Obama Claims he Obsessively Golfs because it's...

I seem to Remember that Dubya was able to jog and mountain bike...

It appears that Barry is only Able to get outside to Golf...

Interesting that...

And again, if this were Dubya Cryin' about how hard the Job is...

Well...

:)

peace...

Is this your first time to the rodeo?

The people crying the loudest about Obama now were giving BOOOOOOSHHH a pass on similar petty shit and vice versa.

Seriously who the fuck cares?

Um... Dubya stopped Golfing out of Respect for the Troops he sent to War...

Barrry could give a Shit... And after Campaigning AGAINST the Bush Wars, he Expanded one of them and Started another... :thup:

The Left that continues to Excuse and Fails to take Barry to Task for doing what (43) did and WORSE, are the Lowest Form of Dishonest Hacks.

peace...

YOu know when I found out how much Bush golfed during his term? Tonight.
Because I didn't care then, and I don't care now.

Is this your first time to the rodeo?

The people crying the loudest about Obama now were giving BOOOOOOSHHH a pass on similar petty shit and vice versa.

Seriously who the fuck cares?

Um... Dubya stopped Golfing out of Respect for the Troops he sent to War...

Barrry could give a Shit... And after Campaigning AGAINST the Bush Wars, he Expanded one of them and Started another... :thup:

The Left that continues to Excuse and Fails to take Barry to Task for doing what (43) did and WORSE, are the Lowest Form of Dishonest Hacks.

peace...

So in your mind Obama shouldn't be golfing because Bush quit?

:lol:

That's pretty funny.

when the going gets stupid...

He does LESS damage to the nation when he's on the golf course --so GOLF MORE. Seriously. Every day if you like.....

Just go away. And take that idiot Biden with you.

The only way he can get outside...

Not 2 Be Missed | Presidential dream: long walk in the park | The Columbus Dispatch

Really?...

He gets hit with a Question about 90+ Golf Games since he took Office while (43) Stopped Golfing out of Respect for the Troops on the Ground, and Barry goes on about how he can't go Grocery Shopping or even go out in Public anymore...

Unless it's the Golf Course, of course...

I can only Imagine the Left's Response to this pap if it were (43) Spewing it.

peace...

You don't have to imagine...

Bush II said pretty much the same thing to explain why he liked to jog and work on his ranch back when he was POTUS.

"The mythical Left" you believe exists didn't make a big deal about it.

It is perfectly understandable why any POTUS needs to get out of the office and do something mindless like golfing or jogging or clearing brush.

They have a hard job.

Having dated a golfer, 30 times a year is not obsessive. That isn't even once a week. ;)

When he starts golfing at least twice a week we will talk.

If he golfs just once a year while watching the economy take a kamikaze nose dive because of his policies and moratoriums it is too much. We will do the talking now instead of later, stop being like berry.

Not 2 Be Missed | Presidential dream: long walk in the park
Saturday, April 9, 2011 03:07 AM
By Richard S. Dunham
HOUSTON CHRONICLE

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants you to know that he is not a golf addict.

He spends so much time unwinding on the links because security restrictions mean he can't go out for long walks or go to the carwash or the grocery store.

The president's comments came during a session with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines in which he described life behind the scenes in the White House.

The president said he loves his life in the White House but doesn't enjoy some of the ways of Washington, such as the "kabuki dance" among political partisans before serious policy discussions begin. He also regrets his loss of personal privacy.

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

"It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch," he said.

His impossible dream: "I just want to go through Central Park (in New York) and watch folks passing by ... spend the day watching people. I miss that."
Not 2 Be Missed | Presidential dream: long walk in the park | The Columbus Dispatch

I'm sure plenty of us will help you out in 2012.

So he's the dirtbag squishing the fruit, I bet he smushed the bread too.

Why anyone would ever want that job stupefies me. The ONE person who essentially has NO freedom. Monitored carefully 24/7/365, every move planned. They can take that job and shove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
So he's the dirtbag squishing the fruit, I bet he smushed the bread too.
:lol: All I have to say is it's OK not to shave and go out, but dammit! Put on some deodorant.

:lol: Srsly!

All the other prez managed to get out and about. This poor man is so a legand in his own mind he can spew out idiotic lies to get pity and even the smartest liberal is fooled into being just another butt kissing lemming. :cuckoo:

Why anyone would ever want that job stupefies me. The ONE person who essentially has NO freedom. Monitored carefully 24/7/365, every move planned. They can take that job and shove it.
I agree. Me too. I don't understand why anyone would want such celebrity associated with their physical appearance. Celebrity of name, I can do, but not with my appearance because, I really DO feel for him.

So, I'll help him out in 2012.

You might be a red-neck if you tried for a sympathy/left bashing fest on this issue more than twice.

We need to help him to get back to fruit squeezing. That's all he's good for. Let's all pitch in and help whatyasay?

• Thanks
All those really mean people who voted for him should be ashamed of themselves, forcing the poor guy into the White House. Fucking racists.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back