Which State Would You Like to Kick Out of the US?

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

One of the losers here posted an insult an deleted it. He called me a fat ass. The fact is, most fat assses are in the red states.

It seems that the Republican Jesus is OK with sloth and gluttony.

state-of-obesity_every-state-map-e1443043625804.png

Arizona has been #1 kook state recently . But Mississippi is making a run for their old crown .

I'll go with Mississippi . We can at least keep the grande canyon.

Most of the people you are calling "fat" are African-Americans. On average, blacks are heavier than whites. So what you revealed is that you're a big fat racist, and you also hate people who are overweight. That's not a pretty picture of you.

Really . What does Miss give the county ? Nothing but grief and hurricane relief requests .

Either North or South Dakota

They are redundant

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Not one.

We are all the United States.

We are all Americans.

143033_original.jpg

Cali, they are mentally insane... Bankrupt

143033_original.jpg

I was thinking New York and California. But New York first so California can have a chance to come back. All New York does is suck up tax dollars and cry about 9/11 and hurricane Sandy.

Really . What does Miss give the county ? Nothing but grief and hurricane relief requests .

The federal government spent far more for hurricane relief in New Jersey than it ever spent on Mississippi.

New Jersey pays ten times the taxes Mississippi does

What does New Jersey give the country other than bad role models?

Jersey brought us great American heroes such as The Situation and Snookie. Don't hate.

Forum List

Back