Obama care penalty... GONE!!!!!!

And fuk all the people who will lose their healthcare. Right?
Who is paying for that health insurance? The people paying for it cannot afford it… fact
You do realize that health insurance is not healthcare?

You will be paying more when those without healthcare go to the Emergency Rooms and don'tpay the bills.. I am also sure that the Big Pharma swamp people who paid off the congress are cheering too.

The cost of healthcare didn't go down under Obama care.

The cost of catastrophic diseases is what Obama insurance was for, so the corruption didn't take your home, life savings and then leave you to die when your money is gone . Unless if you were in the system with cancer or other killing diseases you don't see what is really going on.
But I am sure now you will have a chance to experience it , just a matter of time. it is quite shocking actually to see how many people are in the chemotherapy rooms..$20,000 for 1 bag of chemo and a mandatory $20,000 shot the next day..
$150.000 + for 1 surgery
$150.000 + for the diagnostic tests

and it goes on and on

They took the bandage off an open wound which will now only infest, and didn't even try to fix the corruption.

I see so Obama care was not health care after all..and it's racist for Trump to get rid of the mandate, so now heathy white people don't have to pay for sick brown people..

Bear cancer doesn't care what color, age, sex, or lifestyle you have.... Nothing was done to stop the corruption like Trump said that he would..Nothing...

He is just feeding the swamp , and joined in.

upload_2017-12-16_20-54-14.jpeg

Who is paying for that health insurance? The people paying for it cannot afford it… fact

You will be paying more when those without healthcare go to the Emergency Rooms and don'tpay the bills.. I am also sure that the Big Pharma swamp people who paid off the congress are cheering too.

The cost of catastrophic diseases is what Obama insurance was for, so the corruption didn't take your home, life savings and then leave you to die when your money is gone . Unless if you were in the system with cancer or other killing diseases you don't see what is really going on.
But I am sure now you will have a chance to experience it , just a matter of time. it is quite shocking actually to see how many people are in the chemotherapy rooms..$20,000 for 1 bag of chemo and a mandatory $20,000 shot the next day..
$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

They took the bandage off an open wound which will now only infest, and didn't even try to fix the corruption.

I see so Obama care was not health care after all..and it's racist for Trump to get rid of the mandate, so now heathy white people don't have to pay for sick brown people..

Bear cancer doesn't care what color, age, sex, or lifestyle you have.... Nothing was done to stop the corruption like Trump said that he would..Nothing...

View attachment 166324

Obamacare is not healthcare, Obama is/was a control freak and a repugnant piece of whore shit.
No decency in the shit stain...

And fuk all the people who will lose their healthcare. Right?

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

Obamacare is not healthcare

So do you run to your auto insurer to get gas? No you use it when you are in a bad car crash..

Same with home insurance.

BTW,,,I have to rip out my kitchen in a few weeks from water damage... all of my hardwood connects ( continuously) so everything needs to be moved out sanded and refinished.. F-ing sucks but I am very glad that we have insurance to cover it..

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

View attachment 166324

He did more than that..... he created swamp where there was none

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

So do you run to your auto insurer to get gas? No you use it when you are in a bad car crash..

BTW,,,I have to rip out my kitchen in a few weeks from water damage... all of my hardwood connects ( continuously) so everything needs to be moved out sanded and refinished.. F-ing sucks but I am very glad that we have insurance to cover it..

Insurance of any sort should be voluntary, mandated insurance is nothing more than legalized extortion.
I have never been in the hospital myself, but I payed out of pocket for both of my daughters births among other things...
No one should. Be forced to buy insurance... it’s unconstitutional

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

View attachment 166324

The deep state is the swamp...

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

Insurance of any sort should be voluntary, mandated insurance is nothing more than legalized extortion.
I have never been in the hospital myself, but I payed out of pocket for both of my daughters births among other things...

You have to by law have auto insurance , you have to bring proof of it every time you register your car..and I think the cops ask for an insurance card now too,not sure..

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

View attachment 166324

Lmfao..

You shouldn't of said that , I could of burned you if I wanted to Jillian...:)

Merry Christmas girl..

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

You have to by law have auto insurance , you have to bring proof of it every time you register your car..and I think the cops ask for an insurance card now too,not sure..

We didn't need it back then now did we? Car insurance is not based on driving records but credit scores..you can have 10 accidents 10 claims but as long as you're credit is good...

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

I have never have to do either

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

I have never have to do either

Really I almost changed my residence to Wisconsin in 2007 because you didn't need car insurance up there at that time...I was working around Madison for 10 weeks

$150.000 + for 1 surgery

and it goes on and on

That depends on the state.

Auto insurance is different than health insurance. My mother nor her parents ever had car insurance because none of them ever drove a car before. If you don't want to pay for auto insurance, use alternative means of transportation.

However what does one do if they can't afford health insurance, kill themselves?

If you don't want to have house insurance, then rent. If you have nobody to leave money to when you die, then don't buy life insurance. If your apartment has no valuables in it, then there is no need to have renters insurance.

However lets say that DumBama also made it law you have to have auto insurance. The insurance companies had to accept everybody and anybody regardless of their driving record. That would mean under AutoBama, you could have 5 DUI"s and insurance companies would have to insure you for the same price as they charge their great drivers. What do you suppose would happen to our auto insurance rates?????

The Supreme Court of the United States voted that the Obamacare mandate fee was actually a tax.

Obama raised taxes on the poor by $700 per person, per year.

The dirty big secret the media always ignored.

Poor people were taxed $700 if they didn’t buy Obamacare.

That’s not who we are!

The Supreme Court of the United States voted that the Obamacare mandate fee was actually a tax.

Obama raised taxes on the poor by $700 per person, per year.

The dirty big secret the media always ignored.

Poor people were taxed $700 if they didn’t buy Obamacare.

That’s not who we are!
And that is why the mandate is not only unconstitutional it’s just unnecessary

Forum List

Back