Obama Conspirators Begin To Turn On Each Other...

Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

Brennan accused the President of being a traitor.

Clapper attacks Brennan.

Brennan apologizes, said the President did no such thing.

The Senate Intel Committee, whom Brennan illegally spied upon once, rebuked Brennan for going to the public with claims he has evidence against Trump instead of going on record and under oath before the Committee with his evidence:

“If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the special counsel, not The New York Times.”

More than 60 Intel Reps exposed Brennan's rantings as his own OPINION, not fact, by declaring, "We believe equally strongly that former government officials have the right to express their unclassified views on what they see as critical national security issues without fear of being punished for doing so."

1. No one is stopping Brennan or anyone else from sharing his opinions with anyone or any news agency. A Security Clearance is NOT needed to do that.

2. Where is the Intel Community attacking Brennan for stripping the Benghazi heroes of their security clearances fro coming forward and telling America what really happened?

'conspirators'

LOL

I want to point out that there is every bit as much 'evidence' of Trump conspiring with Russia as the conspiracy you postulate.

You snowflakes will say anything to protect Don the Con.

No, there is not one bit of evidence presented to the American public having to do with trumps alleged crimes. OTOH we have truckloads of very real evidence that shows these assholes you love so much were very much breaking the law.

Really?

Where are the charges then?

There is absolutely no evidence of any such conspiracy other than in the tinfoil you read from Don the Con and his Right Wing Echo chambers.

But I do not doubt for an instance that you and others will continue to clamor for the criminal purging of anyone you suspect as being less than 100% loyal to you Dear Leader.

I have posted this everywhere, but I will do it again---------> This collusion/delusion, was NEVER a real crime, it was all political; and your side almost pulled it off......they really did! Problem is, to do it, they had to break laws.

Now then-------->you ask, "where are the indictments?"

My answer to you is, "I don't know, but I do know this"------------> with this all being political and your side being caught with their pants down, I would strongly suggest to you this-------> NOBODY leads with their biggest bomb, nobody! The Donald knows exactly what he is doing, or whomever designed this political strategy to out everything as the midterms come closer. (many of us have a pretty good idea who devised it, but can't prove it)

Don't you wonder why as things become closer to the midterms, more, and more is coming out? Think it is an accident? And at what point will the MSM be FORCED to cover it? Do you actually believe that this is all Kabooki theatre? You believe that ALL these people are going to fall on their sword for the Donald, and lose their careers also by doing what your side did and create a fantastical lie? And all the evidence that shows what we have been saying is true is just fabricated?

As an American citizen, you should be highly concerned. This isn't about a D or an R, this is about your government not only lying, but about them creating evidence to support that lie. In legal terms, it is NOT called COLLUSION, it is called CONSPIRACY, and it was pulled off on all of us!

Do you understand, that the equivalency of this, would be if the CIA, FBI, and DOJ, got together and fabricated a Kenyan birth certificate so as a dually elected President named Barack Obama, could be removed from office, and over turn an election that your side won???????

It is shameful, absolutely shameful, that REAL Democrats aren't standing up for our Republic and constitution. I hope that doesn't mean there aren't any left.

I certainly hope against hope, that REAL Democrats understand that lifers in Washington are protecting themselves and their gravy train, and those who can not get past partisanship, are helping them! They belong to both sides of the aisle, and that is a fact!

Clapper attacks Brennan.

The Senate Intel Committee, whom Brennan illegally spied upon once, rebuked Brennan for going to the public with claims he has evidence against Trump instead of going on record and under oath before the Committee with his evidence:

“If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the special counsel, not The New York Times.”

More than 60 Intel Reps exposed Brennan's rantings as his own OPINION, not fact, by declaring, "We believe equally strongly that former government officials have the right to express their unclassified views on what they see as critical national security issues without fear of being punished for doing so."

1. No one is stopping Brennan or anyone else from sharing his opinions with anyone or any news agency. A Security Clearance is NOT needed to do that.

2. Where is the Intel Community attacking Brennan for stripping the Benghazi heroes of their security clearances fro coming forward and telling America what really happened?

'conspirators'

LOL

I want to point out that there is every bit as much 'evidence' of Trump conspiring with Russia as the conspiracy you postulate.

I've been telling you for a while now that Trump is planning a Corleone Baptism event that will take out most of the democrat Party for these midterms. The plotters in the Failed coup are all going down

I know you Trumpkins keep hoping that your Don the Con will engineer mass assassinations.

I truly don't think that Don the Con is organized enough to pull it off.

I never said assassination, that's the Starkey in you. Under Obama, the democrat Party first used the US intel agencies AGAINST A POLITICAL OPPONENT, then, once they lost the election anyway, they then attempted and failed at a soft coup d'etat.
You said it right here:
Frank: that Trump is planning a Corleone Baptism event that will take out most of the democrat Party

The Baptism Montage | The Anniversary You Can’t Refuse: 40 Things You Didn’t Know About The Godfather | TIME.com
Of all The Godfather‘s memorable scenes, perhaps none struck as large a chord with the audience as the baptism sequence. It’s the film’s crescendo, and Francis Ford Coppola expertly cuts back and forth between Michael’s godson’s baptism (a symbol of renewal of life and divine protection) and the brutal slaying of the Corleone family’s enemies. In the book, the planning and execution of the murders consumes dozens of pages, so Coppola came up with the idea of unifying the scenes with the baptism in what he calls an “innovation of the film.”

That you Trumpkins would be hopeful that your Dear Leader would be plotting murders ala Micheal Corleone is not a surprise frankly

Clapper attacks Brennan.

'conspirators'

LOL

No, there is not one bit of evidence presented to the American public having to do with trumps alleged crimes. OTOH we have truckloads of very real evidence that shows these assholes you love so much were very much breaking the law.

Really?

Where are the charges then?

There is absolutely no evidence of any such conspiracy other than in the tinfoil you read from Don the Con and his Right Wing Echo chambers.

But I do not doubt for an instance that you and others will continue to clamor for the criminal purging of anyone you suspect as being less than 100% loyal to you Dear Leader.

I have posted this everywhere, but I will do it again---------> This collusion/delusion, was NEVER a real crime, it was all political; and your side almost pulled it off......they really did! Problem is, to do it, they had to break laws.

Almost pulled off- what exactly?
What crimes were broken?

You Trumpkin conspiracists love to ramble on and on but so far all you have is an investigation by the FBI of Russia that led to the Trump campaign- that the FBI didn't use to prevent Trump from being elected.

Then you have an investigation by a Republican, appointed by a Republican, appointed by Donald Trump- into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.... not Treason itself, but still treasonous.... and the majority of Americans felt this about trump's disastrous press conference with putin in helsinky

Brennan has not used classified information in his opinion, simply what we've all seen and read in the news and press.

Besides, if Brennan is voicing his opinion from classified information that he knows and has seen himself....

then you all are saying that Trump is guilty as hell.... that there are classified facts that support Brennan's opinion. WOW!

Trump is simply being vindictive and abusing his power with punishment towards people who differ with him and with all the people who have viewed this classified information on Trump and the Russian investigation, trying to discredit them.

Clapper attacks Brennan.

'conspirators'

LOL

I've been telling you for a while now that Trump is planning a Corleone Baptism event that will take out most of the democrat Party for these midterms. The plotters in the Failed coup are all going down

I know you Trumpkins keep hoping that your Don the Con will engineer mass assassinations.

I never said assassination, that's the Starkey in you. Under Obama, the democrat Party first used the US intel agencies AGAINST A POLITICAL OPPONENT, then, once they lost the election anyway, they then attempted and failed at a soft coup d'etat.
You said it right here:
Frank: that Trump is planning a Corleone Baptism event that will take out most of the democrat Party

The Baptism Montage | The Anniversary You Can’t Refuse: 40 Things You Didn’t Know About The Godfather | TIME.com
Of all The Godfather‘s memorable scenes, perhaps none struck as large a chord with the audience as the baptism sequence. It’s the film’s crescendo, and Francis Ford Coppola expertly cuts back and forth between Michael’s godson’s baptism (a symbol of renewal of life and divine protection) and the brutal slaying of the Corleone family’s enemies. In the book, the planning and execution of the murders consumes dozens of pages, so Coppola came up with the idea of unifying the scenes with the baptism in what he calls an “innovation of the film.”

That you Trumpkins would be hopeful that your Dear Leader would be plotting murders ala Micheal Corleone is not a surprise frankly

Yeah. Wow. Got me.

Instead of publishing the unredacted FBI report on the phony FISA warrant and Steel dossier, showing how Comey, Mueller, Brennan and Clapper are all part of a failed coup, he's going to have Al Neri shoot them in public.

Wow

Why didn't I think of that!?

Instead of linking Brennan to the Benghazi coverup. He going to have Clemenza shotgun him in an elevator.

Dayum!

I mention the Corleone Baptism as an event that takes out all his enemies in one stroke, not because, like Progressives, I believe the government should murder political opponents.

aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.... not Treason itself, but still treasonous.... and the majority of Americans felt this about trump's disastrous press conference with putin in helsinky

Brennan has not used classified information in his opinion, simply what we've all seen and read in the news and press.

Besides, if Brennan is voicing his opinion from classified information that he knows and has seen himself....

then you all are saying that Trump is guilty as hell.... that there are classified facts that support Brennan's opinion. WOW!

Trump is simply being vindictive and abusing his power with punishment towards people who differ with him and with all the people who have viewed this classified information on Trump and the Russian investigation, trying to discredit them.

Brennan should get the fuck out of the USA ASAP.

International extradition[edit]
Further information: List of United States extradition treaties

The United States (shown in purple) has extradition treaties with the countries shown in light blue
The United States has extradition treaties with more than 100 countries. Of the treaties most are dual criminality treaties with the remaining being list treaties. A list of countries with which the United States has an extradition treaty relationship can be found in the Federal Criminal Code and Rules, following 18 U.S.C. § 3181, but this list may not be completely accurate.[6] (This list is reproduced as the list of United States extradition treaties.)

The United States maintains diplomatic relations but, according to the above-mentioned list, does not have extradition treaties with the following countries:

The United States (shown in purple) has extradition treaties with the countries shown in light blue
The United States has extradition treaties with more than 100 countries. Of the treaties most are dual criminality treaties with the remaining being list treaties. A list of countries with which the United States has an extradition treaty relationship can be found in the Federal Criminal Code and Rules, following 18 U.S.C. § 3181, but this list may not be completely accurate.[6] (This list is reproduced as the list of United States extradition treaties.)

The United States maintains diplomatic relations but, according to the above-mentioned list, does not have extradition treaties with the following countries:

he could have a change of heart and pretend to be trump's friend, then maybe Russia would take him? ;)

'conspirators'

LOL

You said it right here:

Yeah. Wow. Got me.

I mention the Corleone Baptism as an event that takes out all his enemies in one stroke, not because, like Progressives, I believe the government should murder political opponents.

You were the one that used an analogy that had your Don the Con as the criminal mastermind, ordering the murder of all of his opponents.

Because you contard Trumpkins believe that any who dare contradict, criticize or oppose Don 'Corleone' the Con- must be taken out- Baptism style.

Well certainly if you Trumpkins can't have your opponents imprisoned, I can see why you would want them driven out of the country.

Why do you defend and support a traitor who helped cover up the abandoning of Americans in Benghazi?

Why do support and defend the traitor who stripped the heroes of Benghazi if THEIR security clearances but who birches and whines about his own being revoked?
Why do support and defend the traitor who has been caught TWICE now perjuring himself before Congress.

Only your butt-hurt hatred can explain why you prefer a traitor like Brennan and a proven felon like Hillary over the President considering that going on 3 years now Mueller and democrats have ZERO evidence to support their claims.

Well certainly if you Trumpkins can't have your opponents imprisoned, I can see why you would want them driven out of the country.
Remind me again, who the fucked misused US intelligence agencies against the political "enemies" and who the fuck shredded the Presidents attorney client privilege

Remind me again, who the fucked misused US intelligence agencies against the political "enemies" and who the fuck shredded the Presidents attorney client privilege

Sorry- i can't help you with the Fake news generated by Don the Con and his loyal echo chamber.

Why do you defend and support a traitor who helped cover up the abandoning of Americans in Benghazi?

Why do support and defend the traitor who stripped the heroes of Benghazi if THEIR security clearances but who birches and whines about his own being revoked?
Why do support and defend the traitor who has been caught TWICE now perjuring himself before Congress.

Only your butt-hurt hatred can explain why you prefer a traitor like Brennan and a proven felon like Hillary over the President considering that going on 3 years now Mueller and democrats have ZERO evidence to support their claims.
your republicans in the majority investigated Benghazi for 4 years plus with 9 separate investigations all lead by them....

your LIES don't cut it, Pinocchio!

There is procedure to remove security clearances, and a due process.... If Brennan released classified information on Trump and this is why he believes he is treasonous and also colluded with the Russians to interfere in our election and possibly conspired with them to defraud the United States as Brennan made some claims to such, then the process, would have determined such.... and he should be stripped of his clearance....

FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGS ON IT.....

NOT this bull crap from this King with no clothes.... But Trump can't do that.... because he KNOWS Brennan did not release any classified info, and Trump knows he is doing this simply for HIMSELF..... which is an abuse of power.

What a good loyal Trumpkin snowflake you are.

Always so ready to carry Trump's water to protect him.
What a child you are.

The facts and actual evidence that exists have proven there is nothing to the Trump Witch hunt while exposing actual Democrat crimes.

Your hatred and Liberal manipulared partisanship has you rejecting the facts and evidence.

Snowflakes continue to rant, rave, regurgitate and parrot liberal talking points and false accusations, insults and personal attacks but always without the 1st actual piece of evidence ... AFTER 2, GOING ON 3 YEARS.

Your claims have all been debunked, privet to be unsubstantiated speculation, much like the 'fact' that Hillary was going to win in a 'landslide'.

The fact that snowflakes like yourself are so defensive, insulting, and nasty is because Hillary lost, you want so badly for it to be because Trump illegally concluded with Russians ... But after 2 years the only evidence of Russian collusion points to your felon, primary rigging candidate.

Both campaigns sought opposition research.

Trump Jr met with a Russian lawyer & left 7 minutes later with no information having changed hands....

..while Hillary colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for help to alter the election and help her to try to win.

Evidence shows Obama's FBI, CIA, and NIA all colluded / worked together, all used the Dossier to try to push the Trump collusion lie....

But you just rave on, snowflake.

:p

Last edited:

your republicans in the majority investigated Benghazi for 4 years plus with 9 separate investigations all lead by them....

There is procedure to remove security clearances, and a due process.... If Brennan released classified information on Trump and this is why he believes he is treasonous and also colluded with the Russians to interfere in our election and possibly conspired with them to defraud the United States as Brennan made some claims to such, then the process, would have determined such.... and he should be stripped of his clearance....

NOT this bull crap from this King with no clothes.... But Trump can't do that.... because he KNOWS Brennan did not release any classified info, and Trump knows he is doing this simply for HIMSELF..... which is an abuse of power.
1. The Benghazi investigations were not CRIMINAL investigations, dumbass.

2. Without going through every detail of what Hillary, Obama, and Brennan did...

So you think dragging the US into an In-Constitutional war to help Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 American's was ok, that hiring Al Qaeda to protect Americans from Al Qaeda was ok, that leaving Americans to die when every other nation had pulled their people out was ok....?

Every time you try to spew bullshit I call you on it. You never learn...

Despite the best efforts of democrats turning this place into a socialist country, the Trump supporters were able to stop it. :2up:

Clapper attacks Brennan.

Trump's fans provide distractions from the truth just as Chris Wallace did on Sunday. Here is the truth.

I watched Chris Wallace Sunday on Fox News as I do every Sunday. It is becoming more and more apparent that Wallace is using subtlety and omission to promote his network's support of Trump.

Often times Wallace and his guests mentioned Brennan's statements concerning Trump. They discussed how critical Brennan comments were.

They failed to discuss one essential element to all this. Why did Brennan say what he said?

For example, Brennan made this statement. "Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Wow! Powerful stuff. Wallace never touched on why Brennan made such an inflammatory accusation. He leaves his listeners, who are largely Trump fans, with the impression that Brennan is just a loose cannon who deserves losing his security clearance.

Brennan is no loose cannon. He is a dedicated intelligence operative who spent 25 years with CIA working his way up to CIA director. This is why Brennan said what he said.

At Helsinki, Trump rejected American intelligence and believed Putin because the communist dictator was forceful. "My people came to me, Dan Coats [DNI] came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial."

Despite Russia's invasion of Ukraine, illegal annexation of Crimea, supporting a murderous dictator in Syria, being allied with Iran, and interfering in our 2016 Presidential election, Trump blamed his own country for the poor relations with Russia. "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

Do Trump's statements qualify as “high crimes & misdemeanors?” Sure they do. How else would you assess his comments? He rejected American intelligence and accepted the word of a communist dictator. Despite Russia's sins, Trump blames his own country for the strained relations between the two countries.

Brennan was just being frank with Americans. For that Fox blames Brennan for saying unkind words about Trump.

1. The Benghazi investigations were not CRIMINAL investigations, dumbass.

2. Without going through every detail of what Hillary, Obama, and Brennan did...

So you think dragging the US into an In-Constitutional war to help Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 American's was ok, that hiring Al Qaeda to protect Americans from Al Qaeda was ok, that leaving Americans to die when every other nation had pulled their people out was ok....?

Every time you try to spew bullshit I call you on it. You never learn...
link up some proof of your accusations PINOCCHIO!

In terms of Trump's guilt or innocence, consider this.

Trump wrote a very revealing tweet on Sunday. It said, in part, ""The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type 'RAT.'"

John Dean a rat! John Dean helped bring criminals to justice. In 1973 he played a crucial role in helping both Congress and Watergate prosecutors understand the full scope of the criminal conspiracy involving Nixon and his top aides surrounding the break-in to the Democratic National headquarters and the cover-up that followed. His testimony would have led to Nixon's impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors, but Nixon resigned rather than face the impeachment process.

Dean's testimony contributed to the rule of law. Only a criminal would refer to Dean as a "rat." In other words, a criminal would say he ratted out a colleague, a fellow criminal.

Trump called John Dean a rat!

Clapper attacks Brennan.

Trump's fans provide distractions from the truth just as Chris Wallace did on Sunday. Here is the truth.

I watched Chris Wallace Sunday on Fox News as I do every Sunday. It is becoming more and more apparent that Wallace is using subtlety and omission to promote his network's support of Trump.

Often times Wallace and his guests mentioned Brennan's statements concerning Trump. They discussed how critical Brennan comments were.

They failed to discuss one essential element to all this. Why did Brennan say what he said?

For example, Brennan made this statement. "Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Wow! Powerful stuff. Wallace never touched on why Brennan made such an inflammatory accusation. He leaves his listeners, who are largely Trump fans, with the impression that Brennan is just a loose cannon who deserves losing his security clearance.

Brennan is no loose cannon. He is a dedicated intelligence operative who spent 25 years with CIA working his way up to CIA director. This is why Brennan said what he said.

At Helsinki, Trump rejected American intelligence and believed Putin because the communist dictator was forceful. "My people came to me, Dan Coats [DNI] came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial."

Despite Russia's invasion of Ukraine, illegal annexation of Crimea, supporting a murderous dictator in Syria, being allied with Iran, and interfering in our 2016 Presidential election, Trump blamed his own country for the poor relations with Russia. "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

Do Trump's statements qualify as “high crimes & misdemeanors?” Sure they do. How else would you assess his comments? He rejected American intelligence and accepted the word of a communist dictator. Despite Russia's sins, Trump blames his own country for the strained relations between the two countries.

Brennan was just being frank with Americans. For that Fox blames Brennan for saying unkind words about Trump.
As I posted in another link, after James Clapper criticized Brennan for his attack on Trump Brandon back off and declared Trump had not committed treason, that those were just words he had used.

Forum List

Back