Obama: If We Say 'Radical Islam' More Muslims Will Turn To Jihad

do you liberals have any problem calling white supremacist white? are you not concerned you are insulting whites that aren't supremacist?

their dear leader says they can't speak: or say radical Islam so they don't and then chastise everyone else who does.

No. Only those who start smearing all Muslims and the Muslim faith are chastised.

People like you.
Hey, G, did you see / participate in the HUGE Muslim Rally protesting the terrorist acts perpetrated by Islamic Extremists IN THE NAME OF islam in Paris and denouncing such acts of violence?!?

Yeah, no one else did either because THERE WERE NONE!

You phonies realize GW bush never said "radical Islam" either . And we had 911 happen to us . Never heard one complaint about that from the righties !??

Why would a leader say that anyway? To appease right wing bigots ?

Look how you spin things he DOESNT say. Imagine what the Muslim radicals would do with the quote of he did say it?
:booze::booze::booze:

they're new here. so a few breaks I'll give, but they keep up with their nasty it's bye bye....And they should have been here when Bush was President. they think that poor Obambam is so picked on waaaaaaa. some of the stuff back then would have curled their nose hairs they were so vicious. they can go back and do a search of Governor Palin they want to see Vicious.

If you say Muslim terrorist, the weak-minded hear MUSLIM terrorist.

Well, why wouldn't I hear "Muslim" in the phrase "Muslim terrorist"?

:confused:
The problem is that tards then carry that over toward all Muslims. They want to persecute all Muslims.

It's weird how you need even the most obvious things explained to you. Is this obtuseness deliberate, or are you actually this stupid?

like blacks have done to whites because of the actions of a handful of white supremacists maybe we need to stop saying white in white supremacists

[QUOTE="g5000, post: 12833609, member: 34052:]
When you say "illegal immigrants", most tards hear "Mexicans".

Liberals believe the term 'ILLEGAL Immigrants' is offensive. Libs ignore they are violating our existing Immigration law and demand we call them 'immigrants' instead.[/QUOTE]

You STILL fuck up the quote function!!! How is this possible? All you have to do is hit POST REPLY and start typing.

It actually takes an EFFORT to fuck that up.

As for "illegal immigrants", I have no problem with that term. I use it all the time.

What Obama actually said was, "Those kind of stereotypes are counter productive. They’re wrong. They will lead, I think, to greater recruitment into terrorist organizations over time.".

So calling a Muslim who perpetrates an attack like 9/11/01 or 11/14/15 in Paris in the name of Islam an 'Islamic Extremist' is a 'stereotype'?

:wtf:

You STILL fuck up the quote function!!! How is this possible? All you have to do is hit POST REPLY and start typing.

It actually takes an EFFORT to fuck that up.

As for "illegal immigrants", I have no problem with that term. I use it all the time.
Sorta like you did last week.... Yeah. c'mon and deny that Shi'ite now, you fargin' hypocrite!

Nice diversion from the conversation about how your 'Chosen One' has stuck his foot in his mouth....AGAIN! :p

You phonies realize GW bush never said "radical Islam" either . And we had 911 happen to us . Never heard one complaint about that from the righties !??

Look how you spin things he DOESNT say. Imagine what the Muslim radicals would do with the quote of he did say it?

Who cares what a goat fugging radical muzzie thinks? What don't you get? They want you dead, dead, dead, not just us "right wingers" you too

You narrow minded meatheads . We need Muslims help to fight radical muslims ! If you go around shitting on all Muslims it will get you know where .

If you say Muslim terrorist, the weak-minded hear MUSLIM terrorist.

Well, why wouldn't I hear "Muslim" in the phrase "Muslim terrorist"?

:confused:
The problem is that tards then carry that over toward all Muslims. They want to persecute all Muslims.

It's weird how you need even the most obvious things explained to you. Is this obtuseness deliberate, or are you actually this stupid?

Yeah G, I do need it explained... you just like many of the moonbats here paint with a brush the size of Montana. You generalize that people will act like this as an indictment of people generalizing.

Lighten up Francis.

Who cares what a goat fugging radical muzzie thinks? What don't you get? They want you dead, dead, dead, not just us "right wingers" you too

You narrow minded meatheads . We need Muslims help to fight radical muslims ! If you go around shitting on all Muslims it will get you know where .

Which ones are the radicals and which ones will be fighting? I see a few holding signs but I'm not seeing much fighting....other than the Kurds

Which ones are the radicals and which ones will be fighting? I see a few holding signs but I'm not seeing much fighting....other than the Kurds

This is part of the problem.... the Islamic community while probably not in general condones this stuff, their criticism always goes like this.. "yes, it is terrible, but..."

do you liberals actually believe one of theses radical Muslim terrorist is not going to not kill you because you never called them radical Muslims
yes I said radical Muslim now go run to your safe place, here I will say it again Radical Muslims

What Obama actually said was, "Those kind of stereotypes are counter productive. They’re wrong. They will lead, I think, to greater recruitment into terrorist organizations over time.".

So calling a Muslim who perpetrates an attack like 9/11/01 or 11/14/15 in Paris in the name of Islam an 'Islamic Extremist' is a 'stereotype'?

The American media is doing everything they can to justify and humanize these assholes. It's all part of being lefty propagandists. They want for us what jihad has given the middle east.

You notice that the fact that Syria and all the Middle East were CHRISTIAN before they were MUSLIM never enters the dialogue. We hear a thousand times a day about how the US belongs to the Indians because they were here first, and the Middle East is none of our concern because the Muslims were there first...

Except they WEREN'T there first.

do you liberals actually believe one of theses radical Muslim terrorist is not going to not kill you because you never called them radical Muslims
yes I said radical Muslim now go run to your safe place, here I will say it again Radical Muslims
American progressives think they are superior just by nature of their existence, and they fully expect jihadists will love them because they share the same enemy..the American Christian. They think if they help jihadists wipe out American Christians, then the jihadists will give them a pass when they're hacking, sawing, raping their way across our fruited plains.

They're very, very mistaken.

Because they are bigots looking for an excuse to persecute all Muslims.

You're welcome.

You mean like you lefties look for an excuse to persecute all Christian, Tea Party people, etc?
Seeing as how I'm a Christian and a conservative, you are speaking out of your ass.

You are neither.

Care pretended to be a catholic when she was fighting for partial birth abortion.
Fakey pretends to be a Republican as he constantly directs Republicans further and further left.
It's standard anti-American m.o. Infiltrate, and destroy from within.

LOL Fake may call itself a republican but he ain't no Conservative. A possible RINO...that's it

May as well call himself a Democrat.

but it's ok for people to go around shitting on whites and Christians . I haven't seen you raising hell over that. so don't come in lecturing people. you're still a new plaything on here.

You mean like you lefties look for an excuse to persecute all Christian, Tea Party people, etc?
Seeing as how I'm a Christian and a conservative, you are speaking out of your ass.

You are neither.

Care pretended to be a catholic when she was fighting for partial birth abortion.
Fakey pretends to be a Republican as he constantly directs Republicans further and further left.
It's standard anti-American m.o. Infiltrate, and destroy from within.

LOL Fake may call itself a republican but he ain't no Conservative. A possible RINO...that's it

May as well call himself a Democrat.
Let's seee...

Pro-life.

Pro small government. Pro repeal of the 17th Amendment.

Regularly advocate for raising the retirement age to 70 and indexing to 9 percent of the population going forward.

Believes our allies should pay for their own defense, since we are subsidizing their social safety net by picking up their defense tab.

Strongly believes we should ban all tax expenditures.

Pro Citizens United.

Condemns the GOP for selling us down the river to Democrats on health care and making it inevitable we will end up with single payer instead of market based health care.

Pro gun.

Hates bigot, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths and regularly exposes their bullshit.

Yep. Sounds like I'm a Democrat, all right.

these two faced hypocrites are just as dangerous as these Terrorist. they rant and rave about how you can't lump them all together when the Terrrorist is a Muslim. so that means you can't say blaaa blaa blaa. and then somebody not a Muslim go out and shoots up a place and they already have them pegged as: a confederate flag waving white KKK right winger conservative Republicans. they are such a joke. and I heard a long time ago Bin laden had a name for these Muslim sympathizers in other countries. he called them USEFUL TOOLS

The American media is doing everything they can to justify and humanize these assholes. It's all part of being lefty propagandists. They want for us what jihad has given the middle east.

You notice that the fact that Syria and all the Middle East were CHRISTIAN before they were MUSLIM never enters the dialogue. We hear a thousand times a day about how the US belongs to the Indians because they were here first, and the Middle East is none of our concern because the Muslims were there first...

Except they WEREN'T there first.

Syria existed prior to Jesus . Where they Christians then?

Forum List

Back