Obama defeats Putin

Russia's economy is going into the shitter. America's economy is getting better.

Putin-loving conservatives are perplexed.

We're also worried...You..get a free pass!

aa8wft.jpg

But the economic news hasn't translated to presidential approval ratings -- in either country.

Obama has been facing some of his lowest job approval numbers this year while public support in Russia for Putin has surged over the last year to record highs.
Putin's numbers aren't just high; they've surged from a 61% low in Nov. 2013 as events in Ukraine unfolded and despite sanctions hitting the country. And as opposed to Americans, a majority of Russians think their country is on the right track.
A majority of Americans, 53% according to a CNN poll released last week, disapprove of Obama while 85% of Russians approve of Putin, according to a November poll from the highly cited Levada Center, an independent polling agency.

Obama's struggling popularity had a concrete impact in November when his party suffered a drubbing at the polls on Election Day, despite low gas prices and the lowest unemployment numbers of his presidency.

Damn, what a bitch, Obuma WON this???? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Russian economy is failing.
Putin is repeating the mistakes of the Soviet Union.
He will fall.

The trouble at the top of most people’s minds in Moscow was not the one beamed in from Chechnya by the television news. It was the one afflicting the savings accounts and travel plans of millions of regular Russians. The national currency, the ruble, has lost about 40% of its value against the dollar since Putin’s annexation of Crimea.

President Vladimir Putin s State of the Union Address Fails to Impress

Putin has kept the Russian economy in the toilet and Obama keeps ours in the toilet. How is that a win for Obama exactly?
We have made a more robust recovery than any of the industrialized countries. Doubled the stock market, rising GDPS,Unemployment cut 4.4%.
Meanwhile, republican idol Putin is watching his economy crumble
With all do respect, liberals has been crying for six years that those mean republicans blocked everything Obama tried to accomplish. So in reality, thank the republicans for anything good that has happened.

Well, it is different. Remember how Democrats gave W everything he wanted? Not like the meanie pants Republicans are now.

Hmmm...neither do I...

Yes, I do remember Democrats giving Bush everything he wanted

After 9-11 Bush received a 9-11 card good for any legislation he thought necessary to fight terrorism. Bush used it the form Homeland Security, Patriot Act and wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
Dems also gave Bush what he requested to fight his economic collapse including TARP and an economic stimulus

Can you name a single bill supported by Obama that Republicans voted for?

:wtf:

Um. You're beyond kool-aid, you're walking dead...
Are you somehow lying to claim Democrats did not support Bush after 9-11 and during his economic collapse?

Want to go to the numbers?

Your turn to provide any Obama initiative supported by Republicans....you must have at least one

:wtf:

Um. You're beyond kool-aid, you're walking dead...
Are you somehow lying to claim Democrats did not support Bush after 9-11 and during his economic collapse?

Want to go to the numbers?

Your turn to provide any Obama initiative supported by Republicans....you must have at least one

If you have a question for me that doesn't include logical fallacies like in this one where you keep moving the goal posts and you also beg the question then let me know. Genuine questions come without fallacies.

The trouble at the top of most people’s minds in Moscow was not the one beamed in from Chechnya by the television news. It was the one afflicting the savings accounts and travel plans of millions of regular Russians. The national currency, the ruble, has lost about 40% of its value against the dollar since Putin’s annexation of Crimea.

President Vladimir Putin s State of the Union Address Fails to Impress

Putin has kept the Russian economy in the toilet and Obama keeps ours in the toilet. How is that a win for Obama exactly?
We have made a more robust recovery than any of the industrialized countries. Doubled the stock market, rising GDPS,Unemployment cut 4.4%.
With all do respect, liberals has been crying for six years that those mean republicans blocked everything Obama tried to accomplish. So in reality, thank the republicans for anything good that has happened.

Well, it is different. Remember how Democrats gave W everything he wanted? Not like the meanie pants Republicans are now.

Hmmm...neither do I...

After 9-11 Bush received a 9-11 card good for any legislation he thought necessary to fight terrorism. Bush used it the form Homeland Security, Patriot Act and wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
Dems also gave Bush what he requested to fight his economic collapse including TARP and an economic stimulus

Lol, the democrats voted against the Iraq war first. Then they realized they messed up and begged Bush for a revote.

Hmmm...neither do I...

Lol, the democrats voted against the Iraq war first. Then they realized they messed up and begged Bush for a revote.

Dems were dumb enough to buy into Bush's threats that if you did not vote for Iraq you were soft on terrorism

In addition to Iraq, Dems supported Bush on Homeland security, Patriot act, Afghanistan and anything else he played his 9-11 card on

Hmmm...neither do I...

Dems were dumb enough to buy into Bush's threats that if you did not vote for Iraq you were soft on terrorism

In addition to Iraq, Dems supported Bush on Homeland security, Patriot act, Afghanistan and anything else he played his 9-11 card on
So your saying Bush was a leader, and Obama is a pussy.

Hmmm...neither do I...

So your saying Bush was a leader, and Obama is a pussy.
What I'm saying is that Democrats were willing to put aside petty politics for the good of the nation.....obviously, Republicans aren't

I'm amused by liberals like Winger who think any Republican that was voted into office running on a conservative platform should be willing to abandon that platform "for the good of the nation" which translates in lib-speak to give us what we want because although we said elections have consequences when WE won...we didn't mean it if the other guys won!

I'm amused by liberals like Winger who think any Republican that was voted into office running on a conservative platform should be willing to abandon that platform "for the good of the nation" which translates in lib-speak to give us what we want because although we said elections have consequences when WE won...we didn't mean it if the other guys won!

Yes, for the good of the country

We had an economy in collapse, 700,000 a month losing jobs, auto companies on the brink of collapse.....Something had to be done

But we had Republicans who voted for TARP and economic stimulus programs when Bush was President and suddenly started worrying about debt once Obama was President

Both parties traditionally did reach some kind of compromise in spite of the platform that politicians were elected upon. That is, until the Tea Tards burst on to the scene. For them, compromise is just too mature. They've become responsible for the ship of fools we're sailing on now.

Hmmm...neither do I...

And democrats play the racism card just as badly as well as the sexism card, the homophobe card, the Xenophobia card. That's why you both suck.

What I'm saying is that Democrats were willing to put aside petty politics for the good of the nation.....obviously, Republicans aren't

Is that what you're saying? Let's go to the video tape:

rightwinger said:

You hate video tape, don't you big guy? It keeps nailing you in your constantly shifting positions.

Is that what you're saying? Let's go to the video tape:

rightwinger said:

You hate video tape, don't you big guy? It keeps nailing you in your constantly shifting positions.
?

Yes, for the good of the country

We had an economy in collapse, 700,000 a month losing jobs, auto companies on the brink of collapse.....Something had to be done

But we had Republicans who voted for TARP and economic stimulus programs when Bush was President and suddenly started worrying about debt once Obama was President

Yes, Republicans did vote for TARP and stimulus programs when Bush was President! What they didn't want to vote for was the stimulus program that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid cooked up that gave sweetheart deals for government employees who had supported Obama so they could keep working while ignoring the private sector and using TARP to give preferential treatment to UAW workers while screwing over GM stock holders. Or using the stimulus to give billions to "green" companies like Solyndra who also contributed mightily to the Democrats in 2008. They were worried about debt because Obama, Pelosi and Reid wanted to continue to spend at the same rate as we did in 2008 when the countries financial institutions were teetering on the verge of collapse and we bailed them out. The amount of debt that we've added to the national debt in the past six years is quite frankly STAGGERING but liberals like yourself don't want to deal with the reality of what that debt means.

Forum List

Back