Obama builds wall around new 5 million dollar mansion

Wonder why the asshole ewe voted for hasn't seen to that?
It was in the 2010 Immigration Bill. Filibustered, ignorant dupe.

View attachment 105483
Baffled by bs I see...

You must be one dumb sob LMAO

View attachment 105485
So tell me all about the 2010 bill and why the GOP blocked it, ignorant dupe. What is it I don't know about, stupid?

You can't fix stupid soooooo

upload_2017-1-6_14-21-16.png

Yes, because then we can stop spending 20 billion per year on illegals!
Won't work, and half come in by overstaying visas. Only a good unfakeable SS ID card will work. Pub dupes!

View attachment 105483
Baffled by bs I see...

upload_2017-1-6_14-23-11.png

Obama Builds Wall Around New $5 Million Dollar Mansion (PHOTOS)

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
Walls only work if people respect the wall, if not, they will find a way around, under, over or created hole to get in..

WTF is wrong with you RWNJ traitors?

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.
Ivanka isnt a Muslim, so it wouldnt be relevant.
None of it is, but who cares.
Actually, i agree. I dont believe Obama is a muslim for one second.

No he's not Muslim. In fact, its a lot worse than that.

He's Baptist.

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
And yet spending billions of taxpayer money to build a wall about the country is OK?
Won't work, and half come in by overstaying visas. Only a good unfakeable SS ID card will work. Pub dupes!

My bet is that not one of them knows a thing about that bill.

View attachment 105483
Baffled by bs I see...

You must be one dumb sob LMAO

View attachment 105485
So tell me all about the 2010 bill and why the GOP blocked it, ignorant dupe. What is it I don't know about, stupid?

You can't fix stupid soooooo

View attachment 105489
You certainly are a testament to that philosophy...Do you have a wall around your place?

And yet spending billions of taxpayer money to build a wall about the country is OK?
Show me!
Google it duh, dupe.

Not reported on Faux Noise, etc...

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.
anyone says something you dont like is a traitor to you luddy.....thats a sign of someone who thinks like the far left and right...."if you dont like what i like or agree with me....fuck you"....thats the mantra of the far righties and lefties...

Not true at all and you know it.

In case you haven't noticed, Twitler was elected by RWNJs who have sworn allegiance to Pooting and sided against their own country in favor of Russia -- Just as Twitler himself has.

IMO, that makes them traitors.

If the shoe fits ...

You're free to disagree but it won't change facts.

Not reported on Faux Noise, etc...

No time for REAL news on faux, alex jones, yadda yadda.

It's a good thing Hussein is listening to Mr Trump. :thup:

The higher the wall the better, Barack!

anyone says something you dont like is a traitor to you luddy.....thats a sign of someone who thinks like the far left and right...."if you dont like what i like or agree with me....fuck you"....thats the mantra of the far righties and lefties...

Not true at all and you know it.

In case you haven't noticed, Twitler was elected by RWNJs who have sworn allegiance to Pooting and sided against their own country in favor of Russia -- Just as Twitler himself has.

IMO, that makes them traitors.

If the shoe fits ...

You're free to disagree but it won't change facts.
it aint true?....what a crock of shit.....you have called posters here RWNJ traitors even before this election because,they had the gaul and audacity to not agree with you.......you have called vets here traitors and they have done something you havent done.....served in the military....

Obama should leave the gate of his new wall open to allow in illegal immigrants or so-called refugees.

Forum List

Back