Obama Is Having A Press Conference

:lmao:::: yup I am a minority. So nice of you to play the race card.

Just think in a few more posts I will have confessing to anything, you just wont be smart enough to realize it...Like now for example....

All's fair in love and war and that's what happens when you try to ask someone something politely and he has to act like an ashole and make threats.

Remember, I asked you a simple question first and all you could do was call me stupid and tell me that you eat me.

Like I said, take your best shot. The proof is here on the thread.

Hmmm. the wimp wants to know if you can keep the light on and not be present.

This one is sharp I tell ya............:badgrin:

The timing of the race card...impeccable.........

P.S. Moron. I happen to be a minority as well. The difference is that I'm a lot quicker than you because I don't have to wait for my translator to type my reply. I'm done..y.ou bore me. I'm heading out to shoot fish in a barrel. It's more challenging than making you look stupid...you do that well enough on your own.

Last edited:
Mittens is releasing his 2011 tax return because he was pressured to do it. All politicians are alike!

COH, he released his 2011 returns long ago....... Obama wanted 10 years of his returns, but now the administration is playing 'Let's Make a Deal" by saying that if Romney releases 5 years of returns, he promises to not bother him again about the issue. :rolleyes:

We need to stay out, we are not the world police.

No we aren't. But until we unlease our full oil/energy capability instead of handicapping ourselves the way our government does, we will be involved because the alternative is the death and discomfort of a lot of people in hte US.

All's fair in love and war and that's what happens when you try to ask someone something politely and he has to act like an ashole and make threats.

Remember, I asked you a simple question first and all you could do was call me stupid and tell me that you eat me.

Like I said, take your best shot. The proof is here on the thread.

Boo Hoo! Instead of Full-Auto, try Full of Shit but keep talking and digging a deeper hole. My request to you is right there along with your nasty replies. I suppose you know everything about nothing. A legend in your own mind. You reaped what you sowed.

I bet you're about an inch taller than a dwarf which probably explains your inferiority complex and why you felt a need to act tough and call someone out on a messageboard.

Another internet hero hiding behind a keyboard.

So go ahead eat me up. If this is all you have, I'd quit now.

Tissue????
I admire your spunk though... Actually thinking you have a chance fighting all sides.

Turn in your libertarian label you fraud. The first thing you did was go tot the race well. That more then proves many things.

Boo Hoo! Instead of Full-Auto, try Full of Shit but keep talking and digging a deeper hole. My request to you is right there along with your nasty replies. I suppose you know everything about nothing. A legend in your own mind. You reaped what you sowed.

I bet you're about an inch taller than a dwarf which probably explains your inferiority complex and why you felt a need to act tough and call someone out on a messageboard.

Tissue????
I admire your spunk though... Actually thinking you have a chance fighting all sides.

Turn in your libertarian label you fraud. The first thing you did was go tot the race well. That more then proves many things.

It proves nothing. Being a minority, I've been called plenty and the first thing I DIDN'T do was to cry racism...like you, you sawed off, scrawny, half-pint twerp.

I love guys like you. So tough when they are in the safety of their home, hiding behind a keyboard. I wonder what you would do if we met face-to-face. Run, likely. Because looking at that pic, I'm twice your size.

Tissue????

You admire his spunk? What a homo! The mustache gives it away.... Looks like a prison pussy!

Tissue????

How many more times do you want to cry racism, little girl over something you brought on yourself with your threatening comments. If you think that was a racial slur, you must live under a rock.

Walk in my shoes and talk to me about racism, you little punkass.

Tissue????

You admire his spunk? What a homo! The mustache gives it away.... Looks like a prison pussy!

That little candy-ass wouldn't last 3 minutes in prison before he was made someone's bitch. Big fucking deal. I asked him is he was legal or swam over and he's been whining worse than a baby. One could only imagine what he would do if someone used a real racial slur on him, like I've had done to me.

He'd likely run home to mommy.

Tissue????

How many more times do you want to cry racism, little girl over something you brought on yourself with your threatening comments. If you think that was a racial slur, you must live under a rock.

You played the card Idiot.

About the face to face.

You literally have no idea.

But I am an old man....so I do things differently now.

My old grandpa said to me 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and
Usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron.
Free citizens must protect themselves.
Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.....author unknown (but obviously brilliant)

Tissue????

About the face to face.

My old grandpa said to me 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and

I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.....author unknown (but obviously brilliant)

It sounds like you carry a gun because you are old and impotent. Maybe beretta will share with you some of that spunk you admire.

About the face to face.

It sounds like you carry a gun because you are old and impotent. Maybe beretta will share with you some of that spunk you admire.

How did you know I was fixed......:D

About the face to face.

How did you know I was fixed......:D

Because you admire another mans spunk. That's a dead giveaway.

Tissue????

About the face to face.

Now he threatens with guns...Illegal guns likely. I'm so worried. I'd love to get you on base here in the gym and see what you're made of. So you are an old man? An old man with a big fucking mouth who ought to watch his tongue. Not me, but talk like that to the wrong person...in person and they'd knock whatever teeth you have left out.

Bring your little pea-shooter (not your dick) over here to the base and I'd be happy to first show you a real weapon then shove your own gun up your threatening ass.

Last edited:
its amazing how much ego is on this board. Pride is seriously the greatest threat our nation faces.

Beretta- such an a-hole he's turning Full Auto LOL LOL. Welcome to the big tent, FA!

I've seen how respected you are around here. :cool:

Very respected by Dems, a-hole. But they don't give a gd about iRep, like the circle jerk Pub dupes- a microcosm af the lying charlatans of the Pub Propaganda machine...

One Obama lie, munchkins?

"For example, nobody accused Mr. Romney of being a felon." Obama bin Lying, Aug 20, 2012

“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

Forum List

Back