Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

If folks in the Boooooosh Administration tried any version of gunwalking and realized that it was a bad idea (not to mention too difficult to actually control), then the Obama Administration effort to try a new version of gunwalking (i.e., Fast and Furious) would have to be extremely well thought out, planned, executed and much much safer.

For otherwise it would be imbecility to go that route again after it had been found so faulty.

But reality rears its ugly head and we see, instead, that the Obama Administration clusterfucks instead did a new version of gunwalking that only managed to get people killed.

The present liberal Democrat effort to differentiate is a massive partisan hack fail. For not all plans are equal and the shithead Administration, its DoJ and its inept AG ignored the lesson and made matters worse.

THEN we can discuss the coverup.

I agree that it was messed up. The Bush administration tried it, failed and abandoned it. The fact that the Obama administration thought they could take a failed tactic and succeed was arrogance, pure and simple. And as I stated, there needs to be accountability.

However, the vast majority of this thread has been focused not on the facts, but on partisan politics.

The Boooosh Administration tried something somewhat (loosely speaking) similar and did so without getting anybody killed, then they recognized it as unworkable and abandoned it.

WHY would the Obama Administration try a disjointed and previously rejected "plan" (however much they modified it?) at all?

And how is it just "partisan politics" to note those rather prominent differences?

No, the exact same thing was tried during the Bush years and it failed miserably. I believe the only difference was that in 2009 they had the cooperation of the mexican government...but I could be wrong on that. Ive seen conflicting reports on that point. They lost 200 guns in the 2007 operation. I dont believe they could connect any specific deaths to that loss however. That being said though, its unlikely that 200 guns in the hands of the mexican cartels didnt kill SOMEONE.

In my opinion, under Holder, the ATF thought they could pull it off where they had previously failed. Its was utter arrogance to believe that they could.

The investigation is partisan. Not ONE Democrat voted to hold Holder in contempt and not ONE Republican voted not to. Even when you set aside everything else, thats the very definition of partisan.

I agree that it was messed up. The Bush administration tried it, failed and abandoned it. The fact that the Obama administration thought they could take a failed tactic and succeed was arrogance, pure and simple. And as I stated, there needs to be accountability.

However, the vast majority of this thread has been focused not on the facts, but on partisan politics.

Obama understands that he's only about a third as smart as Bush, so a Bush failure would be success for him....

Obama=lowered expectations....

Obama understands that he's only about a third as smart as Bush, so a Bush failure would be success for him....

HA HA HA HA.

Every time I think you couldn't possibly say something to prove what an utter Party Stooge/Troll/Puppet/Loser/Poser you are, you say something like "Obama knows he's only a third as smart as Bush."

Godfuckingdamnit you crack me up, Old Man. There's not a person on the planet, George W. Bush himself, that would make that claim. You really are nothing but a dick-suck for the GOP.

Annnnnnndddddddddddddddd cue "Feral Baboon" tired meme

Actually, its quite obvious that if they thought they would succeed where the previous administration had failed, they think of themselves as SMARTER...hence, why I said it was arrogance on their part.

In other words, your partisanship is showing and your insult of the current administration misfired due to a bad case of backwards thinking.

Last edited:
Actually, its quite obvious that if they thought they would succeed where the previous administration had failed, they think of themselves as SMARTER...hence, why I said it was arrogance on their part.

I doubt Obama really thinks of himself as smarter, just held to far lower standards.

In other words, your partisanship is showing and your insult of the current administration misfired due to a bad case of backwards thinking.

The current administration is an insult to the nation.

I doubt Obama really thinks of himself as smarter, just held to far lower standards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epj4g0p9CAQ]Kevin Gage in G I Jane: educate the lieutenant - YouTube[/ame]

Replace the word "Gender" with the word "Race"

The real problem in this situation is the state of the lamestream media. ABC only recently mentioned "Fast and Furious", much less the the Holder Contempt charge and Obama's Executive Privilege coverup. It took pressure from an active media to unseat Spiro Agnew and Richard Nixon, not these drooling Obamabots.

The current administration is hardly any different from the last four administrations...therein lies the problem.

The real problem in this situation is the state of the lamestream media. ABC only recently mentioned "Fast and Furious", much less the the Holder Contempt charge and Obama's Executive Privilege coverup. It took pressure from an active media to unseat Spiro Agnew and Richard Nixon, not these drooling Obamabots.

I agree but want to add there is no "active" media anymore. All national media ( and most of local ) is owned by multinationals now. They spread the message given to them from the top, not the truth.

Alot of us like to mock FoxNews but the simple truth is the rest of them are no better at all. Ive heard nearly ALL of the MSNBC pundits spreading the blatant lie that Fast and Furious was "inherited" from the Bush administration. it absolutely wasnt.

Maybe the next Occupy or Tea party movement ought to spend its energy demanding truth in journalism.

WHY would the Obama Administration try a disjointed and previously rejected "plan" (however much they modified it?) at all?
Because they had a very different desired outcome in mind.

Ah.

Now THAT would make some sense, at least.

And See.B.S. even reported as much.

But I have been assured by several Obamaphiles that it is simply untrue.

Perplexing. Were they stupid and dangerous simply to BE stupid and dangerous, then?

The current administration is hardly any different from the last four administrations...therein lies the problem.

You would have a point if Bush allowed guns into Mexico without the working knowledge of the Mexican government.

I agree but want to add there is no "active" media anymore. All national media ( and most of local ) is owned by multinationals now. They spread the message given to them from the top, not the truth.

Alot of us like to mock FoxNews but the simple truth is the rest of them are no better at all. Ive heard nearly ALL of the MSNBC pundits spreading the blatant lie that Fast and Furious was "inherited" from the Bush administration. it absolutely wasnt.

Maybe the next Occupy or Tea party movement ought to spend its energy demanding truth in journalism.

A fair and balanced post. :clap2:

Because they had a very different desired outcome in mind.

Ah.

Now THAT would make some sense, at least.

And See.B.S. even reported as much.

But I have been assured by several Obamaphiles that it is simply untrue.
Obamaphiles have to lie. A lot.
Perplexing. Were they stupid and dangerous simply to BE stupid and dangerous, then?
Oh, no. They had an end result in mind. Being stupid and dangerous was simply a side effect.

Look at this:
k3psux.png

Six topics in a row at the top of the Politics section, all having to do with Fast and Furious.

And that isn't even ALL the F&F topics.

This seems to happen when someone gets their butt hurt in one topic and decides to repeat their point which was destroyed by starting a new topic.

the tactic was inherited from the Bush era.

And Freddie and Fannie was created by the democrats and it failed.
Jeeuzus christ fast and the furiousd is a program start by and crated by holder and obama.

Last edited:

And Freddie and Fannie was created by the democrats and it failed.
Jeeuzus christ fast and the furiousd is a program start by and crated by holder and obama.

Fannie was signed into law by FDR a Dem
Freddie was signed by Nixon. A Repub

Forum List

Back