Obama, Bloomberg, Jarrett meet to finalize Executive Order on gun restriction.

Obama meets Bloomberg as he prepares order on guns - CNNPolitics.com

The Jihadi in Chief is meeting with Bloomberg and Valerie Jarrett to finalize plans for his grand Executive Order pertaining to Gun Restriction. Jarrett refused to provide any details, but said it will be revealed "in short order".

Yep. He has 1 year left. He saved his most despicable and disgusting acts for last.

They can meet all they want. Doesn't mean anything to Americans what they want or think. We'll never comply

-Geaux

My guess is a mandatory mental evals and a assault weapons ban. He'll just issue the order, legal or not.

It figures, they can't leave office without more chaos brought down on us. they can't get control of the Terrorist in this country so instead they want to get CONTROL over the legal citizens right to protect themselves. stand up and speak up or not. anything Jarrett is involved in should be void. she is NOT AN ELECTED Representative of our country

The Obama mental evaluation to own a gun:
Do you believe in the God of the Old Testament?
Do you think the Constitution is higher than the office of President?
Yes to either of those is grounds to remove your 2nd Ammendment rights.

It figures, they can't leave office without more chaos brought down on us. they can't get control of the Terrorist in this country so instead they want to get CONTROL over the legal citizens right to protect themselves. stand up and speak up or not. anything Jarrett is involved in should be void. she is NOT AN ELECTED Representative of our country

She is Rasputin to Czar Obama.

THAT WOMAN or I should say. that snake dressed up as a woman I can't stand.

Obama meets Bloomberg as he prepares order on guns - CNNPolitics.com

The Jihadi in Chief is meeting with Bloomberg and Valerie Jarrett to finalize plans for his grand Executive Order pertaining to Gun Restriction. Jarrett refused to provide any details, but said it will be revealed "in short order".

Yep. He has 1 year left. He saved his most despicable and disgusting acts for last.
He's just doing his part to assure a Trump presidency. ...

well now. I never looked at it that way. I like it

It is disgusting to checkout someones mental evaluation.....
How do you know whats in the bill, moonglow?
usually the amount due or tendered is how you know what's on the bill...
You dumb piece of shit!
It's NOT "on the bill" it's what's "in the bill".
He was just trying to deflect because I was calling him out on his hackery.
I know. He's a fucking moron loser habitually on the wrong side of every debate.
He's like the insane poster who tried to claim Zimmerman's "cheap gun recoiled and caused the injury to Zimmerman's face". When that bullshit didn't fly he claimed the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head where the same pattern as the gun so it meant that Zimmerman must has tripped and somehow his gun flew out of it's holster then landed on the ground then Zimmerman fell backwards and his head struck the gun.

Not sure Rasputin got into the whole 'fisting' thing with the Czar though.

Whatever he does, it can only be by executive order and undone by another executive order. President Trump will void it.

Forum List

Back