Obama-Appointed Judge Tanya Chutkan is Treating Trump Worse Than Other Defendants – Including a Meth Dealer

I’d like to know why the former 1-term fuckup isn’t attacking the columbian born judge in his Mar-a-Largo document case.

Sycophant maybe

This black foreign born unethical judge should be taken off the case immediately. She's anti-Trump and anti-White. She's a rabid Obama worshipper so it's safe to say Trump will not get a fair trial. She's as partisan as they come.

Read this.

FFS dude, the trial hasn't even fucking started -- they haven't even gotten to the discovery phase, let alone voir dire. Maybe chill.

Or are you afraid that MAGA Jesus is gonna get nailed to the cross and there ain't gonna be no resurrection?

This black foreign born unethical judge should be taken off the case immediately. She's anti-Trump and anti-White. She's a rabid Obama worshipper so it's safe to say Trump will not get a fair trial. She's as partisan as they come.

Read this.
I noticed the meth dealer went to jail, Trump, not so much.

Trump is worse than meth dealers.

He is a corrupt criminal at the highest level equal to a mafia boss

Dont do the crime if you can't do the time

And has a great big chocolate chip on her shoulder!
Somehow, the Dems have escalated foreign-born black women to most deserving of special favoritism. Followed by native-born black women. Then we move to black men. Then Muslims (although a black Muslim woman jumps right to the top).

Somehow, the Dems have escalated foreign-born black women to most deserving of special favoritism. Followed by native-born black women. Then we move to black men. Then Muslims (although a black Muslim woman jumps right to the top).
Bitch

Just how many rich ass white guys elevated judge ginny thomas with free shit the last 30 years.

Bitch

Just how many rich ass white guys elevated judge ginny thomas with free shit the last 30 years.
I stopped reading when you addressed me as ”bitch.”

(.I never realized what hateful, bigoted, crass, intolerant people liberals were until Internet message boards. Convinces me I would never want to be part of the Democrat Party again.)

peacefully let your voices be heard is now criminal to say eh ?

He said to march to the Capitol peacefully. He said nothing about holding a peaceful demonstration when they got there. Trump repeatedly told his followers to "fight like hell" when the got there. Trump said to fight or they wouldn't have a country. He used the word "fight" more than 10 times.

But it's not his speech he's been arrested for. It's his illegal and fraudulent actions in conspiring to overturn the results of a fair and legal election, and in defrauding the American people by fundraising on the lie of the Stolen Election.

I stopped reading when you addressed me as ”bitch.”

(.I never realized what hateful, bigoted, crass, intolerant people liberals were until Internet message boards. Convinces me I would never want to be part of the Democrat Party again.)
Bitch

Again, with the again shit.

Go to your corner

Forum List

Back