obama birth certificate: obama's brother may have/bring some news...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
upload_2016-10-19_18-5-55.jpeg
NY Post: Obama's Half-Brother to Be Trump's Guest at Debate
Newsmax‎ - 23 hours ago
Malik Obama, who was born in Kenya but is now an American citizen living in Washington, told Page Six of The New York Post ... Did Barry lose his original birth certificate?More news for malik obama birth certificate
Obama's Kenyan Certified Registration of Birth : snopes.com
www.snopes.com › Fact Check › Politics › Politicians
Snopes.com
"Barack Hussein Obama II General Hospital, Mombassa, Kenya where Obama ... Another Barack Obama "Kenyan birth certificate" of dubious origin was offered ...
[PDF]Long Form Birth Certificate - The White House
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/.../rss.../birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
White House
TIa. Child's First Name (Type or print) lb. Middle Name Re, Last Name. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, II. º: * | |3. This Birth x T 3. Hºrº, #.h Month Day *: 55. Hour 7.
So much for brotherly love... Malik Obama says he'd vote for Trump ...
https://www.rt.com/usa/353000-obama-brother-voting-trump/
RT
Jul 24, 2016 - Barack Obama's half-brother Malik, once a longtime Democrat, says he is now ... Does anyone have Malik Obama's birth certificate? t.co / Twitter ...
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
Wikipedia
Jump to Not born in Hawaii - Another fact that refutes this specific claim is that the law allowing foreign-born children to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates ...
Background · ‎Release of the birth certificates · ‎False claims

It would have been great if Malik had stepped forward when Barry Hussaine presented that fake ass, photoshopped document that The Donald forced Barry to produce. But better late than never.

Why did this happen then? Your boy already admitted he was fucking with your tiny little heads...And he still is.

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. You all say, "we knew it" and coin a phrase called "birther" to anyone who dares question it because of scores of facts, incongruities, etc. brought up by digital graphic arts experts on WND.com and elsewhere. So there you have it. Because idiot gullible Americans buy whatever they are told they now think they are superior in their knowledge and can mock birthers.

So what benefit is it to Trump or any politician to question the authenticity because all the sheep in TV land will think he's nuts. No advantage.
And I might point out that is the very same reason giant cowards like O'Reilly backed down. He wanted to remain popular. The joke's on you all, but will never know it because the MSM will see to that.

Why did this happen then? Your boy already admitted he was fucking with your tiny little heads...And he still is.

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. You all say, "we knew it" and coin a phrase called "birther" to anyone who dares question it because of scores of facts, incongruities, etc. brought up by digital graphic arts experts on WND.com and elsewhere. So there you have it. Because idiot gullible Americans buy whatever they are told they now think they are superior in their knowledge and can mock birthers.

So what benefit is it to Trump or any politician to question the authenticity because all the sheep in TV land will think he's nuts. No advantage.
And I might point out that is the very same reason giant cowards like O'Reilly backed down. He wanted to remain popular. The joke's on you all, but will never know it because the MSM will see to that.

No. The joke has been on all of you gullible idiots all along, and you easily duped morons just ate it up and asked for more.

The derangement is strong in this thread. I have no idea what point it was you're trying to make, nor do I think does Trump.

Why does he keep going with the birth certificate? He's already admitted he lied to you for 5 years about it. Trump has already admitted that he knows and acknowledges that the Birther Movement was based on a lie, and now he's resurrecting the lie.

Trump is even dumber than the people who follow him.

No. The joke has been on all of you gullible idiots all along, and you easily duped morons just ate it up and asked for more.

Go have another glass of kool-aide, vor. It's laced with anti-truth serum, but tastes like grape.

I have no misconceptions of convincing a swine of the value of a pearl.

Finally! Three months before he leaves office we'll finally get answers! YES!

This so exciting...

Guess the fuck what? It's too late. At this point it doesn't fucking make a difference. Whether you think the last eight years have been damaging or they've been your wildest wet dream, you'd never be able to undo all heat has been done since he took office.

It's time to move on...

GO BIRTHERS!!!! I was afraid the hard core crazies were being left behind.

View attachment 94424
NY Post: Obama's Half-Brother to Be Trump's Guest at Debate
Newsmax‎ - 23 hours ago
Malik Obama, who was born in Kenya but is now an American citizen living in Washington, told Page Six of The New York Post ... Did Barry lose his original birth certificate?More news for malik obama birth certificate
Obama's Kenyan Certified Registration of Birth : snopes.com
www.snopes.com › Fact Check › Politics › Politicians
Snopes.com
"Barack Hussein Obama II General Hospital, Mombassa, Kenya where Obama ... Another Barack Obama "Kenyan birth certificate" of dubious origin was offered ...
[PDF]Long Form Birth Certificate - The White House
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/.../rss.../birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
White House
TIa. Child's First Name (Type or print) lb. Middle Name Re, Last Name. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, II. º: * | |3. This Birth x T 3. Hºrº, #.h Month Day *: 55. Hour 7.
So much for brotherly love... Malik Obama says he'd vote for Trump ...
https://www.rt.com/usa/353000-obama-brother-voting-trump/
RT
Jul 24, 2016 - Barack Obama's half-brother Malik, once a longtime Democrat, says he is now ... Does anyone have Malik Obama's birth certificate? t.co / Twitter ...
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
Wikipedia
Jump to Not born in Hawaii - Another fact that refutes this specific claim is that the law allowing foreign-born children to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates ...
Background · ‎Release of the birth certificates · ‎False claims

Thank you Donald Trump for keeping your Birther idiocy alive.

Thank you Donald Trump for providing another opportunity to remind Americans about your 5 years of Birther lies.

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. .

Barack Obama produced an authentic birth certificate in 2008.

Just idiot Birthers wouldn't accept it.

Then Donald Trump decided to be an idiot Birther.

For 5 years.

upload_2016-10-19_16-40-9.png

upload_2016-10-19_16-40-21.png

It would have been great if Malik had stepped forward when Barry Hussaine presented that fake ass, photoshopped document that The Donald forced Barry to produce. But better late than never.

And by fake you mean authentic and confirmed by the State of Hawaii
upload_2016-10-19_16-40-43.png

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. .

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

Don't take this too personally ---- but, you are out of your mind.

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

I never take anything personally from Birthers- because all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

The facts upset Birthers

upload_2016-10-19_16-46-8.png

upload_2016-10-19_16-46-15.png

Want to explain that? Trump was right, he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and you'd still vote for him.

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

I never take anything personally from Birthers- because all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

The facts upset Birthers

View attachment 94431

View attachment 94432

I have over 80 pages of the most incriminating evidence that lays waste to theory of evolution without ID... oops, I mean to the theory Obama was born in Hawaii. And an even more incriminating matter, i.e. How in the world did Obama end up with a Connecticut social security number. But too bad for me, I can no longer cut and paste to this website. It often rejects the paste or it will only allow me to paste a couple of sentences at a time. That has shut me down. (note: I think it's obama's henchmen who have discovered me and sent google and microsoft to put in censor tools :)

Where was I? Oh, yes. Obama's social security card. This one is really a lark! So when the story broke (back then) of course Snopes sprang into action and explained why the story is false. And everyone on the left and in the media breathed a sigh of relief.

Except for one thing. Snopes had no idea what they were talking about. They totally missed the facts and ignored them. And a number of experts responded to Snopes challenge in subsequent reports and proved them wrong. Of course you never heard about it. Because the govt and the media do not want you to.

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

The facts upset Birthers

View attachment 94431

View attachment 94432

I agree. Birthers are nuts. I just hated to see them being left behind, since that is the issue Trump used to start his campaign. They should be included at the end of his campaign too.

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

The facts upset Birthers

View attachment 94431

View attachment 94432

I have over 80 pages of the most incriminating evidence that lays waste to theory of evolution without ID... oops, I mean to the theory Obama was born in Hawaii. And an even more incriminating matter, i.e. How in the world did Obama end up with a Connecticut social security number. But too bad for me, I can no longer cut and paste to this website. It often rejects the paste or it will only allow me to paste a couple of sentences at a time. That has shut me down. (note: I think it's obama's henchmen who have discovered me and sent google and microsoft to put in censor tools :)

Where was I? Oh, yes. Obama's social security card. This one is really a lark! So when the story broke (back then) of course Snopes sprang into action and explained why the story is false. And everyone on the left and in the media breathed a sigh of relief.

Except for one thing. Snopes had no idea what they were talking about. They totally missed the facts and ignored them. And a number of experts responded to Snopes challenge in subsequent reports and proved them wrong. Of course you never heard about it. Because the govt and the media do not want you to.

I'm sure you have lots of stuff that Dale Smith has. You two should get together and compare conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back