Obama Administration Orders Labeling of Israeli Goods

where the hell does that man get the power to ORDER anyone around? doesn't this BOTHER people that he thinks he can snap his fingers and people are suppose to jump for him? he makes sick. I order him to resign

where the hell does that man get the power to ORDER anyone around? doesn't this BOTHER people that he thinks he can snap his fingers and people are suppose to jump for him? he makes sick. I order him to resign
That's not exactly how it works

is there a difference between products manufactured in the West Bank vs other areas of Israel? Different, oversight, regulatory standards, quality control?

Perhaps these are the underlying reasons for the proposal and also for the support?

No there isn't the Israeli government is responsible for what come out of it's territory

Jews run the corporations in Israel for the most part. In Judea and Samaria as well.
What's your point again?:dunno:

That (A) you don't know the difference between a Jew and an Israeli, and that (B) you seem to think labeling products from this one nation in the entire world is somehow discriminatory, but you can't seem to adequately explain why.

You wont even admit that Israel is Jewish state you're stuck in delusion.:uhoh3:

I haven't denied it, either. It's irrelevant to why you see a "Made in Israel" label on a manufactured product to be any more discriminatory than a "Made in USA" or "Made in Sweden" label.

Actually it's made in the "West bank "that's bullshit
why do you prefer uninformed consumers?

BDS wants to boycott the Jews, not the Arabs. Separating the territories makes that easier. which is what Obama wants

That (A) you don't know the difference between a Jew and an Israeli, and that (B) you seem to think labeling products from this one nation in the entire world is somehow discriminatory, but you can't seem to adequately explain why.

You wont even admit that Israel is Jewish state you're stuck in delusion.:uhoh3:

I haven't denied it, either. It's irrelevant to why you see a "Made in Israel" label on a manufactured product to be any more discriminatory than a "Made in USA" or "Made in Sweden" label.

BDS wants to boycott the Jews, not the Arabs. Separating the territories makes that easier. which is what Obama wants
so you prefer uninformed consumers.

does that bother you? that you're relying on ignorance because knowledgeable consumers may not buy the products you want them to?

does that bother you? that you're relying on ignorance because knowledgeable consumers may not buy the products you want them to?
It seems you're too simpleminded to understand the answer i gave

It seems you're too simpleminded to understand the answer i gave
no i got it. you prefer that people remain clueless about where their products come from because you're afraid they might choose to buy something else if they were aware.

it's messed up.

Obama standing with the Israel Jew haters again..

Memo directs ‘trade community’ to label Jewish goods

A memo issued earlier this month by the Obama administration directs the U.S. “trade community” and government partner agencies to explicitly label Israeli-made goods that have been produced in the West Bank.
The Jan. 23 directive states that it is “not acceptable” to label goods coming from Israeli companies in the West Bank and Gaza Strip as having been produced in “Israel.”
The order comes amid an effort by the European Union to label Israeli-made goods, a move the Israeli government called anti-Israel and that prominent anti-Semitism watchdog groups have condemned as among the worst incidents of anti-Semitism in 2015
.This is a shift from the administration’s previous position. A State Department spokesman told reporters in November that such labeling could be perceived as “a step on the way to a boycott” and said boycotts would be opposed by the administration.
But earlier this month, senior Obama administration officials defended the EU’s move and reaffirmed its position against “Israeli settlement activity.

How is posting that its Israeli made in the West Bank 'anti-israeli'?

If its made by Israelis its an Israeli made product

You have yet to actually explain that.

because that's pandering to the BDS loons.

that said, this is the beacon free press. i'd rather see an actual source.

I don't know what a "memo" is. I don't know its effect. I don't know who wrote it. I don't know if it's enforceable or just exploratory. because it isn't an EO.

And I don't trust NCWJ sources. I'll withhold my opinion for now.

White House Rejects New Trade Bill Because It Is Too Pro-Israel

The White House has announced its partial opposition to a new bipartisan trade bill because of a portion of the legislation that would strengthen the U.S.-Israel economic relationship, according to a statement issued late Thursday.

The Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015, which the White House says it mostly supports, overwhelmingly passed on a bipartisan vote.

“The president intends to sign H.R.644 into law to help strengthen enforcement of the rules and level the playing field for American workers and businesses,” the statement reads.

However, a portion of the bill that seeks to enhance U.S.-Israeli economic ties drew criticism from the White House, which announced that it would not support these new provisions

Statement by the Press Secretary on the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015

Last edited:
Obama standing with the Israel Jew haters again..

Memo directs ‘trade community’ to label Jewish goods

I don't know what a "memo" is. I don't know its effect. I don't know who wrote it. I don't know if it's enforceable or just exploratory. because it isn't an EO.

The White House has announced its partial opposition to a new bipartisan trade bill because of a portion of the legislation that would strengthen the U.S.-Israel economic relationship, according to a statement issued late Thursday.

The Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015, which the White House says it mostly supports, overwhelmingly passed on a bipartisan vote.

“The president intends to sign H.R.644 into law to help strengthen enforcement of the rules and level the playing field for American workers and businesses,” the statement reads.

However, a portion of the bill that seeks to enhance U.S.-Israeli economic ties drew criticism from the White House, which announced that it would not support these new provisions

Statement by the Press Secretary on the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015
and?

'Segregation' in manufacturing?

This administration has done a helluva job dividing American citizens along racial lines, has tried to do so along gender lines, and is now ordering division based on race in regards to manufacturing / goods.

I remember another man who had problems with the Jews and singled them out... Just saying....

'Segregation' in manufacturing?

This administration has done a helluva job dividing American citizens along racial lines, has tried to do so along gender lines, and is now ordering division based on race in regards to manufacturing / goods.

I remember another man who had problems with the Jews and singled them out... Just saying....
You're an idiot.

provide your source for those retarded claims

Nice personal attack...standard Liberal debate ability / practices, especially when the truth strikes a nerve.

and?

Just pointing out to the fake, Israel supporter, the one one thanks you, a person who longs for the destruction of Israel, that her boy Obama is an Israel Jew hater.

and?

Just pointing out to the fake, Israel supporter, the one one thanks you, a person who longs for the destruction of Israel, that her boy Obama is an Israel Jew hater.
You're imagining things. the bill seems to put us in a position of actively pressuring other countries not to sanction or boycott israel with no consideration for israel's actions.

as an american i find making that promise distasteful.

and?

You're imagining things. the bill seems to put us in a position of actively pressuring other countries not to sanction or boycott israel with no consideration for israel's actions.

Obama opposed that part. You and he are on the same page

and?

i wouldn't support that provision about any country.

and what is your point?

i wouldn't support that provision about any country.

and what is your point?

Your goal is the end of Israel. For most of the leftists and the white supremacist types, it's the same. Whether it be though some fake ass "peace" two state crap, or the islamofascist way of slaughtering Jews outright, it's all the same. 6.5 million Jews are the problem. If not for them the middle east would be a utopia:slap:

Forum List

Back