Obama defeats Putin

With all due respect, Kiddies...the Russian economy is taking a beating at the moment because the price of oil and natural gas has gone down sharply and the bulk of the money that Russia takes in is from selling oil and gas to Europe. I'm rather baffled by how THAT is something you can lay at the feet of Barack Obama...who's policies have always been an attempt to raise the cost of oil and natural gas so that the green energy he loves so much can flourish.
GOP idol is finding out that with a capitalist economy he no longer gets to do as he wishes. He must rely on the west for markets and credit. His credit has dried up and his ruble is worthless
His threats of economic war against the west by withholding oil are drying up.
Obama is laughing at tough guy Putin

Yeah, while I'm happy to see Putin put in his place, he still has his nice, soft bed and full fridge. This is hurting his people.

When you're a dickhead on the international stage, karma usually finds you.

Too bad.

I would hope that our foreign policy is a bit more involved than hoping "karma" finds Putin...

Just saying...

Thing about foreign policy is, you can never really know what an administration knows, or what it's doing, or if/how it's cooperating with other countries.

I guess we just have to look at the ultimate results. And holy crap, even THEY change over time.

So you're making the argument that although Barack Obama called for increases in the price of oil to make green energy more feasible...that behind the scenes he was actually working to lower the cost of oil? I'm sorry, Mac...but that's laughable.

I'm not just talking about oil. I said "foreign policy". A little more complicated.

And yes, there is still no way for us to know what's actually going on.

Unless you're privy to information that I am not.

This goes back to Obama supporters giving him credit for anything good that happens on his watch...such as an increase in the production of natural gas and oil...when in reality he lowered the production of natural gas and oil on Federally controlled lands.

Yes, production did go up on his watch but he had ZERO to with that taking place!

GOP idol is finding out that with a capitalist economy he no longer gets to do as he wishes. He must rely on the west for markets and credit. His credit has dried up and his ruble is worthless

Yeah, while I'm happy to see Putin put in his place, he still has his nice, soft bed and full fridge. This is hurting his people.

Too bad.

I would hope that our foreign policy is a bit more involved than hoping "karma" finds Putin...

Just saying...

Thing about foreign policy is, you can never really know what an administration knows, or what it's doing, or if/how it's cooperating with other countries.

I guess we just have to look at the ultimate results. And holy crap, even THEY change over time.

So you're making the argument that although Barack Obama called for increases in the price of oil to make green energy more feasible...that behind the scenes he was actually working to lower the cost of oil? I'm sorry, Mac...but that's laughable.

I'm not just talking about oil. I said "foreign policy". A little more complicated.

What I am "privy to" is both the numerous statements on energy policy that Obama has made over the years and the record of energy legislation proposals that he's championed since becoming President. For you to come here now and say that behind the scenes Barry was been pro Big Oil and Gas is amusing, Mac...but not very believable.

Too bad.

Just saying...

What I am "privy to" is both the numerous statements on energy policy that Obama has made over the years and the record of energy legislation proposals that he's championed since becoming President. For you to come here now and say that behind the scenes Barry was been pro Big Oil and Gas is amusing, Mac...but not very believable.

Precisely where did I say that Obama has been "pro Big Oil and Gas"?

Can we stick to honesty here?

The right celibrated tough guy Putin and ridiculed Obama as "weak" for using sanctions

Now the Russian economy is collapsing and Obamas economy added 321,000 jobs last month

With all due respect, Kiddies...the Russian economy is taking a beating at the moment because the price of oil and natural gas has gone down sharply and the bulk of the money that Russia takes in is from selling oil and gas to Europe. I'm rather baffled by how THAT is something you can lay at the feet of Barack Obama...who's policies have always been an attempt to raise the cost of oil and natural gas so that the green energy he loves so much can flourish.

Too bad.

So does Kim jong Un in N Korea. Meanwhile his nation is starving. That is what happens when you think you can ignore the rest of the world and do as you please
Is that Putins plan for Russia? How long before the capitalists reign him in?

The trouble at the top of most people’s minds in Moscow was not the one beamed in from Chechnya by the television news. It was the one afflicting the savings accounts and travel plans of millions of regular Russians. The national currency, the ruble, has lost about 40% of its value against the dollar since Putin’s annexation of Crimea.

President Vladimir Putin s State of the Union Address Fails to Impress

Putin has kept the Russian economy in the toilet and Obama keeps ours in the toilet. How is that a win for Obama exactly?

Of all the stupid moves obumble has made (which is why he's called obumble) his sanctions against Russia have go to rank with the worst. President Putin's goal is to reconstruct the old Soviet Union out of willing states. He knows that to do this there is a price to be paid temporarily. obumble doesn't understand this.

The trouble at the top of most people’s minds in Moscow was not the one beamed in from Chechnya by the television news. It was the one afflicting the savings accounts and travel plans of millions of regular Russians. The national currency, the ruble, has lost about 40% of its value against the dollar since Putin’s annexation of Crimea.

Putin has kept the Russian economy in the toilet and Obama keeps ours in the toilet. How is that a win for Obama exactly?
We have made a more robust recovery than any of the industrialized countries. Doubled the stock market, rising GDPS,Unemployment cut 4.4%.
Meanwhile, republican idol Putin is watching his economy crumble

Of all the stupid moves obumble has made (which is why he's called obumble) his sanctions against Russia have go to rank with the worst. President Putin's goal is to reconstruct the old Soviet Union out of willing states. He knows that to do this there is a price to be paid temporarily. obumble doesn't understand this.
Just like Republicans whined about Obama forcing BP to clean up their own mess in the Gulf. Do you guys ever tire of protecting the bad guys?

Does Putin still have the Crimea? Does he still have troops in Ukraine? Until that changes I would say he hasn't lost anything.
Yes, and he is finding that nothing comes free in life

Yes, he had to bitch slap Obama to do it, and he feels terrible bad about that. Really, he does.
Imagine that?

Whimpy old Obama sanctions don't do anything. Poor Putin sees his economy in the dumps and Western nations just sitting there laughing

We have made a more robust recovery than any of the industrialized countries. Doubled the stock market, rising GDPS,Unemployment cut 4.4%.

Yabut, even though Pootin is killing his country, he takes off his shirt and shoots endangered animals.

To the ignorant RWs, that makes him a Real Man and a Real Leader.

:dance:

Sure, once again you carry the water for the rich guys while the man on the street just toppled the Democratic machine because they aren't feeling any recovery. Is this your trickle down theory again? Guess what, big guy. It isn't trickling. I guess that's why you are a Republican, you worship the wealthy and as long as they are taken care of, you're happy.

Just like Republicans whined about Obama forcing BP to clean up their own mess in the Gulf. Do you guys ever tire of protecting the bad guys?

Cold war ended. Obie brought it back.

Does Putin still have the Crimea? Does he still have troops in Ukraine? Until that changes I would say he hasn't lost anything.
Yes, and he is finding that nothing comes free in life

Yes, he had to bitch slap Obama to do it, and he feels terrible bad about that. Really, he does.
Imagine that?

Whimpy old Obama sanctions don't do anything. Poor Putin sees his economy in the dumps and Western nations just sitting there laughing

While out economies are in the dumps, and Putin laughs back.

Yabut, even though Pootin is killing his country, he takes off his shirt and shoots endangered animals.

To the ignorant RWs, that makes him a Real Man and a Real Leader.

:dance:

You know we can't hear the voices in your head. If you're going to post replies to them, can you let us know what they said?

RWs don't care that small, family owned companies went broke.

Poor victims, bp lost money for the 1% because our gulf got in their way.

Now the RWs want American families to lose their land so Keystone can give even more money to the 1% and create 35 jobs.

But they hate Obama for producing US oil equivalent to an entire Iraq - that Bush couldn't deliver even after killing and maiming hundreds of thousands and putting our country in the $$ dumper.

Name an issue - the RWs are always on the wrong side. ALWAYS on the side against the US.

RWs don't care that small, family owned companies went broke.

You are a lying sack of shit. Small business owners are being crushed by the Democrats. Even my liberal sister in law who is a partner in her veterinarian clinic stopped voting for you. Don't make ridiculous claims about that which you obviously don't know anything about. You people make my life hell. Then you point fingers at Republicans on this? You're willfully ignorant and full of it.

Forum List

Back