obama birth certificate: obama's brother may have/bring some news...

Why did this happen then? Your boy already admitted he was fucking with your tiny little heads...And he still is.

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. You all say, "we knew it" and coin a phrase called "birther" to anyone who dares question it because of scores of facts, incongruities, etc. brought up by digital graphic arts experts on WND.com and elsewhere. So there you have it. Because idiot gullible Americans buy whatever they are told they now think they are superior in their knowledge and can mock birthers.

So what benefit is it to Trump or any politician to question the authenticity because all the sheep in TV land will think he's nuts. No advantage.
And I might point out that is the very same reason giant cowards like O'Reilly backed down. He wanted to remain popular. The joke's on you all, but will never know it because the MSM will see to that.

No. The joke has been on all of you gullible idiots all along, and you easily duped morons just ate it up and asked for more.

Want to explain that? Trump was right, he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and you'd still vote for him.

Hillary could have blood on her hands and you will still vote for her...:nono:

View attachment 94567

#rememberBenghazi

It's all forgot for hillary lovers...better talk about Trump and the old pussy affair.
The same for the Obama Birth Certificat everyone believe that it's real i think that if Obama him self would say that it's was a fake they still will not believe is a fake.

LOL- Barack Obama said in his autobiography he was born in Hawaii. We have never seen his college registration papers.

So why are you lying?

Oh wait- you are a Birther!

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapiā€™olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitalsā€“ Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospitalā€“in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its ā€œfactsā€ changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obamaā€™s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governorā€™s failed search for Obamaā€™s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Governor tells Hawaiian paper he is going to locate the certificate. ā€˜This is a collaborative endeavorā€™
[Excerpt:] I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
ā€¦What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is thecase.If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Then what happened?
Hawaii governor says he cannot find Obamaā€™s birth certificate Hawaii governor canā€™t find Obama birth certificate

Oh, and then sometime later this reporter Evans amazingly denied this very critical statement that the governor told him. Now isnā€™t that strange? How do you get the statement that gets to the crux of the issue 180 degrees wrong? You donā€™t. You simply become a victim if you dare challenge the powers that be. Journalist: Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapiā€™olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasnā€™t born there,ā€ Adams said.ā€œCertifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. Thatā€™s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.ā€

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a ā€œbirth certificate,ā€ EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:
"[Ā§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obamaā€™s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim, but why the grandparents' address?

Did you know according to Obamaā€™s Kenyan (step paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room. (Oddly, she remained silent after that interview.)

Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barackā€™s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?
and there is so much more, this is literally the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, that is all it is, the tip.
You know it, I know it, and the rest of these loons do not want to know it.
They love being oblivious to anything that may challenge their phony beliefs.
they come from a long line of loons.

four more farts in a row from agent syriously

Stupid Birthers- stupid Trump voters.
Ha ! we talk about Obama birth certificat here as well , i will read the thread ! listent Syriusly this as nothing to do with Trump voters ! :p

Trump started Birthering in 2011 when he was toying with the idea of running for President. He continued to Birther until a month ago or so- again- just coincidentally because he is running for President.

I have not met a Birther yet who is not also a Trump fan and voter.

I
The same for the Obama Birth Certificat everyone believe that it's real i think that if Obama him self would say that it's was a fake they still will not believe is a fake.

Except it isn't Barack Obama saying its real- it is the State of Hawaii.

Birthers like to believe any Youtube video by any anonymous source- but they certainly will not believe any official documents or authenticated sources.
upload_2016-10-20_14-13-9.png

Why did this happen then? Your boy already admitted he was fucking with your tiny little heads...And he still is.

That isn't what he said. Do you ever tell the truth?

Oh Trump has said so many Birther lies.....
View attachment 94535
View attachment 94536
View attachment 94537
View attachment 94538

View attachment 94539

which are lies ?

Which aren't lies?

thanks for exposing you indeed are a paid shill sent here by your boss to shit all over the floor in obama birther threads everyday.:9::beer::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

you REALLY should consider that marriage proposal i suggested of you getting married to the OP here the fact you both have the same obsession and can spend your lifetime arguing back and forth together on this.:up:
which side are you on ? sy is an obot, i'm the birther. no one has ever missed that before.

La La is a special kind of stupid even for a Birther.
he's a birther ? what was the suicide thing all about ?

that was about you,once Obama is out of office whats your NEW obsession going to be about?

you are so obsessed over this that him being out of office,you will have to find something new to be obsessed about than what you have been the last 8 years,that will be so depressing for you to have to find something new to be obsessed about,that you will have to get on the suicide hotline watch.:badgrin:

since this paid shill sent here by his boss to troll this thread and shit all over the floor everytime he opens his mouth is as obsessed over this every bit as much as you are which i never thought would be possible here at USMB,HE will have to get on the suicide hotline as well since he wont have obama to obsess over.

thats why i keep saying,you two are a perfect match made in heaven together,:D

i would rather be a birther than a brainwashed obama zombie like that seriously guy you keep arguing with.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 94535
View attachment 94536
View attachment 94537
View attachment 94538

View attachment 94539

which are lies ?

Which aren't lies?

View attachment 94535
View attachment 94536
View attachment 94537
View attachment 94538

the first one is a question.
the second one ?
HRS 338-17.8 - Hawaii State Legislature - Hawaii.gov
www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/.../HRS0338/HRS_0338-001...
Hawaii State Legislature
A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt
Learn more
HI Rev Stat Ā§ 338-17.8 :: Certificates for children born out of State ...
law.justia.com/codes/hawaii/2011/division1/title19/chapter338/338-17-8
Justia
View the 2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes | View Previous Versions of the Hawaii Revised ... Universal Citation: HI Rev Stat Ā§ 338-17.8 (2011 through Reg Sess).
Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government Ā§ 338-17.8 | FindLaw
codes.findlaw.com ā€ŗ Codes ā€ŗ Hawaii ā€ŗ Division 1. Government
Hawaii Division 1. Government Section 338-17.8. Read the code on FindLaw.
Hawaii Attorney General Responds to Sheriff Arpaio's Allegations ...
www.hawaiireporter.com/hawaii-attorney-general-responds-to-sheriff-arpaios-allegati...
Jul 19, 2012 - The purpose of section 338-17.8, Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS), is to accommodate foreign-born individuals whose parents were residents of ...
[PDF]Obama's Birth Certificate (Kenya - Hawaii) - USA The Republic
www.usa-the-republic.com/.../Obama's_Birth_Certificate_(Hawaii-Kenya).pdf
Territorial Statute that authorizes the issuance of Birth Certificates to children ... 16/ Hawaii Revised Statute [Ā§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
Hawaii State Law allows foreign born Hawaii Birth Certificates (S ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread696737/pg1
May 1, 2011 - 20 posts - ā€Ž8 authors
The following Hawaii state law (Hawaii Revised Statutes S. 338-17.8) allows children who are born outside Hawaii to obtain valid Hawaiian ...

the credible source isn't a lie. the call to arms for hackers isn't a lie.

this isn't a lie.

upload_2016-10-20_8-16-28-png.94538

wondering what's on obama's college ap isn't a lie. congratulating sheriff joe isn't a lie...

you'll have to sharpen your pencil.

Last edited:

thanks for exposing you indeed are a paid shill sent here by your boss to shit all over the floor in obama birther threads everyday.:9::beer::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

you REALLY should consider that marriage proposal i suggested of you getting married to the OP here the fact you both have the same obsession and can spend your lifetime arguing back and forth together on this.:up:
which side are you on ? sy is an obot, i'm the birther. no one has ever missed that before.

La La is a special kind of stupid even for a Birther.
he's a birther ? what was the suicide thing all about ?

that was about you,once Obama is out of office whats your NEW obsession going to be about?

you are so obsessed over this that him being out of office,you will have to find something new to be obsessed about than what you have been the last 8 years,that will be so depressing for you to have to find something new to be obsessed about,that you will have to get on the suicide hotline watch.:badgrin:

since this paid shill sent here by his boss to troll this thread and shit all over the floor everytime he opens his mouth is as obsessed over this every bit as much as you are which i never thought would be possible here at USMB,HE will have to get on the suicide hotline as well since he wont have obama to obsess over.

thats why i keep saying,you two are a perfect match made in heaven together,:D

i would rather be a birther than a brainwashed obama zombie like that seriously guy you keep arguing with.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
goodbye ram fan, good luck with your team.

Trump is our Boy, a T-REX whoH]

Trump is the King of Birthers, not the King of Dinosaurs.

Ha ! we talk about Obama birth certificat here as well , i will read the thread ! listent Syriusly this as nothing to do with Trump voters ! :p

Trump started Birthering in 2011 when he was toying with the idea of running for President. He continued to Birther until a month ago or so- again- just coincidentally because he is running for President.

i don't agree with you It make no sense why Trump will make up this story ? he running against Hillary not Obama and he as a lot of thing on her that i won't quote here there too many

i don't agree with you It make no sense why Trump will make up this story ? he running against Hillary not Obama and he as a lot of thing on her that i won't quote here there too many

It makes perfect sense why he would go Birther: it was what he built his political base upon.

And much like your bullshit OP, its nonsense he could never back up. But that his followers didn't care if he could back up.....as they wanted it to be true.

it begins with the two face crooked Hillary in 2007 when she dƩcide to dig up some shit about Obama like she just did for Trump.

View attachment 94535
View attachment 94536
View attachment 94537
View attachment 94538

View attachment 94539

which are lies ?

Which aren't lies?

View attachment 94535
View attachment 94536
View attachment 94537
View attachment 94538

the first one is a question.
the second one ?
HRS 338-17.8 - Hawaii State Legislature - Hawaii.gov
www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/.../HRS0338/HRS_0338-001...
Hawaii State Legislature
A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt
Learn more
HI Rev Stat Ā§ 338-17.8 :: Certificates for children born out of State ...
law.justia.com/codes/hawaii/2011/division1/title19/chapter338/338-17-8
Justia
View the 2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes | View Previous Versions of the Hawaii Revised ... Universal Citation: HI Rev Stat Ā§ 338-17.8 (2011 through Reg Sess).
Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government Ā§ 338-17.8 | FindLaw
codes.findlaw.com ā€ŗ Codes ā€ŗ Hawaii ā€ŗ Division 1. Government
Hawaii Division 1. Government Section 338-17.8. Read the code on FindLaw.
Hawaii Attorney General Responds to Sheriff Arpaio's Allegations ...
www.hawaiireporter.com/hawaii-attorney-general-responds-to-sheriff-arpaios-allegati...
Jul 19, 2012 - The purpose of section 338-17.8, Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS), is to accommodate foreign-born individuals whose parents were residents of ...
[PDF]Obama's Birth Certificate (Kenya - Hawaii) - USA The Republic
www.usa-the-republic.com/.../Obama's_Birth_Certificate_(Hawaii-Kenya).pdf
Territorial Statute that authorizes the issuance of Birth Certificates to children ... 16/ Hawaii Revised Statute [Ā§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
Hawaii State Law allows foreign born Hawaii Birth Certificates (S ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread696737/pg1
May 1, 2011 - 20 posts - ā€Ž8 authors
The following Hawaii state law (Hawaii Revised Statutes S. 338-17.8) allows children who are born outside Hawaii to obtain valid Hawaiian ...

the credible source isn't a lie. the call to arms for hackers isn't a lie.

this isn't a lie.

upload_2016-10-20_8-16-28-png.94538

wondering what's on obama's college ap isn't a lie. congratulating sheriff joe isn't a lie...

you'll have to sharpen your pencil.

It was and is all lies.

But not as if you Birthers object to lies, speculation or innuendo.

Or even Donald Trump calling on hackers to break the law.

Of course you don't agree with me! LOL- you are a Birther.

Donald Trump appealed to Birthers as his natural base- the Konspiracy Kooks, the ones who are all convinced that the government is coming for them in their black helicopters- the readers of WND and listerners of Michael Savage. That was when Trump was toying with running for President against Barack Obama.

And once he got attention for being a Birther he just kept a Birthering- until of course he unexpectedly realized that rational American voters looked at Birthers as the losers that they are, and 'pivoted' and suddenly decided that Barack Obama was of course born in the United States.

Was he lying to you for 5 years- or is he lying to you now?

Hell- you don't care.

it begins with the two face crooked Hillary in 2007 when she dƩcide to dig up some shit about Obama like she just did for Trump.

LOL- I love it that Trumspters like to accuse Trump of just being a gullible idiot whose strings were being pulled by the master mind Hillary Clinton.

Birthers are funny: they would vote for a liar (as Trump conceded that Obama was born in Hawaii), yet they say it's a lie that he was born in Hawaii.

Of course you don't agree with me! LOL- you are a Birther.

Donald Trump appealed to Birthers as his natural base- the Konspiracy Kooks, the ones who are all convinced that the government is coming for them in their black helicopters- the readers of WND and listerners of Michael Savage. That was when Trump was toying with running for President against Barack Obama.

And once he got attention for being a Birther he just kept a Birthering- until of course he unexpectedly realized that rational American voters looked at Birthers as the losers that they are, and 'pivoted' and suddenly decided that Barack Obama was of course born in the United States.

Was he lying to you for 5 years- or is he lying to you now?

Hell- you don't care.

It is not about if a care or not, is about the fact that is becoming more like a conspiration yes Trump say that Obama was born in United States and this thread show that he does not believe it anymore and don't forget that Obama like to make One man show and twisted the knife where it heart make people look up at him.
If Trump could show that Obama birth certificat is a fake then he will look up back at him.

Forum List

Back