Obama, Bush, Clinton to travel to South Africa

Mandela's last visit to America was in 2005, and he met with Obama.

And this from him, to Obama. They both shared being the first black president of their respective countries. To suggest he dissed Obama is ludicrous.

Obama traveled to South Africa to visit.

But had to meet with his family at Mandela's wishes.

Mandela could verbalize and choose who he wanted to meet ...but couldn't take a minute for a handshake, well wishes and a historic photo.

You don't even read your own link.

Geezez. Mandela was in the hospital and gravely ill.

Got it. Just too ill to have the first African American president stand at his bed for a historic photo.

Just too sick.......

Although Mandela is still in critical condition, his ex-wife Winnie Madikizela-Mandela told reporters in the Johannesburg township of Soweto on Friday that the former president’s health appeared to have improved over the past few days.

“I’m not a doctor but I can say that from what he was a few days ago there is great improvement,” she said.

The previous day, South African President Jacob Zuma also said that Mandela’s health had taken a turn for the better, explaining that while his condition remained serious, it was “stable”.

Obama to meet with Mandela family on S. Africa trip - SOUTH AFRICA - FRANCE 24

So bring in the Secret Service and media and ...you know, fergetit...just go on and have your little spittlefest convincing yourself Mandela hated Obama.

No sense arguing with hatriots possessing the IQ of lint.

Great thread!

It was a 50/50 proposition for our forum nutters. President decides to go, think of some reasons to whine. The President decides not to go, think of some reason to bitch.

Either way, it occupies the minds of these potentially homicidal maniacs, so it is all good by me.

So bring in the Secret Service and media and ...you know, fergetit...just go on and have your little spittlefest convincing yourself Mandela hated Obama.

No sense arguing with hatriots possessing the IQ of lint.

Wait first Mandela was too sick and now it is because you would to have to drag the whole entourage into a secure hospital room housing a head of state ?

Here's an image consters will love nobbing on

First lady Michelle Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia visited Mandela in Johannesburg in 2011.

Found time for his wife and not the President.
Dude, she was there without her husband during that visit.

Michelle Obama meets with Mandela in South Africa - CNN.com

Remember - you guys went knuts about it?

I know on her husband's visit Mandela wouldn't allow a quick visit.

Obama is only using his association with Mandela as an addition to all those world leaders who were foolish enough to either have their picture taken with them and/or meet with him. Just another notch in a bed post. and how many billions were wasted on these trips to meet with world leaders when we needed a president here to deal with so many crisis's?

It will be great to see all the presidents together to honor a great man

Rather than try to point out the bipartisan support of a great man, you want to drag some mud from the dark corners of your sick mind. Get a frigin life will ya?

Dude, she was there without her husband during that visit.

Michelle Obama meets with Mandela in South Africa - CNN.com

Remember - you guys went knuts about it?

I know on her husband's visit Mandela wouldn't allow a quick visit.

I do believe Mandela was in critical condition at the time. Obama has met with Mandela
Yup, OODA's skullfuckingly stupid premise that Mandela 'didn't think much' of Obama is just that: skullfuckingly stupid.

Forum List

Back