Four Simple Questions Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate!

federalist50

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2016
You be the judge……

Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Should they all be null and void?

Here are 4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney..... this should really get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions.......

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaK enya_%28http:/en.wikipedia.. org/wiki/Kenya%29

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth
certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT BELOW)
https://www.hawaiipacifichealt h.org/kapiolani/about-us/ legacy/

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you.
Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Are you saying his mother was not born and lived in the states most of her life, that makes his a citizen of the US.

You are also saying the Bush admin didn't do their job in vetting him?

Your first question is already inaccurate
His birth certificate says African not African American
His father was from Africa so that is how he would answer

Your second question is also a lie
Kenya was not a free country, but was a colony in Africa

Obama never said his father fought in WWII, he said he was proud of his grandfather

Let’s just kill this thread

Last edited:
Obama was born in Kenya...there are too many facts pointing to it...

Look at CNN...look at the media and how they cover up Obama spying....look at all the talking heads that openly brainlessly lie to us daily...of course Obama is not an American born person...

The OP has given no evidence that "Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time" that such was the case nationally or in Hawaii.

2. The birth certificate issued by Hawaii was properly credentialed to the concerns of the name "Kenya" as the nation of birth of Barak's father, which was by the way the name of the colony at the time of the birth of Barak's father and of Barak.

3. The birth certificated issued by Hawaii was properly credentialed in the current name of the birth hospital.

4. So Barak got it wrong about his father not actually fighting in WWII. His grandfather did. This has nothing to do with the accuracy of Barak's birth or his father's.

If those four questions are the best the receding die-hard Birthers can ask, the issue is over, and the thread should be closed.

The OP has given no evidence that "Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time" that such was the case nationally or in Hawaii.

2. The birth certificate issued by Hawaii was properly credentialed to the concerns of the name "Kenya" as the nation of birth of Barak's father, which was by the way the name of the colony at the time of the birth of Barak's father and of Barak.

3. The birth certificated issued by Hawaii was properly credentialed in the current name of the birth hospital.

4. So Barak got it wrong about his father not actually fighting in WWII. His grandfather did. This has nothing to do with the accuracy of Barak's birth or his father's.

If those four questions are the best the receding die-hard Birthers can ask, the issue is over, and the thread should be closed.

1) "Negro" was changed after the Civil Rights movement, so you're wrong there. It was Negro before 1968

2) Idk

3) That's because the birth certificate was concocted in 2014

4) That's a helluva mistake to make. I know my dad was too young to fight in ww2, while my friend's dad did.

Last edited:
The document Hawaii produced was an obviously quickly created document to bail out Obama and no one gave thought to what the world looked like when he was born...numerous blunders like the OP has shown....

Then the media in lockstep created the word birther and shouted it at anyone that dare question the fake Birth certificate....

The document Hawaii produced was an obviously quickly created document to bail out Obama and no one gave thought to what the world looked like when he was born...numerous blunders like the OP has shown....

And the clerk died in an "accident". How convenient.

1) "Negro" was changed after the Civil Rights movement, so you're wrong there.

2) Idk

3) That's because the birth certificate was concocted in 2014

4) That's a helluva mistake to make. I know my dad was too young to fight in ww2, while my friend's dad did.
Hawaii had only been a State for one year when Obama was born. They were not as obsessed about race as the rest of the country

Barack’s father filled out the information for the birth certificate. When asked about his own race, he put African ......which is what he considered himself

That response was acceptable to whoever filed the birth certificate

You be the judge……

Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Here are 4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney..... this should really get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaK enya_%28http:/en.wikipedia.. org/wiki/Kenya%29

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth
(CHECK IT BELOW)

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you.
Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?
Lies, all lies! No surprise there!

African American was first used in the 1700s and was in the oxford dictionary in the 1800s. Irregardless Obama's father was actually listed as African, not African American.

Kenya was renamed in 1920, Kenya won its independence in Dec 1963.

Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital had that name from 1931 to 1971.

Obama said his GRANDfather fought in WWII.

The worthless lying scum POS Right just keep repeating the same debunked Russian lies over and over again.

You be the judge……

(CHECK IT BELOW)

African American was first used in the 1700s and was in the oxford dictionary in the 1800s. Irregardless Obama's father was actually listed as African, not African American.

The worthless lying scum POS Right just keep repeating the same debunked Russian lies over and over again.
Back to the unseen Russians?.....there are plenty of them attached to the Clinton campaign.....

You be the judge……

(CHECK IT BELOW)

Back to the unseen Russians?.....there are plenty of them attached to the Clinton campaign.....
More lies.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back