Obama apologizes for American freedom of speech after attack on embassy...

Why criticize people for saying stupid things in the same breath you're telling someone not to kill them?

That's like telling kids, "hey, I know and you know your sister is a stupid bitch who deserves to die, and I appreciate how much you want to kill her, but really, you shouldn't."

They arm our enemies, they disarm our military...and they criticize (and name) our citizens for exercising freedom of speech....then claim it's the victims' fault they are being killed.
Hillary and Obama are A-OK with Americans getting killed, both here and abroad. They like it when our MILITARY gets killed, which is why they take their ammo. You really think these people care how many Americans die? They help kill them.

Oh...so you think Obama should have doubled down on stupidity and ignorance and endorsed the film?

and anyone that does ... fatwa

Salman Rushdi

SP on both

Ex Muslim might but muslims won't make a movie insulting their Propeht

so then it's justification for killing those that had nothing to do with it?

Is there justification even then?

My you muslims are strange agents.

I don't see where I justified the killings....can you help me find that?

I said Muslims dont insult their prophet....you guys claimed Muslims made that movie.....which is a conspiracy theory

Last I knew, our Constitution protected ALL religions and guaranteed us all the right to worship as we wish.

THAT is what the embassy message was asking for, BEGGING for as they listened to the right wing fanatics outside the gate ... but instead of pointing that out, instead of condemning the radicals who were attacking the consulate, instead of doing and saying whatever he could to help his bellow American citizens, that jackass ignored what was really happening. Nope. Instead of being presidential, that idiot went for the cheap seats and LIED about President Obama.

The one thing Mittens has no use for is Constitutional rights. Come to think of it, that's a requirement for being a card carrying pubpot rabid fanatic.

As is proven by the froot loops on this board every friggin day.

Ex Muslim might but muslims won't make a movie insulting their Propeht

I said Muslims dont insult their prophet....you guys claimed Muslims made that movie.....which is a conspiracy theory

IIRC you have justified in other threads

Nope I didn't. I Condemend the killings in Libya in the other threads.

Fail.

Not before the attack.

Despite the desperate lying of anti-American, fascist pigs on this site who are pretending the 911 press release issued by the Egyptian embassy took place BEFORE a mob attacked the embassy, pulled down our flag and replaced it with the black flag of Islam..the truth is, the press release was issued AFTER the attack.

"
U.S. Embassy Condemns Religious Incitement

September 11, 2012

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others"
Press Release | Embassy of the United States

So in a sence they at the embassy were blaming us for the radicals killing the ambassador and his staff members in Libya, and this by what is written in this that you have posted above, instead of just condeming the act of violence against America by these radicals, in which were possibly instigated or allowed by those in which America under this administration had helped to over throw Kadafi, this has happened now ? Unbelievable actually, but then again maybe not by what we have been seeing in this administrations actions and words now to date in concerning our foriegn affairs.

These people who did this, were living in Libya out and amongst the population freely (accepted) or how else would they have staged such an attack as this, and worse they got away with it ?

Last edited:

Fail.

didn't you blame it on the copts?

The Egyptian protests I blamed on the Copts who streamed the video dubbed in Arabic....if they hadn't Egyptians wouldn't have heard of it...

That was before the Libyan embassy riot, when I found about the Libyan riot I condemned immediately and said that doesn't justify a attack

Fail.

The Egyptian protests I blamed on the Copts who streamed the video dubbed in Arabic....if they hadn't Egyptians wouldn't have heard of it...

That was before the Libyan embassy riot, when I found about the Libyan riot I condemned immediately and said that doesn't justify a attack

now you are blaming what has happened at the US embassy in Cairo on the copts which is the same as justification.

now you are blaming what has happened at the US embassy in Cairo on the copts which is the same as justification.

Nope I am Blaming the few coptics who dubbed the video and spread on the web....for letting muslims find out about it.

Not for the riots....the riots did happen due to the video though....the riots in Egypt of course

Actually that's not a justification anyway...

Not before the attack.

Despite the desperate lying of anti-American, fascist pigs on this site who are pretending the 911 press release issued by the Egyptian embassy took place BEFORE a mob attacked the embassy, pulled down our flag and replaced it with the black flag of Islam..the truth is, the press release was issued AFTER the attack.

"
U.S. Embassy Condemns Religious Incitement

September 11, 2012

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others"
Press Release | Embassy of the United States
Jay Carney sounded like a complete coward trying to defend the indefensible, and that is my take on this mouth piece who is that of a coward when speaking.

True enough.

But there's the uncomfortable truth that every pro-terrorist anti-American leftist piece of shit who has opined since then has just, in one way or another, supported or actually repeated it.

True enough.

But there's the uncomfortable truth that every pro-terrorist anti-American leftist piece of shit who has opined since then has just, in one way or another, supported or actually repeated it.

Maybe you're the piece of shit?

So in a sence they at the embassy were blaming us for the radicals killing the ambassador and his staff members in Libya, and this by what is written in this that you have posted above, instead of just condeming the act of violence against America by these radicals, in which were possibly instigated or allowed by those in which America under this administration had helped to over throw Kadafi, this has happened now ? Unbelievable actually, but then again maybe not by what we have been seeing in this administrations actions and words now to date in concerning our foriegn affairs.

Oh my gosh, you are an idiot. The Cairo condemnation was sent BEFORE THERE WAS ANY VIOLENCE AT ALL ANYWHERE IN THE M.E. Seriously, do you righties study to be so un-intelligent, or is it biological?

Mr. Peepers - Who was Cairo condeming (the film) or the protest before it got started in the middle east or what ? I must say that I am trying to interpret what is being said here in these post (catching up), so forgive me if I am trying to sort out what people are speaking of or how they are speaking of these things in which the world is now dealing with.

Obviously, the offensive film was what they were condemning. They did so to try to PREVENT the protest in the first place. And a condemnation is in no way an "apology".

con·demn (kn-dm)
tr.v. con·demned, con·demn·ing, con·demns
1. To express strong disapproval of: condemned the needless waste of food.
2. To pronounce judgment against; sentence: condemned the felons to prison.
3. To judge or declare to be unfit for use or consumption, usually by official order: condemn an old building.
4. To lend credence to or provide evidence for an adverse judgment against: were condemned by their actions.
5. Law To appropriate (property) for public use.

Obviously, the offensive film was what they were condemning. They did so to try to PREVENT the protest in the first place. And a condemnation is in no way an "apology".

con·demn (kn-dm)
tr.v. con·demned, con·demn·ing, con·demns
1. To express strong disapproval of: condemned the needless waste of food.
2. To pronounce judgment against; sentence: condemned the felons to prison.
3. To judge or declare to be unfit for use or consumption, usually by official order: condemn an old building.
4. To lend credence to or provide evidence for an adverse judgment against: were condemned by their actions.
5. Law To appropriate (property) for public use.
Ok, they were condeming the offensive film we get that, but should we condem it here in the U.S. also or rather should we strongly condem the actions that took place in the M.E. over such a film that was made in freedom of back here in the U.S. ? How is it that we respect their views and make apologies for their actions on such matters, by using the film as the guilty party in blame there of, what for that somehow justifies their actions in this blame game upon the film? Otherwise by making apologies for a film that was made here in the U.S. after the actions were committed in the mid-east over such a film, that is being made in apology of by our government, does it say that we are sooooooo sorry that we caused your people to kill our people over this, and that your actions were justified if we donot say sorry enough over the matter? Then here we are in this nation not condeming in the past or even helping when Americans were outcried over the defication or dispicable acts committed upon the name of our Lord Jesus, concerning various depictions shown and/or that were found on display in the Brooklyn Museam of art institute right here in this nation?

Kidding me right ?

We have many an enemy now right here in the gates of this nation, who are working it from within, while others are working it from without. How did all this happen ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back