Obama builds wall around new 5 million dollar mansion

Obama Builds Wall Around New $5 Million Dollar Mansion (PHOTOS)

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
Sad the Obama kids couldn't go to Disneyland, either, because of haters who made it impossible for them to step outside their protective bubble for eight of their childhood years.
You usually come up with something a little less lame than this, MW.
He is forced to build a wall due to people who hate him. People like you?

No they could, and oh instead they go to shut down an AFRICAN SAFARI PARK in AFRICA yeah Mmmm k oh and they were even able to take the entire family including Cousins..
I'm sure that was easier to secure than Disney--and Disney would never shut down, even for the Obamas. Your next post was the President going there for meetings, not taking the family on vacation. I think it's a shame there are so many people that want to kill any leader, but particularly Obama. He'll be glad to be out of it, in some ways.

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

LMFAO and you believe t hat OMFG
Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

Sad the Obama kids couldn't go to Disneyland, either, because of haters who made it impossible for them to step outside their protective bubble for eight of their childhood years.
You usually come up with something a little less lame than this, MW.
He is forced to build a wall due to people who hate him. People like you?
Sad! But he can build a wall for protection but he does not want us to have one. Duly noted. I guess Kate Steinle's murder was A okay by ewe!

Obummer said he would not sign Kate's law. His family needs protection but not Kate's. We see how ewe libtards operate!

And yet spending billions of taxpayer money to build a wall about the country is OK?

And yet spending billions of taxpayer money to build a wall about the country is OK?
Yes, because then we can stop spending 20 billion per year on illegals!

Yep, but hey if you want your wife or kids, or grand kids raped let us know how that works out for you when we get what Germany has. Their dumbass sheep thought the same way until they girls were raped, and their women told not to wear skirts. LMFAO... you ppl are so far gone it's sickening.

Won't work, and half come in by overstaying visas. Only a good unfakeable SS ID card will work. Pub dupes!

Won't work, and half come in by overstaying visas. Only a good unfakeable SS ID card will work. Pub dupes!
Wonder why the asshole ewe voted for hasn't seen to that?

It was in the 2010 Immigration Bill. Filibustered, ignorant dupe.

He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

LMFAO and you believe t hat OMFG
Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

You are a total DUFIS and don't even know wtf your talking about WRONG as usual.

You think immigrants just come floating on in using VISA's and over stay LMFAO...

upload_2017-1-6_14-7-55.png

View attachment 105483
Baffled by bs I see...

View attachment 105483
Baffled by bs I see...

You must be one dumb sob LMAO

upload_2017-1-6_14-10-45.png

Show me!

View attachment 105483
Baffled by bs I see...

You must be one dumb sob LMAO

View attachment 105485
So tell me all about the 2010 bill and why the GOP blocked it, ignorant dupe. What is it I don't know about, stupid?

Forum List

Back