Obama Attempting To Go Around The Second Amendment

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Something is brewing in the White House.....and it makes the health care bill negotiations look honest in comparison:

The Obama administration is attempting to use tactics and methods of gun control that will inflict major damage to our 2nd Amendment before US citizens even understand what has happened. Obama can appear before the public and tell them that he does not intend to pursue any legislation (in the United States) that will lead to new gun control laws, while cloaked in secrecy, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton is committing the US to international treaties and foreign gun control laws. Does that mean Obama is telling the truth? What it means is that there will be no publicized gun control debates in the media or votes in Congress. We will wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a treaty that prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public. We will wake up another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership. And then, we will wake up yet another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment.

This is not a joke or a false warning. As sure as government health care will be forced on us by the Obama administration through whatever means necessary, so will gun control.

Read the Article

U.S. reverses stance on treaty to regulate arms trade

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States reversed policy on Wednesday and said it would back launching talks on a treaty to regulate arms sales as long as the talks operated by consensus, a stance critics said gave every nation a veto.

The decision, announced in a statement released by the U.S. State Department, overturns the position of former President George W. Bush's administration, which had opposed such a treaty on the grounds that national controls were better. View The Full Article Here http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE59E0Q92009...

They said that the Carbon Tax was a myth...and so was the Value Added Tax.....now both of those are close to being a reality. But now this......:evil:

I think if he tries this...which I'm sure he will, it'll be more then gun-nuts going into a frenzy.

He's gonna open up a legal battle the likes of which this country has never seen.

If the Dems lose Congress Obama will most likely be impeached.

You mean that some people that deal in other peoples misery and death might not be able to sell guns in the trouble spots of the world. The Merchants of Death are still with us, and still have the pawns defending their blood money.

Yeup... this could be some really heavy bullshit. I was waiting for it. The way the globalists are working right now, I've been very concerned for a very long time. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I do believe there are various groups of people worldwide that consider global gun control a "good thing".

We'll have to see what comes of this. I hope nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised. Self defense and gun rights is vital to the constitution. My right to feel safe in my own home is none of the UN's or anybody else's got-dayum business.

You mean that some people that deal in other peoples misery and death might not be able to sell guns in the trouble spots of the world. The Merchants of Death are still with us, and still have the pawns defending their blood money.

I think the OP was about not being able to own a gun in the United States....not all of that other nonsense.

I think if he tries this...which I'm sure he will, it'll be more then gun-nuts going into a frenzy.

He's gonna open up a legal battle the likes of which this country has never seen.

Don't you ever get tired of being such a loud-mouthed douchebagh full of hysteria and outrage? Do you have family or friends or acquaintances that can pull you back to earth?

Something is brewing in the White House.....and it makes the health care bill negotiations look honest in comparison:

The Obama administration is attempting to use tactics and methods of gun control that will inflict major damage to our 2nd Amendment before US citizens even understand what has happened. Obama can appear before the public and tell them that he does not intend to pursue any legislation (in the United States) that will lead to new gun control laws, while cloaked in secrecy, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton is committing the US to international treaties and foreign gun control laws. Does that mean Obama is telling the truth? What it means is that there will be no publicized gun control debates in the media or votes in Congress. We will wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a treaty that prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public. We will wake up another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership. And then, we will wake up yet another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment.

This is not a joke or a false warning. As sure as government health care will be forced on us by the Obama administration through whatever means necessary, so will gun control.

Read the Article

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States reversed policy on Wednesday and said it would back launching talks on a treaty to regulate arms sales as long as the talks operated by consensus, a stance critics said gave every nation a veto.

The decision, announced in a statement released by the U.S. State Department, overturns the position of former President George W. Bush's administration, which had opposed such a treaty on the grounds that national controls were better. View The Full Article Here http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE59E0Q92009...

They said that the Carbon Tax was a myth...and so was the Value Added Tax.....now both of those are close to being a reality. But now this......:evil:

You're surprised?

Don't you ever get tired of being such a loud-mouthed douchebagh full of hysteria and outrage? Do you have family or friends or acquaintances that can pull you back to earth?

:offtopic:

Do you ever get tired of being a semi-illiterate internet troll?

The link in the OP yielded a "page not found" error, so I googled it and found it here.

This bill has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, that deals with American people's right to bear arms. It is about arms sales to foreign nations.

Still, arms sales in the US is one sector of the economy that has dramatically improved since the Obama Administration, due to the fear of his detractors that he would try to take our guns away. If enough people can be led to believe that a treaty with other nations regarding arms sales is somehow related to the Second Amendment, then that sector could improve even further.

Dont any of you research anything?

We’ve received many queries about this chain e-mail, which refers to a proposed United Nations treaty to regulate the global trade of conventional weapons.

Much of what this e-mail claims is simply false. A "complete ban on all weapons for US citizens" isn’t possible under our Constitution, according to the Supreme Court, which held just last year that:

District of Columbia v. Heller, 26 June 2008: (T)he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table. These include the absolute prohibition of handguns held and used for self-defense in the home.

International Gun Ban Treaty? | FactCheck.org

The link in the OP yielded a "page not found" error, so I googled it and found it here.

This bill has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, that deals with American people's right to bear arms. It is about arms sales to foreign nations.

Still, arms sales in the US is one sector of the economy that has dramatically improved since the Obama Administration, due to the fear of his detractors that he would try to take our guns away. If enough people can be led to believe that a treaty with other nations regarding arms sales is somehow related to the Second Amendment, then that sector could improve even further.

I'd like to know what it is specifically that they're proposing in regards to regulating arms sales. I don't like that discussion being had AT ALL, personally I'm just not comfortable with that. If anyone should be regulating arm sales it should be elected public officials within the confines of their own sovereign nations. But then again... I'm not a big fan of the UN period.

:offtopic:

Do you ever get tired of being a semi-illiterate internet troll?
:lol:

too fucking funny.

your judgment is so far off the mark... :lol:

thank you. you are owed a pos rep on this one. for the laughs alone, a pos rep. :lol:

note::: I will give you a clue: we are posting, not writing position papers or being graded for class room exercises in English 1
. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like to know what it is specifically that they're proposing in regards to regulating arms sales. I don't like that discussion being had AT ALL, personally I'm just not comfortable with that. If anyone should be regulating arm sales it should be elected public officials within the confines of their own sovereign nations. But then again... I'm not a big fan of the UN period.

Again, the discussion is about arms sales to other nations, not about sales to individuals in the US. It seems to me a good idea to discuss, maybe even outlaw, arms sales to, say for example, the Taliban.

Don't you think?

Yeup... this could be some really heavy bullshit. I was waiting for it. The way the globalists are working right now, I've been very concerned for a very long time. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I do believe there are various groups of people worldwide that consider global gun control a "good thing".

We'll have to see what comes of this. I hope nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised. Self defense and gun rights is vital to the constitution. My right to feel safe in my own home is none of the UN's or anybody else's got-dayum business.

One of the few posts you've ever made here that made any sense, much less that I agreed with.

Well said, Uptown. Well said! :clap2:

Read the Article

You're surprised?

I'm not.

A well-armed populace (with plenty of ammunition) is THE GREATEST THREAT to Obama and his anti-American, anti-capitalist, Marxist agenda.

He's trying to shut us down before we shut him and his henchman down.

He may be stupid, but he's no fool in this department.

Again, the discussion is about arms sales to other nations, not about sales to individuals in the US. It seems to me a good idea to discuss, maybe even outlaw, arms sales to, say for example, the Taliban.

Don't you think?

Not if they are a recognized legal Government. The UN has no business telling a Country what they can and can not buy for their defense. The only exception is Nuclear weapons, Chemical and biological weapons.

Forum List

Back