Obama fired all the generals that disagreed with him including Mattis.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Everyone's buzzing about the military dissent that is made its way into the news from the mouths of a few high-ranking generals. There are literally hundreds of generals currently in office I'm Trump could appeal to any one of them anytime he wants to. naturally the media will make a big deal out of the high-profile names like mattis for The joint chiefs of staff but they are not the ones make the actual command decisions in the field. there is definitely a good argument to be had that foreign agents have filled us trees with enemy soldiers.
Additionally Obama simply fired all of the generals that disagreed with him with nary a peep from the Democrats. Should Trump do the same thing?

Jo

Everyone's buzzing about the military dissent that is made its way into the news from the mouths of a few high-ranking generals. There are literally hundreds of generals currently in office I'm Trump could appeal to any one of them anytime he wants to. naturally the media will make a big deal out of the high-profile names like mattis for The joint chiefs of staff but they are not the ones make the actual command decisions in the field. there is definitely a good argument to be had that foreign agents have filled us trees with enemy soldiers.
Additionally Obama simply fired all of the generals that disagreed with him with nary a peep from the Democrats. Should Trump do the same thing?

Jo
Well that's a lie.

Jo
Of COURSE the limp-wristed Kenyan-born miscreant did. He was, and STILL is a freak of nature, a TOTALLY ball-less male. Just dreadful.

Jo
Well that's a lie.

Not so much....

Jo
Well that's a lie.

No, it isn't.

Jo
Well that's a lie.
No, you're just totally fucking ignorant and the product of a public school performed "intellectual abortion!"

Its to damn bad Trump is so slow on the uptake, because if what I just heard on Carlson's program is accurate, then we have DoD involved in the coup d' tat, and not on the side of the United States, but rather the mega-billionaires the democratic party takes its marching orders from.....

Jo
Which ones did he fire?

What does that have to do with Mattis’ words today?

Jo
Like JCOS Milley is on the same page. Ha ha ha.

Jo
Well that's a lie.

No, it isn't.

He is the least informed person in the group.

Jo
Which ones did he fire?

What does that have to do with Mattis’ words today?

Over 200 high ranking officers were purged out of the Military by the marvelous mulatto. They were targeted by ideological differentiation.
Mattis was one of them. Seems ole Maddog keeps forgetting what CIC means.... Been doing that for a while.

Jo

Forum List

Back