Obama Administration Favorite Nation Iran Threatened the Human Race Again

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
That's why I call the meat puppet faggot, "Queen Antifa". His little minions can burn shit down assault and kill some people, but when you really need to fuck something up royally, you send in the Queen.

qa.png

I think of the folk tale of King Midas, who had a "Golden Touch". Except that the Queen Antifa has "The Asshole Touch" because everything he came into contact with turned to shit.

Besides that I'm sure rectal contact is a major part of Bath House Barry's social life.

That's why I call the meat puppet faggot, "Queen Antifa". His little minions can burn shit down assault and kill some people, but when you really need to fuck something up royally, you send in the Queen.

qa.png

I think of the folk tale of King Midas, who had a "Golden Touch". Except that the Queen Antifa has "The Asshole Touch" because everything he came into contact with turned to shit.

Besides that I'm sure rectal contact is a major part of Bath House Barry's social life.

It's odd how can someone so feminine as O'bummer makes such a homely-looking woman.

I've heard Democrats say things like they hope Iran nukes Israel and that doing so would solve all the problems in the ME for 2000 years.

Forum List

Back