The Vaxed Are DOOMED!!!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
A Midwestern Doctor: "Vaccinees are in for a world of hurt"

IgG4 Antibody Class Switch: End Of The Line

Consider the excess death statistics that have been steadily rising lately: while these are, thus far, very likely to have been attributable mostly to otherwise silent vaccine injuries, the next time the COVID numbers start rising, we should expect to see vaccinees dying in droves. They likely, mostly, won’t be dying in hospital, either: with the immune response so dramatically blunted, the typical signs and symptoms of infection will likely be all but absent. It would actually be funny, if it weren’t so horrific: uncontrolled replication will lead to trillions of virions tearing unchallenged through the tissues, exposing the victim to a similar quantity of bioactive, toxic spike protein as is created by the mRNA shots. Blood clots, myocarditis, autoimmunity, prion diseases; everything that the shots can cause in the short term, so too will the virus;

and the very first clue that they’re even infected may well be their sudden and unceremonious death, perhaps preceded by some general feeling of being unwell if they’re lucky

IgG4 Antibody Class Switch: End Of The Line

Pepperdoom1.jpg

The bible warned you...too bad you didn't read it.

Revelation 18:23, KJV: "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (Pharmakeia - Potions - Pharmaceuticals) were all nations deceived."

The Greek word for "sorcery" is pharmakeia, from which we derive the word "pharmacy."

mRNA...modify your RNA.

Did you thunk it wise to genetically modify yourself?

You are now a GMO (genetically modified organism) so you can be patented by big pharma.
Well, like usual, I'll just go ahead and linger, having a good time, staying active, as always, while you guy sweat it out. Good luck to you and yours. Say hey to Goober!:cool:

I don't discriminate, Less people is a good thing no matter who they are.

Why I live in a small semi-rural town and stay on the two-lanes when I have to head for the population center for the things that civilization offers.

It's Mayberry!

Get this week's booster.

You're doing America a valuable service.

We're counting on you.

Hmmm. It's a booster given every year (it looks like now). Not a weekly subscription to TV Guide that's delivered to your house (yeah..dating myself).
All vaxxed. All boosted. Still here. Livin life. Kicking your ass around these boards.
Life is good! :)

Hmmm. It's a booster given every year (it looks like now). Not a weekly subscription to TV Guide that's delivered to your house (yeah..dating myself).
All vaxxed. All boosted. Still here. Livin life. Kicking your ass around these boards.
Life is good! :)

Okay, skipper.

It's a fact of life that has been acknowledged relatively recently by the medical community that people who have had chickenpox as a child can come down with a rash they call "shingles" later on in life if their resistance is compromised. Chickenpox stays in your body for life. What if the mostly experimental and hastily brewed Covid vaccine introduced a sleeper virus? It ain't science fiction.

Forum List

Back