Obama announces order: Your employer must submit payroll stats by race & gender to Feds now.

As long as they are gathering stats only on race, gender, and pay with no consideration for all the factors that go into determining pay, they will not arrive at a correct conclusion.

They won't. It won't matter that the white person has a higher level of education, more training, etc. The only thing they'll see is a difference in pay.
Racial wage gap in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's look at the level of education gap to explain it. When whites are more educated than blacks as a whole, whites as a whole are going to be paid at a higher level. You're not interested in other factors, you want to use just the dollar amounts to promote some black person getting more.

As long as they are gathering stats only on race, gender, and pay with no consideration for all the factors that go into determining pay, they will not arrive at a correct conclusion.

They won't. It won't matter that the white person has a higher level of education, more training, etc. The only thing they'll see is a difference in pay.
High-tech pay gap: Minorities earn less in skilled jobs

So you do what your boy did and only look at the pay. Did you take into account other factors that can cause difference in pay and race isn't it.
The differences were accounted for so, you're fucked.

The Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA)

See "Collection of Data" section.

Every employer subject to any provision of this chapter or of any order issued under this chapter shall make, keep, and preserve such records of the persons employed by him and of the wages, hours, and other conditions and practices of employment maintained by him, and shall preserve such records for such periods of time, and shall make such reports therefrom to the Administrator as he shall prescribe by regulation or order as necessary or appropriate for the enforcement of the provisions of this chapter or the regulations or orders thereunder. The employer of an employee who performs substitute work described in section 207(p)(3) [section 7(p)(3)] of this title may not be required under this subsection to keep a record of the hours of the substitute work.

Doesn't say he has to submit to the government, just that he has to maintain the records, Komrade

Let's look at the level of education gap to explain it. When whites are more educated than blacks as a whole, whites as a whole are going to be paid at a higher level. You're not interested in other factors, you want to use just the dollar amounts to promote some black person getting more.
Nope, and I'll not say it again.

Nope, and I'll not say it again.

Are you claiming blacks as a whole have the same level of education as whites as a whole?

You don't consider other factors. All you see is $.
That is untrue, and all the links I posted account for that. All things being equal, women and minorities will make less, nearly without exception. This isn't new, not even close.

The links you've posted say there is a difference in pay.
And they all look at why that might be, including all the possible factors, but they still find women and minorities making less. Read, think, then post.

Every employer subject to any provision of this chapter or of any order issued under this chapter shall make, keep, and preserve such records of the persons employed by him and of the wages, hours, and other conditions and practices of employment maintained by him, and shall preserve such records for such periods of time, and shall make such reports therefrom to the Administrator as he shall prescribe by regulation or order as necessary or appropriate for the enforcement of the provisions of this chapter or the regulations or orders thereunder. The employer of an employee who performs substitute work described in section 207(p)(3) [section 7(p)(3)] of this title may not be required under this subsection to keep a record of the hours of the substitute work.

Wow, it's like you work for the government
Just because I actually know stuff and don't form my opinions in total ignorance?

:lol:

Unlike you rubes, I spend a lot of time reading the laws for myself, instead of getting my information from piss outlets like you do.

So you do what your boy did and only look at the pay. Did you take into account other factors that can cause difference in pay and race isn't it.

Sounds to me like lesser educated blacks are and have to rely on the ****** President to hand them something else.

You don't consider other factors. All you see is $.
That is untrue, and all the links I posted account for that. All things being equal, women and minorities will make less, nearly without exception. This isn't new, not even close.

The links you've posted say there is a difference in pay.
And they all look at why that might be, including all the possible factors, but they still find women and minorities making less. Read, think, then post.

If they looked at them, they wouldn't post stupid stuff.

If you own a business.....

John O'Malley....your hardest working guy, has a master's degree, stays late every day, is never late, always meets deadlines, always seals the deal and does above expectations....

He BETTER not earn more than Shanaynay

Sounds to me like lesser educated blacks are and have to rely on the ****** President to hand them something else.
Just your usual total ignorance at work. If you read the links you might learn something. Nothing here is new, it's well-known. Now we just need, and can get, better numbers on how bad it still is.

Just because I actually know stuff and don't form my opinions in total ignorance?

Unlike you rubes, I spend a lot of time reading the laws for myself, instead of getting my information from piss outlets like you do.

Yeah. You know stuff like have an obscure 1963 law at your fingertips

Yeah

Wonder if he'll exempt NFL teams? Because NFL teams have hundreds of employees. Finance. Sales. HR. Security. Stadium crew. Equipment.

Yet....their stats will show MASSIVE disparity with 30-40 black males at the top making massively higher salaries.

Guess he'd say "Well...at those businesses....those black guys are key critical employees so that's ok"
You clearly don't understand how it works.

What is looked at is, "Are these two accountants with similar experience, performance ratings, and seniority being paid the same wage?"

Apples to apples. Not apples to quarterbacks.

Yeah. You know stuff like have an obscure 1963 law at your fingertips

Yeah
You'd be surprised. I have very good memory retention, unlike you goldfish. Then it's just a matter of Googling it.

I happened to have spent a lot of time on this particular issue, because as a member of YAF I gave speeches against the Equal Rights Amendment.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back