Obama Administration Orders Labeling of Israeli Goods

Obama Admin Backs Effort to Label Products Made by Jewish Businesses in West Bank

The State Department on Tuesday defended efforts by the European Union to explicitly label goods produced by Jewish businesses in the West Bank.
The EU moved to single out Jewish goods produced in disputed areas of the West Bank. Over the weekend, it adopted a new resolution stating “unequivocally and explicitly” that any European business deals with Israel cannot apply to Jewish communities in these disputed areas.
Asked about the latest European moves, State Department spokesman John Kirby told reporters that they were in line with administration policy.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Obama Admin Backs Effort to Label Products Made by Jewish Businesses in West Bank[/FONT]

Yeah, that's a repeat of the same info in the OP.

But how is that anti-israeli? You don't want people to know if an Israeli good is made in the West Bank?

The BDS movement is about Jew hatred. Obama likes the movment

Obama Admin Backs Effort to Label Products Made by Jewish Businesses in West Bank

The State Department on Tuesday defended efforts by the European Union to explicitly label goods produced by Jewish businesses in the West Bank.
The EU moved to single out Jewish goods produced in disputed areas of the West Bank. Over the weekend, it adopted a new resolution stating “unequivocally and explicitly” that any European business deals with Israel cannot apply to Jewish communities in these disputed areas.
Asked about the latest European moves, State Department spokesman John Kirby told reporters that they were in line with administration policy.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Obama Admin Backs Effort to Label Products Made by Jewish Businesses in West Bank[/FONT]

But how is that anti-israeli? You don't want people to know if an Israeli good is made in the West Bank?

Lovely statements of personal opinion. Now how is labeling a product as made by Israelis in the West bank 'anti-israel'.

As Tipsy pointed out, that could be the basis of extra support for folks who like the idea.

Lovely statements of personal opinion. Now how is labeling a product as made by Israelis in the West bank 'anti-israel'.

As Tipsy pointed out, that could be the basis of extra support for folks who like the idea.

The country of origin is Israel dumbass:slap:

5001104984_46ce13be72.jpg

Bitchen Camera.

The country of origin is Israel dumbass:slap:

The West Bank isn't Israel. Even the Israeli Supreme Court recognizes this.

So how is the information inaccurate? Unless you're arguing that the Israeli Supreme Court is 'anti-Israeli'.

Don't buy from the Jews...

So how is providing accurate information about the products in question 'anti-israeli'?

The Country of origin is Israel. Why ware you in favor of boycotting the Jews?

The West Bank isn't Israel.

So why is accurate information on these products 'anti-Israeli'? And when have a said a thing about 'boycotting jews'?

Quote me.

So how is providing accurate information about the products in question 'anti-israeli'?

So why is accurate information on these products 'anti-Israeli'? And when have a said a thing about 'boycotting jews'?

Quote me.

Is Jerusalem Israel? what country is the "west bank" anyways?:dunno:

Quote me.

Per the Israeli Supreme Court, the West Bank isn't Israel.

Is the Israeli Supreme Court 'anti-Israeli'? Because it says the same thing about the West Bank I do.

Quote me.

why do you have a problem with the labeling of those products as 'west bank?'

Quote me.

Is the Israeli Supreme Court 'anti-Israeli'? Because it says the same thing about the West Bank I do.

Is The israeli supreme court boycotting Israeli made products? Why do you support the boycott?

Quote me.

Is The israeli supreme court boycotting Israeli made products? Why do you support the boycott?

Does that have the slightest relevance to whether or not the West Bank is part of Israel?

And where did I say I support the boycott?

Quote me.

Quote me.

Why do you support the destruction of Israel?

Quote me.

Does that have the slightest relevance to whether or not the West Bank is part of Israel?

Quote me.

What do you support? Obama the Jew hater?

Quote me.

For the same reason you hate all Christians?

Quote me.

Quote me.

What do you support? Obama the Jew hater?

That's not an answer to my question.

And I'm still waiting for you to explain how labeling products as Israeli made in the West Bank is 'Anti-Israeli'.

Quote me.

For the same reason you hate all Christians?

I love Christians:cool-45:

Forum List

Back