Obama endorses his "friend" Justin Trudeau

Sad that a poster ^^^^^^^. will spend all day, searching and browsing web sites, just to dig up some dirt on the Political Opposition.

That seems to be all you do, all day, every day.
No that's the DNC....They wasted 4 years on that shit

Hate to burt your bubble but he is the POTUS right now.You seriously think dementia Biden is running the country?:auiqs.jpg: someone who is so far gone he falls down the steps of air force one three times and cant even find the door to the white house actually walking a different way to get there before being told he was going the wrong way? He is even far more gone than Reagan was when he had alzhemiers and Bush was running the country in his second term.:auiqs.jpg: Bush actually served TWO terms in office and this is Obamas THIRD term.:auiqs.jpg:

Biden is just being his puppet pushing commie Barrys NWO agenda to depopulate the world with vaccines while Barry is behind the scenes pulling his strings.

Gerald Ford fell down the stairs of Air Force One, more than once.

Trump hasn't looked well for years:

Gerald Ford fell down the stairs of Air Force One, more than once.

Trump hasn't looked well for years:

Trump looks fine. It's Biden that seems to have one foot in the grave and the other in his mouth.

Now Justin just looks like a prancing queen.

Now, the important question: Who wore it better?

View attachment 540151
View attachment 540150

hhggfbhhunnhjjj.jpeg

I love these idiot posts. I really do. Nothing demonstrates your feelings of inferiority more than you referring to other people as "elites" and their "servants". No wonder you want to follow a guy like Trump. Because he pretends he's no different than you. Despite being the son of a New York billionaire, and attending an Ivy League Business school, and living in a gilded tower and shitting on a gold toilet, you think that Donald Trump understands you and your life.

Notice where Donnie spends all of his time. Hanging out with other rich people at his country clubs. He's not hanging out on the shop floor at the end of your shift, and then heading down to the local for a beer. You're one of the people he used to fleece with his Trump University scams. Only now it's his stolen election scams.
Because he pretends he's no different than you. Despite being the son of a New York billionaire, and attending an Ivy League Business school, and living in a gilded tower and shitting on a gold toilet, you think that Donald Trump understands you and your life.

See, the problem with people like you, is you can't think for yourself. The reason people like Trump is while he is a rich ivy leaguer....he actually talks and hangs out with real people and does what real people do.....Constrast that to John Kerry......he doesnt do that, so when he tried during the campaign, it was phony and people knew he didnt go to ball games and eat hotdogs, ect......he eats brie and plays on his yacht.......he is a stereotypical elitist, Trump is not.....

Just because someone is a billionaire doesn't mean that can't relate to people.........

Trump looks fine. It's Biden that seems to have one foot in the grave and the other in his mouth.

Now Justin just looks like a prancing queen.

Fine?? He's taking statins which means he has heart disease, and he lives on fast food. Fat. Walks like an arthritic old man. Needs to be helped up and down stairs because his knees are bad.

Fine?? He's taking statins which means he has heart disease, and he lives on fast food. Fat. Walks like an arthritic old man. Needs to be helped up and down stairs because his knees are bad.
He's also in his 70s.. Biden can't go 5 min with a press conference and without drooling or sleeping

He's also in his 70s.. Biden can't go 5 min with a press conference and without drooling or sleeping

I must have missed those press conferences. I have yet to see Biden drool or fall asleep. Unlike Trump, he doesn't lose his train of thought and start babbling incoherently as Trump often does. Joe may occasionally stumble over his words or struggle to get them out from time to time, but that's due to his stutter, which I honestly had no idea about until this campaign.

Having observed both men, Trump is frighteningly abnormal in his behaviours and displays a LOT of early signs of dementia, of the violent aggressive kind. Paranoia and fear that everyone is out to get you, and lashing out at your "enemies", real or imagined, is standard behaviour for dementia patients. Plus his belief that he won the election, and it was stolen from him.

Yeah, keep telling us that the fat, old man in Mar-a-Lago plotting to overturn the election results and make his comeback to the White House while primarying every Republican who voted to impeach him, is the sane rational guy. Especially considering that there is no way, Constitutionally or legally, for this to happen.

When in office, Trump could only focus on one thing at a time, which was merciful, because he made everything he focussed on much, much worse - trade being a case in point. America's trade deficit increased by $200 billion under Donald Trump. Border crossings are at their highest levels in decades, and the economy is crashed - these are the three things Trump focused on. And his re-election. And he failed at all of them and left a mess for Biden to clean up.

I must have missed those press conferences. I have yet to see Biden drool or fall asleep. Unlike Trump, he doesn't lose his train of thought and start babbling incoherently as Trump often does. Joe may occasionally stumble over his words or struggle to get them out from time to time, but that's due to his stutter, which I honestly had no idea about until this campaign.

Having observed both men, Trump is frighteningly abnormal in his behaviours and displays a LOT of early signs of dementia, of the violent aggressive kind. Paranoia and fear that everyone is out to get you, and lashing out at your "enemies", real or imagined, is standard behaviour for dementia patients. Plus his belief that he won the election, and it was stolen from him.

Yeah, keep telling us that the fat, old man in Mar-a-Lago plotting to overturn the election results and make his comeback to the White House while primarying every Republican who voted to impeach him, is the sane rational guy. Especially considering that there is no way, Constitutionally or legally, for this to happen.

When in office, Trump could only focus on one thing at a time, which was merciful, because he made everything he focussed on much, much worse - trade being a case in point. America's trade deficit increased by $200 billion under Donald Trump. Border crossings are at their highest levels in decades, and the economy is crashed - these are the three things Trump focused on. And his re-election. And he failed at all of them and left a mess for Biden to clean up.
Unlike Trump, he doesn't lose his train of thought and start babbling incoherently as Trump often does.
Ok you are blind, when you can't deal with reality, I don't know what to tell you
Trump stood up for hours taking questions.......Biden can't and in fact he gets so crazy, his people stop the questions after a few minutes.

Maybe you need to vary your news sources, because all you post are talking points from the media.........

The media is on his side, yet they still won't risk him taking questions....it's hilarious.

buckeye45_73

Hangs out with real people?

Ya mean CEOs at Mara Lago?!!
No, he actually hangs out with real people.......where do you get your information from?
He talks to the little people on a construction site....something a rich lefty would never do.....
And he goes to ballgames and eats hotdogs.....I have never seen a lefty stoop to eating regular person food since Bill
Clinton.......
As opposed to John "Marry my money" Kerry, who went to a Michgan rally and talked about how great the Ohio State team is....which was hilarious as a buckeye fan........but republicans actually relate to real people, democrats do not, maybe thats why democrats have such a class based system.........because their elites give no shits about the little guy, they make no effort to.........which explains why they host parties with no saftey in a pandemic but arrest people going to church

Wow, your ignorance is amazing to see

Forum List

Back