Obama Doing Another Pre-Super Bowl Interview. This Makes Seven

You don't have to watch, you know.

While Americans are watching the prez, maybe you could find Pootin on You Tube instead.
Only commies watch this prick.
He has won two elections. Do you think of everyone who voted for him is a Communist? What makes your stilted, stunted, under developed sense of politics correct?

Is calling someone with whom you disagree a communist a wise, thoughtful decision, or are you too enameled with the old Koe McCarthy playbook to think beyond it?

Isn't you way of thinking more in tune with radical Islam? They, like you, do not consider any thinking that does not mesh completely with their own as vile, evil and wicked. Perhaps you have more in common with Jihadists than your fellow Americans.
Obama has more in common with them. He's not an American. He hates us. He doesn't like Americans, talks shit about them constantly. He hates our friends and loves our enemies.
And so your lack of wisdom is exposed by you, yourself. What a clod you are.

You are simply not worthy of any further esteem.
Please spit out the presidents penis we can't understand what your saying

Oh no...Obama gave an interview. That n!gger doesn't know his place. He should be picking cotton.

What a fucking idiot.

The racist far left drones and their comments!
I am not racist...I know a n1gger!
All racists deny being a racist

Unlike you, right?
I have no special interest in race. I leave that to you racist democrats

Does that mean that you are not a racist?

The racist far left drones and their comments!
I am not racist...I know a n1gger!
All racists deny being a racist

Unlike you, right?
I have no special interest in race. I leave that to you racist democrats

Does that mean that you are not a racist?

Was that why you (a far left drone) voted for Obama? to prove you are not a racist?

I'll tell ya...Obama's mainstream media really dropped the ball on this one. I didn't even know about the interview until this morning when I saw this thread.

If you want to know what Obama's schedule is.....just ask one of our ODS nutters. They are up his ass 24/7.

I'll tell ya...Obama's mainstream media really dropped the ball on this one. I didn't even know about the interview until this morning when I saw this thread.

If you want to know what Obama's schedule is.....just ask one of our ODS nutters. They are up his ass 24/7.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama to prove they were not a racist..

"Obama Doing Another Pre-Super Bowl Interview. This Makes Seven"

And of course if he didn't do the interviews you and others on the right would whine about how the president is being 'aloof' and 'inaccessible.'
Nope. I would just enjoy my evening without Obama. I long for the days when he's never on the TV ever again.

With two years left we can look forward to about.......... 3700 speeches.. lol

oh gawd no kidding. He doesn't get it, the Majority of People don't care what he say anymore.

The President has to inject himself in the picture always, doesn't he...

Enough already Hussein ...enough for Heavens sake! :mad-61:

Forum List

Back