RIG elections and LIE to the American people. Whether that's criminal or not doesn't change the fact that Dems are total douchebags.

Forum List

Back