Obama Dares GOP: Go Ahead, ‘Have a Vote on Whether What I’m Doing Is Legal…I Will Veto’

No, he worded it carefully. Laws be damned. He knows where he sits and short of suing him, which would take awhile, or impeaching him, there is not a thing we can do about it. And it has been shown he can do what he damn well pleases, without suffering the consequences of what any other President would have to deal with.
want to have a vote on whether what I’m doing is legal or not, they can have that vote. I will veto that vote,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
i BELIEVE this proves he is totally stupid of his powers and lack of understanding of the Constitution....., of which he is allegedly a "scholar". :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

Only as good as the Congress that is willing or not to take the illegalities on, as well as a doj to follow the Constitution.
So let me get this straight libs...if the pres can veto anything and everything,what good are checks and balances?

Only as good as the Congress that is willing or not to take the illegalities on, as well as a doj to follow the Constitution.
So let me get this straight libs...if the pres can veto anything and everything,what good are checks and balances?

So we only get this with a total breakdown of government?
Never have I seen such disregard of the wishes of the American people.

Hell, he told Border Patrol that if they enforce the law, instead of ignoring it as he has decreed, their jobs and benefits are on the line, because "it's the right thing to do".

Congress had just as soon disband.

Congress is worthless as tits on a boar.

Hell, he told Border Patrol that if they enforce the law, instead of ignoring it as he has decreed, their jobs and benefits are on the line, because "it's the right thing to do".

Dont know about you but I'm getting tired of being treated like a second class citizen in my own damn country.
We should give obama what he wants...a shooting war. Because I'm not seeing any other way to put an end to this bullshit.

The fear of backlash is greater than love for this country as it was founded, by too many, as well as too many want the remaking of our country.

Dont know about you but I'm getting tired of being treated like a second class citizen in my own damn country.
We should give obama what he wants...a shooting war. Because I'm not seeing any other way to put an end to this bullshit.
Time will end his regime.

And he has given the next Republican President unprecedented powers.

If there is a vote on whether this presidunce is acting illegally there is nothing to veto. There is no vote on an action.

No, we need to hit our reps hard and let them know we won't stand for this. We need to form massive protests and have to get the word out to the general public what is really going on. I still believe that 2/3rds of our country does care about the country and rule of law. Unfortunately, the 1/3rd dominates the media, and the message, misconstruing the message for their benefit. We have to become louder than them.

After seeing republicans throw us under the bus on immigration just like the dems,I'm not so sure it matters anymore.

One problem we have, is it has become so deeply imbedded within the government's employees, and with the unions so embedded it will be a battle of major proportions. The IRS is a prime example of that. Turns out, after 2 years we finally learn the staff there was never asked to ever recover the lost emails.

I know this seems off topic but it really goes along with the theme. Fortunately, there are a couple of uncorrupted IG's within
the IRS that can give us some hope.
IRS Being Investigated For Criminal Misconduct Surrounding Lois Lerner s Missing Emails - Katie Pavlich
IRS Being Investigated For Criminal Misconduct Surrounding Lois Lerner's 'Missing' Emails

Feb. 27, 2015

Last night Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration Russell George and Deputy Inspector General for Investigations Timothy Camus updated the House Oversight Committee on the status of Lois Lerner's "missing" emails surrounding the IRS targeting of conservatives.

In an exchange with Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH), Camus revealed there is "potential criminal activity" involved in the disappearance and hiding of emails belonging to IRS officials involved in the targeting of conservatives between 2010 and 2012.

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/TIGTA-Testimony.pdf
I don't know. Fortunately, as hard as they have tried to stop this investigation, they haven't been able to. And reading some of the testimony shows they are keeping under wraps some things that could hamper it. Here is a link to more of the testimony. It is a clean pdf.

It is real interesting that the irs removed their email servers to their own buildings from the federal building in 2011.

What needs to be done is things of this sort need to be shouted out within the walls of the internet and everyone else who is willing to listen and look at the body of evidence thus far. It is damning and those on the other side need to realize one day they could be victim to such behavior themselves, if they don't scream for this type of behavior to be stopped.

I used to find this type of video encouraging.
But after watching nothing come of them over the years my optimism has faded.
It'll get swept under the rug and nothing will come of it....just like always.

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/TIGTA-Testimony.pdf
I don't know. Fortunately, as hard as they have tried to stop this investigation, they haven't been able to. And reading some of the testimony shows they are keeping under wraps some things that could hamper it. Here is a link to more of the testimony. It is a clean pdf.

It is real interesting that the irs removed their email servers to their own buildings from the federal building in 2011.

What needs to be done is things of this sort need to be shouted out within the walls of the internet and everyone else who is willing to listen and look at the body of evidence thus far. It is damning and those on the other side need to realize one day they could be victim to such behavior themselves, if they don't scream for this type of behavior to be stopped.

I used to find this type of video encouraging.
But after watching nothing come of them over the years my optimism has faded.
It'll get swept under the rug and nothing will come of it....just like always.

The problem as I see it is that the damage is done.
These people wont go to jail and we still have an America that is screwed up beyond belief.
How do you fix that when republicans ignore the reason they were elected?

Forum List

Back