Obama inherits another bad economy

The economy is on it's way back.

GDP says otherwise as well as most the other indicators. I mean why would the Fed to more stimuli if we are on our way back? Wouldn't they be raising interest rates and not implementing more stimulus if we were "on it's way back". The next big thing that is going to happen besides the January brick wall is companies next year moving to all part time employees.

Which indicators are you looking at?

Seriously.

Cause I work in the Financial Sector.

Everything I've seen over the last 4 years indicates that the economy is going to improve.

OECD Indicators Point to Continuing Slowdown - WSJ.com

What obama has inherited is a nation in which half the people are going to fight him every step of the way. A nation totally divided, not just against him but against itself.

I don't see any reason to fight..it's lost

Oh of course it's lost. The nation has proved itself to be depraved. Whatever good that was once in the country is certainly overcome by evil. How many presidents have won a second term only to have that second term their downfall? Nixon, Clinton, Bush, obama will carry that tradition, but now we have a country in which the people no longer stand as one.

GDP says otherwise as well as most the other indicators. I mean why would the Fed to more stimuli if we are on our way back? Wouldn't they be raising interest rates and not implementing more stimulus if we were "on it's way back". The next big thing that is going to happen besides the January brick wall is companies next year moving to all part time employees.

What is the matter man? Can't find a job? Come to Ohio. You have any skills? Work with your hands? Plenty of jobs in Ohio.

That's why Obama carried Ohio. Jobs jobs jobs.

You don't have a job in Ohio, either you have no skills or can't pass a piss test. Or don't want one. And that has nothing to do with the President.

Don't worry GM is on its way back to bankruptcy. Maybe Obama can borrow more money from China to save you guys again.[/QUOTE]

What a bull shit response. Is that the best you can do? No wonder you don't have a job. Poor quality workmanship.

The economy will recover and the democratic party will get the credit.

Your claims of being the fiscal party are dead

What obama has inherited is a nation in which half the people are going to fight him every step of the way. A nation totally divided, not just against him but against itself.

So what you are saying is Republicans need to compromise and give Democrats what they want whether they think it is right or not?

Yes, the Bush tax cuts are going to Sunset. Congress can decide that yep, the wealthy got to pay a tiny bit more..and cut taxes for the middle..or be spiteful and let all the taxcuts sunset.

That..by the way..is what they agreed to do.

So again you are saying that Republicans have to do what Democrats want or else.

Yes, the Bush tax cuts are going to Sunset. Congress can decide that yep, the wealthy got to pay a tiny bit more..and cut taxes for the middle..or be spiteful and let all the taxcuts sunset.

That..by the way..is what they agreed to do.

So again you are saying that Republicans have to do what Democrats want or else.

of course that's what he means

What is the matter man? Can't find a job? Come to Ohio. You have any skills? Work with your hands? Plenty of jobs in Ohio.

That's why Obama carried Ohio. Jobs jobs jobs.

You don't have a job in Ohio, either you have no skills or can't pass a piss test. Or don't want one. And that has nothing to do with the President.

Don't worry GM is on its way back to bankruptcy. Maybe Obama can borrow more money from China to save you guys again.[/QUOTE]

What a bull shit response. Is that the best you can do? No wonder you don't have a job. Poor quality workmanship.

Where do you think the money to bail out GM came from if we are broke?

General Motors Is Headed For Bankruptcy -- Again - Forbes

So what you are saying is Republicans need to compromise and give Democrats what they want whether they think it is right or not?

Of course not! Republicans need to obstruct. Obstruct everything. Not only republicans in Congress, but even the most ordinary republican walking the street. The nation is divided. It is not just divided politically but divided one against the other in the office buildings, in the neighborhoods, in back alleys. This house is not going to stand another four years.

Goes to show you that there are so many STUPID people who want a M***** F***** cell phone and who want to be on the teet. As the title of one story says It is "Gods judgement" against America! I guess we got what we got coming. Of course we STILL have to listen the idiots blame Bush, Reagan, and a whole lot of TRUE Americans for the reasons we've lost the country. Hey "numb-nuts", you will NOT make me learn spanish or chinese either. So in your neck!!!!!!!

Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” In 2008 we were experiencing the worst economy in recent history and we elected president Obama to fix it. Four years after blaming Bush we are worse off than we were when Obama took office. Now with the economy much worse than in November 2008 we elected Obama to office. Who here expects different results? I would say the only thing that will be different would be blaming the Bush part but somehow I don’t even think that will change.

Say what?!

Kid you are more than just somewhat misinformed, you are steeped in misinformation.

IN Nov 2008 the economy was headed DOWN according to most economic indicators.

The exactly opposite is true now.

The American people spoke last night and they dont want your hate filled agenda to guide this country.

Your ideas FAILED at the polls.

get it

Elections have repercussions

The previous two quarters were 1.5% and 2.0%. Without the increased government spending the GDP would have been 1.3% and not 2.0%. The GDP has been decreasing the past 6 quarters. The GDP indicates we are headed for another recession in 2013.

Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” In 2008 we were experiencing the worst economy in recent history and we elected president Obama to fix it. Four years after blaming Bush we are worse off than we were when Obama took office. Now with the economy much worse than in November 2008 we elected Obama to office. Who here expects different results? I would say the only thing that will be different would be blaming the Bush part but somehow I don’t even think that will change.

Nope, the exit polls say the people still blame Bush.

EXACTLY.

Any argument otherwise is basically invalid at this point.

But, I don't expect the windbags to stop trying.. :lol:

The American people spoke last night and they dont want your hate filled agenda to guide this country.

Your ideas FAILED at the polls.

get it

Elections have repercussions

Yeah we know...we should all get a picture of Obama and bow before it every night we go to bed..You PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

The previous two quarters were 1.5% and 2.0%. Without the increased government spending the GDP would have been 1.3% and not 2.0%. The GDP has been decreasing the past 6 quarters. The GDP indicates we are headed for another recession in 2013.

That trend is consistent within election years.

We forecast for it in my industry, and have done so since the late '80s.

Trust me, the economy will pickup, we are already seeing an increase in sales this month (even more consistent with previous election years).

Forum List

Back