Four Simple Questions Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate!

You are a Birther- that either means you are:
a) Gullible as a 2 year old
b) Insane
c) a lying con-man

d) Not a sucker
f) Believes my own eyes not Chris Mathews
g) Much wiser than you

if you say so little girl.

h) Not a mindless leftist faggot like BULLDOG

Are you really going to join that fool arguing for birtherism?

OP makes a good argument and yours is looking pretty shitty. What do you think?

If you think that was a 'good argument' well.....I have a bridge I can sell you for a really good price. lol

The OP was nothing more than a regurgitated list of long debunked Birtherisms- most dating back 5 years or more.

If I read the Harvard Law yearbook and see this, does that make me "insane?"

This one is tough to explain away. I know the left says it’s a typo, but that’s too much of a typo to be credible. Personally, I believe that 0bama lied (shocking right?”) to get in as a foreign student.

Good thread. First time I've really doubted. I've always liked the symbolism of the Kenya stuff --- Obama is alien, doesn't belong here, shouldn't be prez, not like the rest of us, his mother an obvious slut, all that. But this thread makes me wonder if he really WAS illegitimate as prez.

Anyway, Trump is unwinding all Obama's nonsense laws, so that's all right.

LOL- so after 8 years of Birtherism- which you didn't really believe- no this pile of regurgitated Birther feces makes you a believer?

More importantly why do you now believe that Donald Trump is a liar- in this particular matter?

Your first question is already inaccurate
His birth certificate says African not African American
His father was from Africa so that is how he would answer

Your second question is also a lie
Kenya was not a free country, but was a colony in Africa

Obama never said his father fought in WWII, he said he was proud of his grandfather

Let’s just kill this thread

I'm sure you know best.

Clearly his Kenyan citizen father did not get services from the US
He meant to say his grandfather

Doesn't matter what he meant to say. He said "Father". You said he NEVER said his father fought in WWII. Clearly you are wrong. And, how did you read his mind to know what he "meant" to say?

The OP claimed that Obama said in his autobiography that his father fought in WW2- that of course was a lie- since Obama never said that in his autobiography.

Odd isn't it that you felt no need to respond to that lie?

Which “leftie”??

Don’t remember but it was on this forum years ago during the 0bama regime. That’s what I was told was the reason for it.

Now that is a 'good Birther'- you don't remember- you just repeat Birther lies.

So, you are saying it’s a brother lie tha I was told by lefties that it was a typo? You don’t have the slightest clue what you are babbling about.

Oh lassie- I have been exposing Birther lies since 2008.

Barack Obama hit the national stage in 1990- and in multiple newspapers published all over the United States- articles about him mentioned he was born in Hawaii.

In 1991- in an obscure promotional brochure- a short bio of Barack Obama Jr. said he was born in Kenya.

Subsequent to 1991- more articles- and his own book declared his place of birth as Hawaii.

In 2008 Birthers had no idea about the obscure promotional brochure- being the keen investigators that they are- they never did find that- it was Breitbart who found that obscure brochure- in 2011- 3 years after the Birther idiocy started.

And after Breitbart published it(Breitbart noting at the time that Breitbart believed Obama to be born in Hawaii)- the original editor advised that was simply her mistake.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Now you can of course continue to rely upon Birther recycled rumors and lies- or you can read what someone who actually had first hand knowledge said.

I expect you to continue to rely upon Birther recycled rumors and lies.

Hey moron. What is it besides your epic stupidity that makes something so simple to understand for normal people but so difficult for you? From this discussion, I’m going to guess that it’s your reading comprehension handicap.

Let me see if I can dumb this down enough so that even you can understand.

I said that a lefties here told me that that article was a typo. You claimed that I was lying.

Do you understand? You are saying that lefties DIDN’T say that the article was wrong.

If this doesn’t straighten things out for you then it’s true that I can’t fix your stupid.

Learn to read idiot.

LOL- an idiot Birther telling me to learn to read. Yes- you do say all sorts of stupid shit. I pointed out your Birther BS.

Don’t remember but it was on this forum years ago during the 0bama regime. That’s what I was told was the reason for it.

But you just regurgitate the usual Birther feces- smear them all over your face- and call it make up.

This one is tough to explain away. I know the left says it’s a typo, but that’s too much of a typo to be credible. Personally, I believe that 0bama lied (shocking right?”) to get in as a foreign student.

Good thread. First time I've really doubted. I've always liked the symbolism of the Kenya stuff --- Obama is alien, doesn't belong here, shouldn't be prez, not like the rest of us, his mother an obvious slut, all that. But this thread makes me wonder if he really WAS illegitimate as prez.

Very true

Interesting reflection of racists in America. This black man is not a real president, not a legitimate president.....he is not like the rest of us

Ignorant bull shit. The question of his birth certificate stems from some very real facts. First was that it was hidden for so long. Why would anyone do that? Second was things like the above where it’s actually written that he was a foreigner. It’s legitimate to argue that these things don’t prove anything but to ignore them and chalk it up to racism is simply stupid.

The fact of the matter is that many of the Birthers that have gone full Birther are full blown racists. To claim that none of Birtherism is due to racism is simply stupid.

There are no 'very real facts' that are in dispute.

In 2007, Barack Obama was the first Presidential candidate to show voters a copy of his birth certificate.

The first Birthers emerged to claim that was not a legal or legitimate birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii officially addressed that- and confirmed it was a legal birth certificate- exactly the kind of legal copy that the State of Hawaii provides to anyone requesting a legal copy of their birth certificate.
Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

Also in 2009 the State of Hawaii officially confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Now- for any rational, informed, intelligent person- that should have ended any 'doubt' then and there. But not for Birthers. They demanded- well a bunch of crap- but most consistently they demanded a certified copy of the original birth certificate, signed by the doctor. Why did Birthers demand this of Barack Obama- not for any other President or candidate? For example Birthers never asked to see any proof of birth for Mitt Romney.

President Obama correctly ignored the foot stomping demands of the Birther idiots until Donald Trump decided to go full Birther as part of his first tentative feeler into running for President- and Trump spouted some of the usual Birther lies- and some of the usual Trump lies. Until Trump went full Birther, Birthers were essentially ignored by the press- but Trump is never ignored by the press- and of course put Birthers into the headlines.

President Obama then made the entirely unprecedented special request to the State of Hawaii for a certified photo copy of his original birth certificate. Hawaii's policy is to no longer provide those, but at the President's special request the State of Hawaii made two photocopies of the original birth certificate on file in Hawaii and the Registrar of Records certified them.These certified copies were shown to reporters. Posted online.

And Birthers- of course- claimed that they were frauds. That the State of Hawaii was in on it. Etc. Etc.

So to answer your specific questions:
  • First was that it was hidden for so long. Why would anyone do that?
It was never hidden. It is on file in Hawaii with every other birth certificate on file. Remember- Barack Obama is the first President to ever show Americans his birth certificate. Why did every other President 'hide' his birth certificate? Why did Mitt Romney"?
  • Second was things like the above where it’s actually written that he was a foreigner.
Remember- Birtherism- the claims that Barack Obama was not born in the United States started way back in March 2008 on a Right Wing blog. Long before anyone found anything in writing claiming he was a 'foreigner'.

This is important to note- because that short bio blurb that listed his birthplace as Kenya in error? Breitbart found that in 2011. To say Birthers have some validity for their comments in 2008- for something none of them knew about until 3 years later- is just stupid.

The thing that Birthers will always ignore is that actual publications from 1990 and onwards- list his birthplace as Hawaii. Birthers find obscure references and put more validity to them than to actual publications- or even the official State of Hawaii statements and documents.

The real question is why Birthers are so obsessed with finding some evidence that Barack Obama could not have possibly been born in the United States.

Remember here is what Birthers have chosen to either ignore- or claim are frauds:
1) The first birth certificate issued in 2008.
2) Obama's birth announcements in Hawaii published in two newspapers at the time.
3) Obama's birth listed in Hawaii's birth index.
4) The States of Hawaii's confirmations in 2008 and 2009 that the birth certificate was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
5) The certified photocopy of Barack Obama's birth certificate in 2011.
6) The State of Hawaii's comprehensive declaration that the birth certificate was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

So why do Birthers ignore the evidence- and are convinced that Barack Obama must have been a foreigner.

images

What is one possible explanation?

Your first question is already inaccurate
His birth certificate says African not African American
His father was from Africa so that is how he would answer

Your second question is also a lie
Kenya was not a free country, but was a colony in Africa

Obama never said his father fought in WWII, he said he was proud of his grandfather

Let’s just kill this thread

I'm sure you know best.

Clearly his Kenyan citizen father did not get services from the US
He meant to say his grandfather

Doesn't matter what he meant to say. He said "Father". You said he NEVER said his father fought in WWII. Clearly you are wrong. And, how did you read his mind to know what he "meant" to say?

And many other times he said grandfather

How does that excuse your "inaccurate statement"?

How does that excuse the lie in the OP?

You be the judge……

Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Should they all be null and void?

Here are 4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney..... this should really get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions.......

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaK enya_%28http:/en.wikipedia.. org/wiki/Kenya%29

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth
certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT BELOW)
https://www.hawaiipacifichealt h.org/kapiolani/about-us/ legacy/

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you.
Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Just pointing out that the OP cut and run.

Clearly these were not 'questions'- since he hasn't come back to this thread since he regurgitated this pile of Birther feces in the thread and ran off.

But he left the resident Birthers to carry his feces on forward for him.

The Birthers simply cannot accept factual, objective evidence because it collides with their racist presumptions reinforced by conspiracy theories.

So, you are saying it’s a brother lie tha I was told by lefties that it was a typo? You don’t have the slightest clue what you are babbling about.

Barack Obama hit the national stage in 1990- and in multiple newspapers published all over the United States- articles about him mentioned he was born in Hawaii.

In 1991- in an obscure promotional brochure- a short bio of Barack Obama Jr. said he was born in Kenya.

Subsequent to 1991- more articles- and his own book declared his place of birth as Hawaii.

In 2008 Birthers had no idea about the obscure promotional brochure- being the keen investigators that they are- they never did find that- it was Breitbart who found that obscure brochure- in 2011- 3 years after the Birther idiocy started.

And after Breitbart published it(Breitbart noting at the time that Breitbart believed Obama to be born in Hawaii)- the original editor advised that was simply her mistake.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Now you can of course continue to rely upon Birther recycled rumors and lies- or you can read what someone who actually had first hand knowledge said.

Hey moron. What is it besides your epic stupidity that makes something so simple to understand for normal people but so difficult for you? From this discussion, I’m going to guess that it’s your reading comprehension handicap.

I said that a lefties here told me that that article was a typo. You claimed that I was lying.

Do you understand? You are saying that lefties DIDN’T say that the article was wrong.

If this doesn’t straighten things out for you then it’s true that I can’t fix your stupid.

Learn to read idiot.

LOL- an idiot Birther telling me to learn to read. Yes- you do say all sorts of stupid shit. I pointed out your Birther BS.

But you just regurgitate the usual Birther feces- smear them all over your face- and call it make up.

Ok moron, I’ll call your bluff. What EXACTLY did I say that was regurgitated birther stuff?

And yes, you apparently can’t read because you haven’t a clue what I said.

You be the judge……

Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Here are 4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney..... this should really get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaK enya_%28http:/en.wikipedia.. org/wiki/Kenya%29

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth
(CHECK IT BELOW)

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you.
Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?
More on Obama......can't quit him, can you?

Very true

Interesting reflection of racists in America. This black man is not a real president, not a legitimate president.....he is not like the rest of us

Ignorant bull shit. The question of his birth certificate stems from some very real facts. First was that it was hidden for so long. Why would anyone do that? Second was things like the above where it’s actually written that he was a foreigner. It’s legitimate to argue that these things don’t prove anything but to ignore them and chalk it up to racism is simply stupid.

The fact of the matter is that many of the Birthers that have gone full Birther are full blown racists. To claim that none of Birtherism is due to racism is simply stupid.

In 2007, Barack Obama was the first Presidential candidate to show voters a copy of his birth certificate.

The first Birthers emerged to claim that was not a legal or legitimate birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii officially addressed that- and confirmed it was a legal birth certificate- exactly the kind of legal copy that the State of Hawaii provides to anyone requesting a legal copy of their birth certificate.
Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

Also in 2009 the State of Hawaii officially confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Now- for any rational, informed, intelligent person- that should have ended any 'doubt' then and there. But not for Birthers. They demanded- well a bunch of crap- but most consistently they demanded a certified copy of the original birth certificate, signed by the doctor. Why did Birthers demand this of Barack Obama- not for any other President or candidate? For example Birthers never asked to see any proof of birth for Mitt Romney.

President Obama correctly ignored the foot stomping demands of the Birther idiots until Donald Trump decided to go full Birther as part of his first tentative feeler into running for President- and Trump spouted some of the usual Birther lies- and some of the usual Trump lies. Until Trump went full Birther, Birthers were essentially ignored by the press- but Trump is never ignored by the press- and of course put Birthers into the headlines.

President Obama then made the entirely unprecedented special request to the State of Hawaii for a certified photo copy of his original birth certificate. Hawaii's policy is to no longer provide those, but at the President's special request the State of Hawaii made two photocopies of the original birth certificate on file in Hawaii and the Registrar of Records certified them.These certified copies were shown to reporters. Posted online.

And Birthers- of course- claimed that they were frauds. That the State of Hawaii was in on it. Etc. Etc.

It was never hidden. It is on file in Hawaii with every other birth certificate on file. Remember- Barack Obama is the first President to ever show Americans his birth certificate. Why did every other President 'hide' his birth certificate? Why did Mitt Romney"?
  • Second was things like the above where it’s actually written that he was a foreigner.
Remember- Birtherism- the claims that Barack Obama was not born in the United States started way back in March 2008 on a Right Wing blog. Long before anyone found anything in writing claiming he was a 'foreigner'.

This is important to note- because that short bio blurb that listed his birthplace as Kenya in error? Breitbart found that in 2011. To say Birthers have some validity for their comments in 2008- for something none of them knew about until 3 years later- is just stupid.

The thing that Birthers will always ignore is that actual publications from 1990 and onwards- list his birthplace as Hawaii. Birthers find obscure references and put more validity to them than to actual publications- or even the official State of Hawaii statements and documents.

The real question is why Birthers are so obsessed with finding some evidence that Barack Obama could not have possibly been born in the United States.

Remember here is what Birthers have chosen to either ignore- or claim are frauds:
2) Obama's birth announcements in Hawaii published in two newspapers at the time.
4) The States of Hawaii's confirmations in 2008 and 2009 that the birth certificate was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
6) The State of Hawaii's comprehensive declaration that the birth certificate was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

So why do Birthers ignore the evidence- and are convinced that Barack Obama must have been a foreigner.

images

You really need to learn to read you illiterate fuck.

Learn to read idiot.

Ok moron, I’ll call your bluff. What EXACTLY did I say that was regurgitated birther stuff?

Here you go.

Birthers have had many iterations- I have seen the same Birthers claim that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and also claim he was born in Indonesia- AND also claim that Frank Marshall was his real father- and that if he was born in the United States he still wasn't "natural born'.

And that he lied 'to get in as a foreign student'. Birthers have a huge list of lies they regurgitate at regular intervals.

I will be glad to show you- just as soon as you prove what you claimed.

Very true

images

Ah- still pissed off when a rational educated person posts facts you can't understand?

You be the judge……

(CHECK IT BELOW)

More on Obama......can't quit him, can you?

Well the OP cut and run- like the good little Birther coward he is.

So apparently he could quit him after regurgitating the usual Birther feces.

Learn to read idiot.

Here you go.

Birthers have had many iterations- I have seen the same Birthers claim that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and also claim he was born in Indonesia- AND also claim that Frank Marshall was his real father- and that if he was born in the United States he still wasn't "natural born'.

And that he lied 'to get in as a foreign student'. Birthers have a huge list of lies they regurgitate at regular intervals.

So you are saying that I’m telling a lie when I say the a lefty told me it was a typo. You really are an idiot.

Very true

images

Ah- still pissed off when a rational educated person posts facts you can't understand?

I didn’t say those weren’t facts you illiterate moron, it just that your facts have nothing at all to do with my post. But you cannot read at a level high enough to understand so you just post irrelevant talking points hoping it fits.

How the fuck am I supposed to have a discussion with a person who cannot read?

Learn to read idiot.

Here you go.

So you are saying that I’m telling a lie when I say the a lefty told me it was a typo. You really are an idiot.

I am saying you are just passing on regurgitated Birther lies- like the contard idiot you are.

Very true

images

How the fuck am I supposed to have a discussion with a person who cannot read?

I wouldn't know- since everyone on this board can by default- read.

Of course only a stupid fuck like you would still believe any of this regurgitated Birther feces.

New Topics

Forum List

Back