What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama cuts short his vacation for Irene

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well of course he cut his vacation short.

He wants to get the hell out of there before it hits.

Hell. I'd cut my VK short too.

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now that Obama has gotten involved I fully expect Irene to increase to a category 5. Nothing ever goes well when Obama sticks his nose in it.

Look out New York.

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score
Now that Obama has gotten involved I fully expect Irene to increase to a category 5. Nothing ever goes well when Obama sticks his nose in it.

Look out New York.

I hope they get whats coming to them for taking the space shuttles from us here in Houston.

You can have the hurricanes too NY... enjoy! :tongue:

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Look out New York.

I hope they get whats coming to them for taking the space shuttles from us here in Houston.

You can have the hurricanes too NY... enjoy! :tongue:

Charming.

Ame®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well of course he cut his vacation short.

He wants to get the hell out of there before it hits.

Hell. I'd cut my VK short too.

Then why is his wife and children staying behind?

They went to Martha's Vineyard separately. Two different trips, both from Washington DC, four hours apart. I don't get is, why they couldn't travel together?

Mustang

Gold Member
Reaction score
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtM9HczJk3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Come On Irene Song - YouTube[/ame]

Dude111

VIP Member
Reaction score
Grampa Murked U said:
Too bad he didn't cut short his trip to solve the crisis that affects everyone in our nation.
He is too stupid to do that!

signelect

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't know and for you link lovers I haven't looked it up but I am guessing that the states involved are ones he wants to carry. If it was Texas or the Gulf coast he wouldn't come home.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Irene won.

President Barack Obama will cut short his vacation and head back to the White House, before Hurricane Irene hits the US East Coast, the White House said.

"In the mind of the president, he felt it was prudent for him to be at the White House this evening," said White House spokesman Josh Earnest on Friday. Obama had been scheduled to end his nine-day family vacation on Saturday morning.

The president warned earlier on Friday that Irene threatened to be a hurricane of "historic" proportions and urged Americans to obey orders to evacuate from the path of what was likely to be an extremely dangerous storm.

He made no mention of his decision to leave Martha's Vineyard early during those remarks, and the news was announced shortly afterward during a briefing for reporters travelling with him.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/obama-cuts-short-holiday-ahead-hurricane-4368318
merged- del

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List