Obama changes FAA policy because too many white males passed their air traffic controller classes

It does, but I managed to get past it. You just feel like an idiot that you can't manage to read past a title. You're the example of why people should stay in school.

You were the idiot in school who tried to write a book report based solely on the title.

So you're saying, if you ignore it, the title just --- what, goes away? No longer exists?
So you can post whatever crock of shit you like and get out of jail free by expecting people to "read past it"?

Way to take responsibility for one's own actions.

Not on this planet Homer. The OP posted a bullshit title, and got called on it. That ain't going away.

Dumbass.....

It does, but I managed to get past it. You just feel like an idiot that you can't manage to read past a title. You're the example of why people should stay in school.

You were the idiot in school who tried to write a book report based solely on the title.

So you're saying, if you ignore it, the title just --- what, goes away? No longer exists?
So you can post whatever crock of shit you like and get out of jail free by expecting people to "read past it"?

Way to take responsibility for one's own actions.

Not on this planet Homer. The OP posted a bullshit title, and got called on it. That ain't going away.

Dumbass.....
click

This must be an example of how liberals cherish education.

Oops, the graduates are too white? Suddenly education doesn't matter.

It's about time someone changed this kind of policy. Why is it limited to white male? I know a couple of FAA employees and they do not believe that this will change the quality of the people they hired. When you travel to different countries. Do they have white male FAA employees directing your plane?

It's about time someone changed this kind of policy. Why is it limited to white male? I know a couple of FAA employees and they do not believe that this will change the quality of the people they hired. When you travel to different countries. Do they have white male FAA employees directing your plane?
not if i am in Nigeria or China.....:dunno:

The job, and the educational pathway to that job, have never been limited to white males. The training is quite challenging, though, as is the job. Why don't you all get your panties in a bunch about the age limitations for ATC? Oh, yeah, in other countries, you won't find women in the aviation industry. Or women are limited to what jobs they may hold. i.e. No Japanese female pilots, no Chinese women mechanics, female flight attendants who are always supervised by a male purser. I cannot even imagine how females are treated in the Middle-eastern aviation job market. But there are so many morons in this country who get their briefs in a wad over a non-existent professional limitation.

Too many white males passed, so what do we do? Dumb it down to get some blacks in there. That's the way to go.

Yes, but that's not what you said. You said Obama, and he said nothing about the president.

Are you like, new to English and shit?

"Obama changes FAA policy because too many white males passed their air traffic controller classes"
--- what's the subject of that sentence?

What is the subject of the first sentence of his post? Or are you so illiterate all you can handle is reading the title?

Does the title just not exist on your screen?
Maybe his buddy Al Sharpton did it?

Forum List

Back