Obama and his Eugenicists get their SS

IRS takes care of fining those who don't have health insurance. there's the answer to question #1.

How do they do that? What's the mechanism? Through your tax return?
most likely the same way they would a tax cheat

Sorry, you have me confused.

You mean to say that even though you don't file a "Health Care Return" with the IRS, the IRS now is going to be able to look into all your transactions to see how much you should have paid for Health Care?

I'm tired. I think it must be bedtime.

This is the second time I have come into this thread in the last half hour or so and the first time, although I read much of the discussion, the "SS" in the title of the thread read "Social Security" to me. Duh!

Now, the thread makes more sense!

Immie

What provokes a Health Care Audit by the IRS?

Anyone?

Bueller?
i have no idea, but that is a far cry from what you exclaimed in the OP

Obama has real live Eugenicists on the payroll, there's no dispute about that.

Obama now has the beginnings of his civilian paramilitary, that is beyond dispute

Obama now has 16,000 IRS agents who have the ability to access your bank accounts if they feel you cheated the government out of paying your fair share for health care

Dingell is talking about "Controlling the people" through Health Care and he's not exaggerating

You might not like how I'm looking at this, but Please please please PLEASE tell me where I'm wrong!

You think Dingell was kidding about Obama getting "Control" of us?

http://democrats.senate.gov/reform/patient-protection-affordable-care-act-as-passed.pdf

Page 1312, Section 5210

SEC. 5210. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS.
14 Section 203 of the Public Health Service Act (42
15 U.S.C. 204) is amended to read as follows:
16 ‘‘SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE
17 CORPS.
18 ‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—
19 ‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—There shall be in the Service
20 a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve
21 Corps for service in time of national emergency
^^^^^^^^^^^this

has NOTHING to do with a paramilitary

http://democrats.senate.gov/reform/patient-protection-affordable-care-act-as-passed.pdf

Page 1312, Section 5210

17 CORPS.
18 ‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—
^^^^^^^^^^^this

And you're willing to bet your life on it AFTER Obama called for a "Civilian national security force"?

Why do we need another branch of the military reporting to the Surgeon General...why?

Page 1312, Section 5210

17 CORPS.
18 ‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—
^^^^^^^^^^^this

And you're willing to bet your life on it AFTER Obama called for a "Civilian national security force"?

Why do we need another branch of the military reporting to the Surgeon General...why?

We don't need another one. This one has been around for over 200 years. And it's not military...Uniformed Service, not Armed Forces...5 of the 7 uniformed services are Armed Forces, the PHS and the NOAA are not. This is just a reserve augmentation for the PHS which is needed because it's a small service.

But please..explain how reservist doctors, nurses, veternarians, pharmacists and dietitians are a paramilitary force?

^^^^^^^^^^^this

We don't need another one. This one has been around for over 200 years. And it's not military...Uniformed Service, not Armed Forces...5 of the 7 uniformed services are Armed Forces, the PHS and the NOAA are not. This is just a reserve augmentation for the PHS which is needed because it's a small service.

But please..explain how reservist doctors, nurses, veternarians, pharmacists and dietitians are a paramilitary force?
Please explain why the PHS needs a reserve force when there is already the MRC.

Because the MRC is community based. It has the ability to add personal already in an area, but not to transfer from other parts of the country. PHS commissioned corps is national. And they do have different functions.

Because the MRC is community based. It has the ability to add personal already in an area, but not to transfer from other parts of the country. PHS commissioned corps is national. And they do have different functions.
And why do you think the PHS needs a reserve corps?

Page 1312, Section 5210

17 CORPS.
18 ‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—
^^^^^^^^^^^this

The United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps is not a branch of the military and they do not carry weapons you ignorant moron.

Perhaps Obama found a back door to get his private Military that he wants.

Forum List

Back