Obama has won, leads us all around like a dog on a leash

And you blame the president for news programming why exactly?

Holder makes his stupid accusation about supposed mistreatment and the so called media turn it into long as segments about race.

You must have been terrible at connect the dot puzzles as a child huh?

If you don't like the media you're getting, turn the channel or cancel your subscription...blaming the subject for the idiotic round-the-clock-coverage or whatever particular thing you hate today is fucking idiotic.

Blame CNN/FOX/MSNBC or whomever for their editorial decisions; not who they cover.

Would you blame the pilot and co-pilots of that missing plane for the coverage they are receiving too?

:cuckoo:

I just got home from work and did my usual surf of all the news channels. Everyone of them including Fox was doing a piece or focusing on RACE.

It's almost like some wacko didn't shoot 3 people in KC over the weekend.

It's almost like we're not being handed our hats by Russia

It's almost like unemployment isn't high

It's almost like gas prices aren't sky high

It's almost like food prices aren't soaring

It's almost like the ACA isn't causing a lot of grief for a lot of folks

It's almost like we're just a bunch of idiots being led around on a leash..........oh, wait...
It's almost like the majority of corporate media are controlled by wealthy fascists who only want the public to focus on divisive issues like race, gay marriage, abortion and poverty so that the People do not unite against wealthy fascists who control our media and government.

pfft....

Please. Americans are politically lazy and the shenanigans of both major parties, both major ideologies, and actors of all sexes, creeds, colors, religions, have soured the electorate on politics being anything except where people go to line their own pockets.

Rick Perry for one (you could say this about almost any governor or long-serving official) collects both a salary for doing his job and a pension from the State of Texas. He makes $150K a year but filed income taxes of $300K plus....($84,000 of which came from pension).

State pension, gas investment boost Gov. Rick Perry's income | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Again, Perry is probably the most egregious actor on the stage at present but you could basically swap out him for anyone who has served for a while.

Blaming the media owners for the apathy of the American voters is a little like blaming the CEO of Hershey for the obesity problem.

Americans get the government we deserve.

I just got home from work and did my usual surf of all the news channels. Everyone of them including Fox was doing a piece or focusing on RACE.

It's almost like we're just a bunch of idiots being led around on a leash..........oh, wait...

Bump! Republican's love their ACA. Gas prices are low! Unemployment taken care of!

Can you say thank you President Obama?

Bump! Republican's love their ACA. Gas prices are low! Unemployment taken care of!

Welcome to ignore. If you're just gonna bump a bunch of old ass threads you're not worthy of talking too.

Have fun trolling twit

Welcome to ignore. If you're just gonna bump a bunch of old ass threads you're not worthy of talking too.

Have fun trolling twit

First you must say "thank you President Obama"...LOL!

Nope.

Things are going well because Obama did nothing for three weeks.

The Two-Party System is a sham. Now we're facing the dismal prospect of a Hillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush match up in the next Election. What kind of 'choice' is that? Two NWO Globalist Elite puppets. Whichever wins, is a Win/Win for the NWO Elites.

Then we have two milquetoast Big Government weasels John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, being called leaders of the Republican Party in Congress. An awful rig-job for sure. It's pretty depressing.

Last edited:
The media are obabble's dogs. He leads them around while they sit up and beg.

Forum List

Back