Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

That's right. The Pope could not afford to make enemies, not only because of Hitler but Fascist Italy who might just decide to disregard the sovereignty of Vatican City. The hand he played allowed him to save thousands of Jews, whereas the pope bashing asswipe you're talking to never saved a Jew in his life.

I've never been in a position where I've had to.

But here's the thing Being an Atheist, I don't think there's a halo and a cloud waiting for me when I die. So I have a darned good reason to preserve my own life.

The Pope on the other hand, believes that if he dies as a martyr for his faith, he's going to get into an eternal heaven with thousands of nubile altar boys to attend his every need. So he totally should have been down for the martyrdom shit.

Unless he knew it was a load of bullshit.

Yeah... You're a friken genius:eusa_wall: Do your stats consider the 100s of American muslims who've fought over seas for the enemy and killed our people? Radical islam is on the move and all morons like you can talk about is stupid, irrelevant, statistics and ignorant ass history

Again, guy, just because you're going to get as ass-whupping for stealing their land doesn't make it OUR problem.

And whatever led you to believe that I perceive the Islamic Threat Vector in simplistic terms?

And, finally, whatever led you to post an irrelevant family photo on an impersonal message board like this?

I thought that was a very nice picture of the Kondor Family reunion... I'm surprised you didn't share it with everyone.

Anyway, Cleetus, whenever you try to claim Muslims are like this Borg Hive-mind, you really are about as simplistic as can be.

If roles were reversed, if some technologically superior force made YOUR life a living hell, you'd do the same thing they are doing now.

Yeah... You're a friken genius:eusa_wall: Do your stats consider the 100s of American muslims who've fought over seas for the enemy and killed our people? Radical islam is on the move and all morons like you can talk about is stupid, irrelevant, statistics and ignorant ass history

Again, guy, just because you're going to get as ass-whupping for stealing their land doesn't make it OUR problem.
Plus those Jew bankers. No wonder those Europeans slaughter Jews you'd be there cheering them on Jew hater

Plus those Jew bankers. No wonder those Europeans slaughter Jews you'd be there cheering them on Jew hater

You know what, maybe instead of pissing people off, you should work on your people skills.

Frankly, you get in people's face, they push back. I'm sorry you don't get this.

You know what, maybe instead of pissing people off, you should work on your people skills.

Frankly, you get in people's face, they push back. I'm sorry you don't get this.
Damn Jews always getting in "people's faces" They deserve what they get right joey?

Damn Jews always getting in "people's faces" They deserve what they get right joey?

Guy, you have a pretty serious chip on your shoulder. Did the goyim torment you as a child?

I've never lived in a place where my neighbors considered killing me a major accomplishment. It seems this happens to you guys all the time.

Do you ever wonder why that is?

Guy, you have a pretty serious chip on your shoulder. Did the goyim torment you as a child?

I've never lived in a place where my neighbors considered killing me a major accomplishment. It seems this happens to you guys all the time.

Yeah tell me

You didn't answer the question. Why does this happen to Jews "all the time"

That's right. The Pope could not afford to make enemies, not only because of Hitler but Fascist Italy who might just decide to disregard the sovereignty of Vatican City. The hand he played allowed him to save thousands of Jews, whereas the pope bashing asswipe you're talking to never saved a Jew in his life.

I've never been in a position where I've had to.

But here's the thing Being an Atheist, I don't think there's a halo and a cloud waiting for me when I die. So I have a darned good reason to preserve my own life.

The Pope on the other hand, believes that if he dies as a martyr for his faith, he's going to get into an eternal heaven with thousands of nubile altar boys to attend his every need. So he totally should have been down for the martyrdom shit.

Unless he knew it was a load of bullshit.
I'm just going to put you on permanent ignore now.

RogerR20150113_low.jpg

You didn't answer the question. Why does this happen to Jews "all the time"

I don't think it's incumbant on me to answer the question. I'm not the ones who piss people off to the point they think pogroms and holocausts and jihads are nifty ideas.

There are no leftist snake handlers ...those are the one tooth mouthbreathin slack jawed southern fundamentalist nut-bag GOP voters....ready to turn all of America into Mississippi the heartland of Conservatism...

Forum List

Back