Obama calls Americans lazy

I hope that stupid apes plane gets lost on his way back to our country...

just more insults from the community dis organizer...

What exactly did he say that got your panties all twisted . How about a quote, IN CONTEXT!

How many days does this piece of shit have left in office anyway?

What exactly did he say that got your panties all twisted . How about a quote, IN CONTEXT!
Look it up! I supplied a link to make it easier on the less than bright.

Look it up! I supplied a link to make it easier on the less than bright.

I did . I didn't see anything wrong .

You sad sad righties have to bend reality in your obama bashing . You take shot out of context and over blow minor comments . It's really embarrassing .

Just as with the comment the President made when talking about bridges and roads "you didn't build that", referring to business owners who did not build any of the infrastructure they use to make money, he was right. He was talking specifically about infrastructure but lying con-media twisted it, trying to portray him as saying they didn't build their businesses. They were outright lying which is the default position of conservatives these days as their worldview doesn't win arguments anymore.

The comment of Americans being lazy was referring to how as people in a large country that Americans are not very educated on the geography or goings on in the rest of the world. Which is absolutely correct. But cons, seeing another opportunity to lie, do their best to try to claim the comment was a general one.

I agree with the above post regarding how sad conservatives have become. Every time you do this you are saying out loud that you are liars and that you can't win an argument without lying. This is who you are.

Just as with the comment the President made when talking about bridges and roads "you didn't build that", referring to business owners who did not build any of the infrastructure they use to make money, he was right. He was talking specifically about infrastructure but lying con-media twisted it, trying to portray him as saying they didn't build their businesses. They were outright lying which is the default position of conservatives these days as their worldview doesn't win arguments anymore.

The comment of Americans being lazy was referring to how as people in a large country that Americans are not very educated on the geography or goings on in the rest of the world. Which is absolutely correct. But cons, seeing another opportunity to lie, do their best to try to claim the comment was a general one.

I agree with the above post regarding how sad conservatives have become. Every time you do this you are saying out loud that you are liars and that you can't win an argument without lying. This is who you are.

That comment "you didn't build that' was one of the stupidest things Obama has said and he has said a lot of stupid things. People paid gasoline taxes to build those roads so those businesses could be built and they could buy things they needed without walking.

That comment "you didn't build that' was one of the stupidest things Obama has said and he has said a lot of stupid things. People paid gasoline taxes to build those roads so those businesses could be built and they could buy things they needed without walking.

Thank you Percy Parser, you will find a way to confirm your meme no matter how far out of reality it flies.

Or...you really are that utterly ignorant and don't know that nearly all adults understand what taxes pay for. Again, cons have a deep-seated need to build an ever-increasing scaffolding under a lie they've told.

Obie cannot resist bashing America when he goes overseas. Rev. Wright gives him talking points to bash US whenever he travels.

Forum List

Back