obama birth certificate even newer analysis (3/11/17)

Yeah, a birth certificate is kinda like calculus to some folks; requires endless study to master.

Last edited:
Yeah, a birth certificate in kinda like calculus to some folks; requires endless study to master.
in this case that seems true.

Has it, at any point since 2008, NOT seemed true to you?
4/27/11 for me. that was the second coming of the original birth certificate.

here's the boiled down version of Arpaio/ Zullo/

i think the cooked draft registration is as compelling as the bc composite.

wire fraud

Last edited:
Yeah, a birth certificate in kinda like calculus to some folks; requires endless study to master.

So you were only convinced by the OFFICIAL evidence for ONE day out of the last.......uh.......many days since 2008?

Do you know what that is called?

(Hint: Rhymes with large river in N. Africa)

So you were only convinced by the OFFICIAL evidence for ONE day out of the last.......uh.......many days since 2008?

i think more skeptical than convinced.
"official" in D.C. under obama was a crapshoot at best.

i think more skeptical than convinced. "official" in D.C. under obama wass a crapshoot at best.
Except that the Feds had nothing to do with either the maintenance of production of his birth records.....

Would you care to offer up another pathetic excuse for refusing to accept Reality?

i think more skeptical than convinced. "official" in D.C. under obama wass a crapshoot at best.
Except that the Feds had nothing to do with either the maintenance of production of his birth records.....

Would you care to offer up another pathetic excuse for refusing to accept Reality?

He's half black.

how much do you know about this story ? please tell me more than starkey.

this is really worth watching.

That is probably the most powerful proof that Obama falsified a document claiming it to be his birth certificate.

Is it any wonder the CIA had to play the "captured and killed Bin Laden" card in order to get the heat off of him? The timing was too obvious. Just too obvious. Obama allegedly captured / killed Bin Laden right at the same time his birth certificate forgery was being called out.

this is really worth watching.

That is probably the most powerful proof that Obama falsified a document claiming it to be his birth certificate.

Is it any wonder the CIA had to play the "captured and killed Bin Laden" card in order to get the heat off of him? The timing was too obvious. Just too obvious. Obama allegedly captured / killed Bin Laden right at the same time his birth certificate forgery was being called out.

Gee, thanks for the "evidence".

Forum List

Back