Obama Economist: Inflation Was Under Control For 40 Years, Then Came Biden

so you are saying the dems logic isn’t worth following?
Logic is logic we should all follow what makes senses. Why have you chosen the hypocritical route where you act just like those who you criticize?

how is it hypercritical to simply follow the same logic you dembots have?
Because you criticize those who use those arguments against Trump. You either agree with the logic or you don’t. You can’t have it both ways. Makes you no different than the hypocrites you oppose

Because you criticize those who use those arguments against Trump. You either agree with the logic or you don’t. You can’t have it both ways. Makes you no different than the hypocrites you oppose
so are you saying the dems are illogical?

Obama Economist: Inflation Was Under Control For 40 Years, Then Came Biden

Larry Summers: “We basically had inflation under control for forty years....we lost the thread...about a year and a half ago” with Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus

TheReapers says: We know that, but to democrats even care? Most do not as long as their woke agenda is advanced

Summers is honest unlike the Biden economic advisers.

no i agree dembots are illogical…and hate when their “logic” is used against them
Interesting so you don’t truly believe that Biden is at fault for these COVID deaths, you’re just saying that because your trying to teach Dems a lesson by using their logic against them. Is that’s what’s happening here?

Interesting so you don’t truly believe that Biden is at fault for these COVID deaths, you’re just saying that because your trying to teach Dems a lesson by using their logic against them. Is that’s what’s happening here?
well yes in part. I do think xiden’s policies caused the virus to spread more….but i do not think he should be charged with manslaughter like the dembots throught of trump…when he was trying to minimize the damage caused by the chinese virus

well yes in part. I do think xiden’s policies caused the virus to spread more….but i do not think he should be charged with manslaughter like the dembots throught of trump…when he was trying to minimize the damage caused by the chinese virus
So you are following dem logic calling Biden responsible and you do believe it. Perfect. Thanks

Forum List

Back