Obama cuts short his vacation for Irene

Well of course he cut his vacation short.

He wants to get the hell out of there before it hits.

Hell. I'd cut my VK short too.

• Banned
Now that Obama has gotten involved I fully expect Irene to increase to a category 5. Nothing ever goes well when Obama sticks his nose in it.

Look out New York.

Now that Obama has gotten involved I fully expect Irene to increase to a category 5. Nothing ever goes well when Obama sticks his nose in it.

Look out New York.

I hope they get whats coming to them for taking the space shuttles from us here in Houston.

You can have the hurricanes too NY... enjoy! :tongue:

Look out New York.

I hope they get whats coming to them for taking the space shuttles from us here in Houston.

You can have the hurricanes too NY... enjoy! :tongue:

Charming.

I don't know and for you link lovers I haven't looked it up but I am guessing that the states involved are ones he wants to carry. If it was Texas or the Gulf coast he wouldn't come home.

Irene won.

President Barack Obama will cut short his vacation and head back to the White House, before Hurricane Irene hits the US East Coast, the White House said.

"In the mind of the president, he felt it was prudent for him to be at the White House this evening," said White House spokesman Josh Earnest on Friday. Obama had been scheduled to end his nine-day family vacation on Saturday morning.

The president warned earlier on Friday that Irene threatened to be a hurricane of "historic" proportions and urged Americans to obey orders to evacuate from the path of what was likely to be an extremely dangerous storm.

He made no mention of his decision to leave Martha's Vineyard early during those remarks, and the news was announced shortly afterward during a briefing for reporters travelling with him.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/obama-cuts-short-holiday-ahead-hurricane-4368318
merged- del

Last edited:

Forum List

Back