Obama-Appointed Judge Tanya Chutkan is Treating Trump Worse Than Other Defendants – Including a Meth Dealer

You just said white boy is likely a high school dropout, so I pointed out that whites are less likely to be dropouts than blacks.
You’re looking at all normal white boys which I ncludes the maga fuckup bois .

That group hates higher education and drops out at higher levels.

Triggered much, asshole???

Trump is a racist, misogynist, sex offender, and life long criminal. He's lucky he's getting due process. He should have been taken out behind the White House and shot on January 7th.

The racist blackface supporter chimes in accusing others of racism.

This black foreign born unethical judge should be taken off the case immediately. She's anti-Trump and anti-White. She's a rabid Obama worshipper so it's safe to say Trump will not get a fair trial. She's as partisan as they come.

Read this.
Tissue?

Gateway Pundit. :rolleyes:

The only coup attempt was by Hillary and her funding of the Russia conspiracy hoax in order to oust the duly elected president.

oh really, lisa. can you not discern a difference between a peaceful group of women with pink knit caps and a mob armed with wasp spray, flags and do not even try me with "unarmed. " hundreds of the single issue "gunz" crowd would not go though the metal detectors until trump ordered them turned off.

"these people are not here to hurt me" trump

oh really, lisa. can you not discern a difference between a peaceful group of women with pink knit caps and a mob armed with wasp spray, flags and do not even try me with "unarmed. " hundreds of the single issue "gunz" crowd would not go though the metal detectors until trump ordered them turned off.

"these people are not here to hurt me" trump
What does that have to do with Hillary‘s attempted coup to oust a duly elected president by funding an elaborate Russia conspiracy hoax?

This black foreign born unethical judge should be taken off the case immediately. She's anti-Trump and anti-White. She's a rabid Obama worshipper so it's safe to say Trump will not get a fair trial. She's as partisan as they come.

Read this.
You are a triggered little bitch snowflake, 'MAGA Macho Man' :auiqs.jpg: Keep it coming.

Forum List

Back