Obama flexes muscle..

two f-22s on the way to Romania...terrifying Putin...no doubt. On another front 250 spec ops troops sent to Syria..." So we can determine what strategies work...so we can double down on ISIL". After all defeating Isis is Obama's number one priority.

What a fucking joke the man is.

F-22 fighter jets are in Romania to keep tabs on Russia's Black Sea antics

Yes President Putin has already probably had to have several changes of underwear....he's just that terrified :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

So what should do he do? U tell us . Cause u bash him when he does shit and when he doesn't .

two f-22s on the way to Romania...terrifying Putin...no doubt. On another front 250 spec ops troops sent to Syria..." So we can determine what strategies work...so we can double down on ISIL". After all, defeating Isis is Obama's number one priority.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

No doubt the Republicans will now try to impeach him for breach of War Powers Act :rolleyes:

two f-22s on the way to Romania...terrifying Putin...no doubt. On another front 250 spec ops troops sent to Syria..." So we can determine what strategies work...so we can double down on ISIL". After all, defeating Isis is Obama's number one priority.

The Russians can blind these F22's very easily.....................
And your source/expertise for this claim is?

They can disable all American radar systems. This is why they can do the flyovers of the American ships and planes. donald cook flyby - Google Search All I need for expertise is my eyes, so can you see too? or are you blind to the Russian threat?
570ecc86c3618808558b460a.jpg

They can disable all American radar systems. This is why they can do the flyovers of the American ships and planes. donald cook flyby - Google Search All I need for expertise is my eyes, so can you see too? or are you blind to the Russian threat?
What radar defense does a us ship use to hide from a Russian plane 500 feet from its bow? All their pilots need is their eyes. It's called Obama strategic avoidance.

What radar defense does a us ship use to hide from a Russian plane 500 feet from its bow? All their pilots need is their eyes. It's called Obama strategic avoidance.

You misunderstand, the Russian jet carries an Aegis disabling system, that leaves the ship unable to target the Russian jet. So in fact all of the ships computer/radar targeting systems and phalanx guns and missiles are useless, as the Aegis is the best radar system that we have.

You misunderstand, the Russian jet carries an Aegis disabling system, that leaves the ship unable to target the Russian jet. So in fact all of the ships computer/radar targeting systems and phalanx guns and missiles are useless, as the Aegis is the best radar system that we have.
I'll have to check your claims with my source...he runs isr for the USAF...and always tells me to believe nothing I hear.

So what should do he do? U tell us . Cause u bash him when he does shit and when he doesn't .
His former secretary's of state answered that question recently. Evidently you missed it.

Why don't you answer the question . U coward conservatives won't answer ! Because u just want to play Monday morning QB and shit on whatever obama does .

Typical right wing MO . Ask them a direct question and they respond wh stupid ass memes .

Forum List

Back