Obama-Appointed Judge Tanya Chutkan is Treating Trump Worse Than Other Defendants – Including a Meth Dealer

How is stating the truth being triggered?
Because your 'truth' sounds like you're whining because you fear the option of your Orange daddy having to lead Cult45 from a prison cell.

Your president is an elitist narcissistic con man piece of shit. You are his sycophant, his rube. So, I guess you have nothing better to do. :dunno: Life is a bitch. Get a fucking helmet already.

Because your 'truth' sounds like you're whining because you fear the option of your Orange daddy having to lead Cult45 from a prison cell.

Your president is an elitist narcissistic con man piece of shit. You are his sycophant, his rube. So, I guess you have nothing better to do. :dunno: Life is a bitch. Get a fucking helmet already.
Your President is not gonna be around much longer.

Only an idiot would ignore the fact that neither was your sack of shit. You don't have any high ground here, as much as you tell yourself otherwise. :rolleyes:
Trump isn't the President. Wake the fuck up. Your President belongs in a nursing home. WTF is wrong with you creatures?

Trump is going down and the RWingers are in full denial.

Will you give Trump more money to save him?
lol

Donald Trump is running circles around you Nazi leftards

He's going to eat you for lunch eventually.

His power base is almost as big as yours, and growing daily because you fucktards are such idiots.

Only an idiot would ignore the fact that neither was your sack of shit.

Things were better with Trump, you fucking moron. Everyone knows it, even you terminally stupid leftards. Two dollar gas, zero inflation, and no foreign wars.

You don't have any high ground here, as much as you tell yourself otherwise. :rolleyes:

Fuck you, Mr Arbiter of Morality.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Go to hell.

Trump isn't the President. Wake the fuck up. Your President belongs in a nursing home. WTF is wrong with you creatures?
Biden is an old Boomer democrat with a speech impediment (stutter) that has years of political experience. Your orange sack O' shit is somehow even worse than that. However, there is absolutely nothing to be done about it until '24. :dunno:

But you magaturds will bitch and stew 24/7 about it being 'stolen' from you because your 'big guy' told you it was.

You're in a cult.

Biden is an old Boomer democrat with a speech impediment (stutter) that has years of political experience. Your orange sack O' shit is somehow even worse than that. However, there is absolutely nothing to be done about it until '24. :dunno:

But you magaturds will bitch and stew 24/7 about it being 'stolen' from you because your 'big guy' told you it was.

You're in a cult.
Ffffffffuck Biden.

Poor baby. Problems? Why so angry?
You magafucks went along with your traitor fucking president to try and overthrow the decision of voters. The ONE thing, the ONLY thing. The ONLY power US citizens are guaranteed constitutionally to make change in our government. You magaturds see no value in it, so the way I see it, magaturds don't get to do that in this country without getting their teeth knocked the fuck out.

Explain to me why him and your whole political tribe shouldn't be swinging from trees for believing your cult is superior to our constitution. Go slow, and be detailed.

You magafucks went along with your traitor fucking president to try and overthrow the decision of voters. The ONE thing, the ONLY thing. The ONLY power US citizens are guaranteed constitutionally to make change in our government. You magaturds see no value in it, so the way I see it, magaturds don't get to do that in this country without getting their teeth knocked the fuck out.

Explain to me why him and your whole political tribe shouldn't be swinging from trees for believing your cult is superior to our constitution. Go slow, and be detailed.
You really need to calm down. Why are you queer monkeys so violent?

lol

Donald Trump is running circles around you Nazi leftards

He's going to eat you for lunch eventually.

His power base is almost as big as yours, and growing daily because you fucktards are such idiots.
zct4puwtydhb1.png

Forum List

Back