obama birth certificate even newer analysis (3/11/17)

this is really worth watching.

That is probably the most powerful proof that Obama falsified a document claiming it to be his birth certificate.

Is it any wonder the CIA had to play the "captured and killed Bin Laden" card in order to get the heat off of him? The timing was too obvious. Just too obvious. Obama allegedly captured / killed Bin Laden right at the same time his birth certificate forgery was being called out.

thank you. obama's is the presidency of a million odd coincidences. freakishly so, like forest gump.

That is probably the most powerful proof that Obama falsified a document claiming it to be his birth certificate.

Is it any wonder the CIA had to play the "captured and killed Bin Laden" card in order to get the heat off of him? The timing was too obvious. Just too obvious. Obama allegedly captured / killed Bin Laden right at the same time his birth certificate forgery was being called out.

If I call this what it is, specifically "a bunch of paranoid bullshit squawked by a congenital liar", will you run to have your right to squawk a bunch of paranoid bullshit, immune from challenge, enforced?

It's the exact conclusion Sheriff Arpaio's experts came up with.

You should endorse another one of those disability checks right over to him for that....

It's always easy to tell when a lefty has nothing.......

Are you aware that NO sane human being persists in believing the Birther thing?

That is is a clinical marker of Terminal Cretinism?

What are you taking for that?

You should endorse another one of those disability checks right over to him for that....

Dont ever change lefty....the loss of comedy in my life would be hard to replace.

Dont ever change lefty....the loss of comedy in my life would be hard to replace.

Remain a Target Rich Environment, Tex......

Thank you for this thread, and so many more like it. Some people are trying to normalize RWNJs as people who just have a few different beliefs. All we have to do is point at crazy threads like this to prove that you are still just as crazy as you have always been.

Talk about your target rich environments....
Over 1000 dems got shot down over barry's eight years.

Yeah...makes you wonder what those fucking meatheads were "thinking", eh?

maybe if they were made to understand the Ordinal Property of Numbers and how to read a fucking simple line graph, eh?

jpg

Yeah...makes you wonder what those fucking meatheads were "thinking", eh?

maybe if they were made to understand the Ordinal Property of Numbers and how to read a fucking simple line graph, eh?

jpg

Link it.

Thank you for this thread, and so many more like it. Some people are trying to normalize RWNJs as people who just have a few different beliefs. All we have to do is point at crazy threads like this to prove that you are still just as crazy as you have always been.

what about the video ? any specifics ? because "you're a poopyhead" doesn't really address anything about what he said.

Is it no wonder that all the conspiracy nuts on this forum voted for Trump? I think there is a conspiracy to the JFK assassination but in no way do I believe in the 9/11, the birther, the false flag Roof shooting, false flag Holmes shooting, false Flag Sandy Hook... all that bullshit.

There sure are some pretty gullible motherfuckers on this forum.

what about the video ? any specifics ? because "you're a poopyhead" doesn't really address anything about what he said.

I did go back and watch the video, and then I downloaded a copy of the constitution into the Vector software Inkscape. I can't believe it, but I think I just proved the Constitution is a fake too. All the different components of the constitution can be separated out just like he did the birth certificate. You should call sheriff Joe to see what he thinks about that.

The Registrar of Hawaii has affirmed that the information on the birth certificate is 100% accurate and matches their original vital documents.

Twice.

So your working theory is a 100% accurate forgery?

The Registrar of Hawaii has affirmed that the information on the birth certificate is 100% accurate and matches their original vital documents.

Twice.

yours' is blind faith. one good thing is he can't be the worst president in American history if he was never eligible. :cool:

Twice.

yours' is blind faith. one good thing is he can't be the worst president in American history if he was never eligible. :cool:

Twice.

By 'blind faith' you mean accepting that the Registar of Hawaii is more reliable source on the original vital records of Hawaii....

....than you are?

And you never did answer my question: is your working theory that Obama's birth certificate is a 100% accurate forgery?

Forum List

Back