Obama had his ass handed to him

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Memo to the White House...we are free men and we don't want your Obama commie care bullshit:

All I can say is I'm Happy!

The question is, will the Hussein accept reality and compromise, or will he strike out like a wounded animal and do as much damage to the country before he vacates the office?

Hmm...what would a progressive asshole do?

The question is, will the Hussein accept reality and compromise, or will he strike out like a wounded animal and do as much damage to the country before he vacates the office?

Somebody with balls would tell you to GFY, and I very much hope that he does.

democrats-are-stupid.jpg

In other words, you hope he fucks over the country as much as possible, to send a message back to Americans.

I'm glad you're being honest about it.

In other words, you hope he fucks over the country as much as possible, to send a message back to Americans.

Payback is a bitch little man. Get used to it. Your side had no issues fucking over the country, when they thought they could win that way.

Last edited:

Payback is a bitch little man. Get used to it. Your side had no issues fucking the country, when they thought they could win that way.
6a010535dbab09970c0115711dc4fa970c-320wi

[QUOTE="
Payback is a bitch little man. Get used to it. Your side had no issues fucking the country, when they thought they could win that way.

You're a dyke....... aren't you?

Now you went and alienated the entire USMB Lesbian community with that ugly smear against them!
You have Dykes here? Doubtful. Maybe some Ni~~ers and Spics, but mostly Whities I'd guess, and a Faggot or two. Clear now boys?

Payback is a bitch little man. Get used to it. Your side had no issues fucking over the country, when they thought they could win that way.

Our side is already used to it, what do you think the country has been going through since Dems took over the government in 2007?

Memo to the White House...we are free men and we don't want your Obama commie care bullshit:

All I can say is I'm Happy!

Brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich. That's tough, because it's not going anywhere. By 2016, it'll have 70% approval. Because 30% of the country are bought off, greedy aholes, or stupid racists.

Our side is already used to it, what do you think the country has been going through since Dems took over the government in 2007?
Your side made a play for it, and lost. We are counting on you to do so again, and you will, undoubtedly, which is exactly what we need. Why is it so hard for you little morons to see that it's a revolving door, to a very small club with bartenders on both sides. I would have thought you would have figured that out by now? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

[/QUOTE]
Now you went and alienated the entire USMB Lesbian community with that ugly smear against them![/QUOTE]

Oh Oooooo!

Forum List

Back